Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:29:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why you should buy WAVES now!  (Read 1740 times)
Nggedebus

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 02:32:52 AM

Well since the first time i've got my waves coins, i already believe that it's a good coins.
I really wish to be able to make an investment on waves again soon, before it rise so much that i've got left behind.
cattano

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 02:46:49 AM

Up until today, waves is still a good coins i think, even though the price is dropping just like any other cryptocurrency. But as today it look like it starting to increase again on it's price. So purchasing right now is the best time to have more chance of increase.
auliasilvana

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 02:50:20 AM

Waves have good movements, increase and deserve to be collected, don't miss this good opportunity. There will be many who will hope for the current waves, with a slow but sure movement and this will become a coin whose career is rising.

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: Dec 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)
faadhilah

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 02:57:20 AM

Because I think the waves are good and the coin is worthy of being calculated for investment, it is definitely profitable and will not lose if I buy waves for now

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 03:00:32 AM

A drastic increase in prices recently is a reason, 12% in one day when the price of bitcoin and other altcoin prices have decreased may be a sign. However, someone must be able to ensure that when they intend to invest in an altcoin, it is recommended not only to see the movement at that time, they must look at the other side in order to stay comfortable saving the money in the altcoin.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
wongdeso

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 03:21:59 AM

It is good to invest in waves and by looking from all sides and it is likely to continue to rise, but time is running and the wheels are spinning, so seeing wisely and taking chances well will definitely have more value.
maaldaz

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 03:29:47 AM

I was angered at a post I saw earlier, which I had just replied to before coming here. Someone on WAVES ANN thread said that WAVES is dead. This is soooo far from the truth. Let me tell you why!

1. Waves is literally a newborn on the scene, look how long it took bitcoin to get to where it's at.

2. There are over 21k tokens issued on WAVES blockchain. Ok sure most tokens are childs play, and not serious. But, there are some developers who will issue a token on WAVES platform (like myself) who will go all out to acquire press, influence marketing, etc... to make their token at least as successful as WAVES is. Once this happens WAVES will skyrocket!

3. WAVES really solved problems Bitcoin haven't solved, and even is solving problems Ethereum isn't. Waves has legit made crypto easy as using Paypal. This alone is major.

WAVES is highly undervalued, and I am a a custom WAVES token issuer who is SERIOUS about the success of my token. I support the WAVES revolution. It's only a matter of time before other devs get as serious as I am, and have some successful tokens on WAVES platform.

My advice is to get WAVES while it's cheap! It's a baby, that will grow and become as expensive as ETH. Heed my words, a lot of you missed out on BTC in 08-09, a lot of you missed getting Ripple when it was just $0.16 then went to $3. People were saying scam, not people have headaches as they could have been rich! I didn't catch BTC in the beginning, but XRP, and XLM i bought in at $0.16, and $0.08 respectively and sold at $3 and $0.75 respectively. I invested when everyone was yelling SCAM and I reaped the benefits. Don't miss out on WAVES. Even a week ago WAVES was at $1, now at $1.50. Just right there a serious investor could have made some serious money.

Anyways, get WAVES while its cheap. While your at it if you don't mind check out my custom WAVES token, ANNUIT COEPTIS at the ANN thread link below:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5082567

We aren't holding an ITO, we aren't raising funds, at least publicly. We are giving out almost all the total supply in airdrops, and bounties which payout EVERY Sunday at midnight PST.

I am The Mark, signing out. Have a wavey day! Wink
I also think that someone is totally wrong when they saying that waves is going to die.
What i think is that Waves is a good coins, that i believe it won't get die that easily.

Arata

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 03:58:24 AM

Waves is one of the altcoins that has good potential to be made an investment, and for the future, surely this coin will be more widely known and I am also sure that more and more people will invest in the waves, seen from its pretty good development.
[btc]YSG

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 05:04:33 AM

Simply because you've been right and made a few bucks over 2 crypto investments doesn't make you a genius neither does it make you a fortune teller. Waves indeed is great coin and could be an important investment to make, but your analysis is just base on speculations and shouldn't be trusted as investment advice.

◀ ▲ ▶  WE are GAMERS and we know what Gamers WANT  ◀ ▲ ▶
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰    ❘ ❙ ❚   eSports.com   ❚ ❙ ❘    ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ (http://esports.com/)
AdMarcam (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 06:52:36 AM

Simply because you've been right and made a few bucks over 2 crypto investments doesn't make you a genius neither does it make you a fortune teller. Waves indeed is great coin and could be an important investment to make, but your analysis is just base on speculations and shouldn't be trusted as investment advice.

A few bucks is a huuuuuuuge understatement ha! My life is changed still to this day from last year. I believe it's changed forever. Anyways, this is a discussion. I only pick good investments, I have never lost ANY money on crypto. I don't care to be trusted for investment advice, I'm winning, I simply don't care for all of that. Serious investors will invest in WAVES, and that's just that. Again, this is a discussion. I'm simply saying WAVES is worth investing into it what you can afford to lose. That's just that.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1568
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 07:14:59 AM

I was angered at a post I saw earlier, which I had just replied to before coming here. Someone on WAVES ANN thread said that WAVES is dead. This is soooo far from the truth. Let me tell you why!

1. Waves is literally a newborn on the scene, look how long it took bitcoin to get to where it's at.

2. There are over 21k tokens issued on WAVES blockchain. Ok sure most tokens are childs play, and not serious. But, there are some developers who will issue a token on WAVES platform (like myself) who will go all out to acquire press, influence marketing, etc... to make their token at least as successful as WAVES is. Once this happens WAVES will skyrocket!

3. WAVES really solved problems Bitcoin haven't solved, and even is solving problems Ethereum isn't. Waves has legit made crypto easy as using Paypal. This alone is major.

WAVES is highly undervalued, and I am a a custom WAVES token issuer who is SERIOUS about the success of my token. I support the WAVES revolution. It's only a matter of time before other devs get as serious as I am, and have some successful tokens on WAVES platform.

My advice is to get WAVES while it's cheap! It's a baby, that will grow and become as expensive as ETH. Heed my words, a lot of you missed out on BTC in 08-09, a lot of you missed getting Ripple when it was just $0.16 then went to $3. People were saying scam, not people have headaches as they could have been rich! I didn't catch BTC in the beginning, but XRP, and XLM i bought in at $0.16, and $0.08 respectively and sold at $3 and $0.75 respectively. I invested when everyone was yelling SCAM and I reaped the benefits. Don't miss out on WAVES. Even a week ago WAVES was at $1, now at $1.50. Just right there a serious investor could have made some serious money.

Anyways, get WAVES while its cheap. While your at it if you don't mind check out my custom WAVES token, ANNUIT COEPTIS at the ANN thread link below:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5082567

We aren't holding an ITO, we aren't raising funds, at least publicly. We are giving out almost all the total supply in airdrops, and bounties which payout EVERY Sunday at midnight PST.

I am The Mark, signing out. Have a wavey day! Wink
Whatever coin we want to buy this is now the best time due to price drop and in terms of Waves it is a good coin for me but not my coin of choice. You are correct we have to get all the stuff we need while it is cheap. There are actually tons of tokens out there but the problem is that how long they will recover from plummet as not all coins or tokens can bounce back when the market becomes stable or green.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Jamesdila1

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:21:27 AM

great information. but now it pumped much more. so i suggest you to wait for some dips. dont be FOMOed too. waves is really a great pick. hope that will perform well in future too.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
raitsuk

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:26:54 AM

The first time i know Waves, i don't really think it's a good coin, but after the time passed the i see that the growth of Waves is really good that i should be good to make an investment on. That makes me decide to make Waves as one of my favorite coin to invest.

yitzjoe

Activity: 390
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 09:02:52 AM
Last edit: December 14, 2018, 09:15:16 AM by yitzjoe

Several companies have collaborated to develop and use the Waves platform, one of which is Microsoft and this is the best momentum for the wave to provide future value. I trade in binance and for the past few days wave has given me the best profit, its value has continued to increase and this is a positive result of the team dev, community and partners they have cooperated with
automaticmoney

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:11:50 AM

Waves already proved itself in ico and thereafter their new developments and new tie-ups with multinational companies now showing results in bear market positive developments for altcoin with waves pump
Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:17:46 AM

I am not really focusing on bitcoin because even though it is red in the last months, I still consider it as expensive and not cheap enough for me. I think if I have enough money, I would also consider buying waves but as we can see now if you have a pretty decent job, you can look forward in investing in Ethereum. But if you want to do a long-term hold, cheaper coins will do since you can buy a lot.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:19:45 AM

For this rise to be sustainable you will need to see people building interesting projects on the Waves blockchain. So far i have not seen any. Which is not to say there are none out there. Just that I have not seen any. If you know of any I would be happy to hear about them.

manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 09:23:12 AM

I am sure waves is a good crypto but there are others too that are good too in the crypto market. If you only want to join a good crypto then you should look hard for it. I know some crypto that are worth buying now but because I do not have a good resources then I will just going to leave other to buy for it.
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:53:36 AM

I used to like to follow waves, but because I saw transactions that were quite difficult and rarely used, I wasn't too interested.
if indeed the waves have changed and are better, it never hurts to try.
shendy

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:09:21 AM

The wave has been established and has a community that is able to develop and has become an ICO platform, so the progress of the wave is no doubt.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: