Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:38:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What token do you expect in 2019?  (Read 40022 times)
sky9314

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 01:26:46 PM

It's best not to have too high expectations for 2019, it may not be as good as we expected, and may even get worse. When all crypto prices fall day after day and there is no rebound, this is destined to be the beginning of a bear market, and it won’t end so soon.
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thelemot

Activity: 241
Merit: 36

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 01:28:36 PM

We'll be stepping into 2019 in less than 3 weeks.
What token do you expect to see rise in 2019?
maybe ripple will dominate the market, and is currently ranked 2nd in the overall crypto market in the world, and ripple will be the king of crypto next year maybe
Alisha FR

Activity: 868
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 01:40:46 PM

I realize that Ethereum will rise, the fall of ethereum at the moment I think there are already many investors who are panicking, in my opinion, ethereum will definitely be rebuilt in the second quarter of 2019. besides ethereum, ripple (XRP) will rise in 2019.

Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:18:18 PM

The market situation for 2019 will depend on some events or developments that may take place. Bitcoin ETF is supposed to make the market become bullish but most of the applications is rejected by the SEC and the others are being postponed next year. Forks and features updates also. But no one can exactly predict the future prices of the cryptocurrencies so it better to monitor the market often to become updated daily
Ubrfeh

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:38:43 PM

Of course , first of all I expect the growth of bitcoin , but of course the altcoins Ethereum ripple eos and stellar, I think they will give good money in 2019!
anatolij.shishkin
Copper Member

Activity: 995

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:43:43 PM

Sad The list is too big. Too many projects ended this year. I went to the exchange. Therefore, it is difficult to choose what kind of current I expect. I hope that at least 30% of the projects will be released in 2019.

mwaqar17

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:44:51 PM

New year will definitely bring some changes to crpto currency. Now everyone is expecting that it will be positive trend and market is expecting negative trends. We have to wait for that moment. My prediction is positive trend but it will be very positive. I only believe in few tokens like LEDU, LOC, AE, XCM and HBZ.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 351

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 02:57:00 PM

We all want to expect something like all the tokens we have will rise but that is not a guarantee that everything will go through up. Well for me I am very happy if the bounty tokens I will be having soon will have to make great performance.  I expect SwipeCrypto and Aidus will be the next big thing on the market and I will also expect something good will happen to me this coming 2019 through bounty tokens in exchange of hardworks, efforts and patience.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Benarand

Activity: 773

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:16:56 PM

There are quite a few time-tested tokens on the market. Invest in them, as prices are now very low. Do not wait for something new in 2019.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:21:42 PM

I am researching more into stuff but I would like to accumulate now primarily four tokens/coins. Stellar, PundiX, COSS and ARB, looking into Mandala exchange as well. I think these projects have a lot of upside and there can be good long-term profit to be made, both passively and also actively. These projects are focused on bringing about more mass adoption to crypto and are also making headway in infrastructure and use case scenarios for the tokens that they have, so they care long term for investors I think. I would love to see near the end of 2019 where all these projects will be and if they all do at least a x 20 I would be really happy. I think we are reaching a bottom now soon with the marketcap. I am seeing 50 Billion CMC as the low on the market cap so if in the next bull run we reach one trillion market cap then that will be really nice.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Omela44
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:27:45 PM

I imagine waves will emerge from the shadows next year. The waves project looks very promising for me and is not paid enough attention so far. Maybe that will change in 2019.
team87

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:37:22 PM

I will hope that by 2019, all tokens will increase and the market will go green. But I have hopes and priorities for Ethereum which should not decrease sharply in price. Please note that at the same time, many people have been looking forward to the moment of increasing prices. I hope the first quarter of 2019 answers our expectations. Thank you and success for all of us.
paradigmaV

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:39:54 PM

I am interested to observe the development of several projects. One of them is Telegram. At the beginning of this year there was a lot of hype around him, but so far it is unknown where this will lead. This is very curious. The second project is Facebook. They do not declare directly about their intentions, but nevertheless they develop their product for the market.
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:42:51 PM

The main thing is of course I will still hope for bitcoin, this is because bitcoin is the coin that has the best development. Besides that I hope on Ethereum. Ethereum is a highly developed coin so in 2019 I hope it will continue to increase. I also held some Ethereum in my wallet. But I am sure that in 2019 the average coin will experience a fairly good increase.
purplemoon

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:50:35 PM

I am interested to observe the development of several projects. One of them is Telegram. At the beginning of this year there was a lot of hype around him, but so far it is unknown where this will lead. This is very curious. The second project is Facebook. They do not declare directly about their intentions, but nevertheless they develop their product for the market.

Yes, you are right, these are really very expected and interesting projects. But we should not exclude the fact that they will not enter the market next year. Perhaps they will develop their projects and wait for a more favorable time.
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:11:58 PM

I feel that most of coins of genuine projects will have increase in price. Some of the coins I am looking out are BTC, Neo, ETH and XMR. The prices of these coins have dipped alot in 2017, I believe the prices will shoot up when market recover.
XSNsoldier6

Activity: 36

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:24:29 PM

I recommend Stakenet ($XSN).  They are a complete ecosystem and their currency, XSN has some of the most interesting privacy features abound (zero knowledge proofs & Tor routing)

In addition to being a fully fledged privacy coin that is waaaay faster than XMR, Stakenet is an entire eco system of:

1. Trustless Staking Merchants.  Earn return on your XSN holdings while safely in cold storage.

2. Masternodes (in 2019 a double layer masternode system) tier 1 handles instant send and decentralized exchange (dex)   tier 2 deals with executing lightning swaps (LTC to XSN was just done on mainnet as I type this. https://twitter.com/XSNofficial/status/1056641133449756673
     As of NOW, one can trustlessly swap (no exchange or KYC) Litecoin for Stakenet's currency, XSN

3. Cloud staking:  Anyone who has had to handle multiple wallets knows what a pain this is.  Stakenet cloud staking staknet.io allows one to stake and earn rewards in QTUM, PIVX, STRATIS, DECRED.  More coins are being considered.  No vps.  No managine a pc 24/7.

4. Dedicated Hardware division: Similar to BULWARK, Stakenet has its own hardware division that is launching its wallets.  XSN is already Ledger approved as well as Xeeda approved.  For those who are unaware, XEEDA is a mobile first hardware wallet.  They only support about six coins (XSN is one)https://medium.com/@john_draper/xsn-hardware-vision-statement-3dbbea6a59b5

5. Separate Research division: currently looking into Exertive Proof of Stake: https[Suspicious link removed]rtive-proof-of-stake-epos-4a999807f9e4   The purpose of EPoS is to replace the current distributed ledger technology (DLT) verification methods of proof of work/ stake ect with biological human input. Allowing humans to have the ability to verify, come to consensus and gather rewards based upon biological signals/ states of the body. This will allow everyday people an opportunity to contribute to the movement and verification of blockchains via specific biological states which aim at benefiting overall health.  Recent hiree:Che Stafford PhD Che, a Post Doctorate at the Ludwig-Maximilians University working in the field of cellular biology and inflammation, is helping build a team of XSN Researchers who will assist in the authoring of scientific papers, develop partnerships in the medical field, and bridge Blockchain Technology X Life Sciences. https://medium.com/stakenet/stakenet-xsn-partner-with-an-experienced-hardware-engineer-and-post-doctorate-research-scientist-a7d701d85e82  

6. DEX powered by masternodes: The only truly centralized exchange built on masternodes.  Masternode owners thus earn trading fees. Learn more: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzOko5P8c3I
shadowduck

Activity: 840

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:47:23 PM

I feel that most of coins of genuine projects will have increase in price. Some of the coins I am looking out are BTC, Neo, ETH and XMR. The prices of these coins have dipped alot in 2017, I believe the prices will shoot up when market recover.
all market participants hope that these coins and others from the top 100 will rise in price to their previous ATH.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:51:39 PM

Actually if btc will rise back to 20k i expect all other alts to follow like it was 2017 january . Ofcourse few of projects won't be able to continue work if they sold ICO funds at low prices . But i expect all the good ICO projects that got ICO's at 2016-2018 to grow in 2019 and there is quite alot of them (Good ones )
Rexha

Activity: 189

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:01:40 PM

I suppose Stellar, MGO and TRX to be strong this year. Great projects, strong teams and exciting ideas will make those rise! Cool
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: