Bitcoin Forum
June 11, 2024, 03:31:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why you should buy WAVES now!  (Read 1740 times)
Dollar_Hunter

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21

COMBONetworkio

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 02:42:08 PM

The first time i know Waves, i don't really think it's a good coin, but after the time passed the i see that the growth of Waves is really good that i should be good to make an investment on. That makes me decide to make Waves as one of my favorite coin to invest.
if you invest in Waves in Q3-Q4 this year, I don't think there is no a problem you say that,
the waves in Q1-Q2 are quite expensive, around 20 $, and now only 3 $

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
avarnet

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

Enterapp

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 02:44:05 PM

Well since the first time i've got my waves coins, i already believe that it's a good coins.
I really wish to be able to make an investment on waves again soon, before it rise so much that i've got left behind.
because I am sure that in the coming year I will be able to get substantial profits, because in the coming year there will be many people who believe that the market will experience changes such as the increase in the price of each coin

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
JuliaJi

Activity: 896
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 07:17:32 PM

many people recommending to buy Waves, but I dont believe, waves platform is not working good, it is not perspective for me
que91

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 07:21:01 PM

Let's me guess, you're stucking in WAVES and trying to find out the way to cut your loss with this cryptocurrency, right? LOL. Although WAVES is not a terrible cryptocurrency but I don't see there is any reason that I or anyone out there should buy WAVES asap while there are so many other better cryptocurrencies like XRP, ADA, ETH or BTC Smiley
akunta

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 07:39:48 PM

I was angered at a post I saw earlier, which I had just replied to before coming here. Someone on WAVES ANN thread said that WAVES is dead. This is soooo far from the truth. Let me tell you why!

1. Waves is literally a newborn on the scene, look how long it took bitcoin to get to where it's at.

2. There are over 21k tokens issued on WAVES blockchain. Ok sure most tokens are childs play, and not serious. But, there are some developers who will issue a token on WAVES platform (like myself) who will go all out to acquire press, influence marketing, etc... to make their token at least as successful as WAVES is. Once this happens WAVES will skyrocket!

3. WAVES really solved problems Bitcoin haven't solved, and even is solving problems Ethereum isn't. Waves has legit made crypto easy as using Paypal. This alone is major.

WAVES is highly undervalued, and I am a a custom WAVES token issuer who is SERIOUS about the success of my token. I support the WAVES revolution. It's only a matter of time before other devs get as serious as I am, and have some successful tokens on WAVES platform.

My advice is to get WAVES while it's cheap! It's a baby, that will grow and become as expensive as ETH. Heed my words, a lot of you missed out on BTC in 08-09, a lot of you missed getting Ripple when it was just $0.16 then went to $3. People were saying scam, not people have headaches as they could have been rich! I didn't catch BTC in the beginning, but XRP, and XLM i bought in at $0.16, and $0.08 respectively and sold at $3 and $0.75 respectively. I invested when everyone was yelling SCAM and I reaped the benefits. Don't miss out on WAVES. Even a week ago WAVES was at $1, now at $1.50. Just right there a serious investor could have made some serious money.

Anyways, get WAVES while its cheap. While your at it if you don't mind check out my custom WAVES token, ANNUIT COEPTIS at the ANN thread link below:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5082567

We aren't holding an ITO, we aren't raising funds, at least publicly. We are giving out almost all the total supply in airdrops, and bounties which payout EVERY Sunday at midnight PST.

I am The Mark, signing out. Have a wavey day! Wink
your suggestion seems reasonable. i have heard lots of talks about waves and i have read in this forum too, so i am a bit clueless whether i should invest now or wait a little bit

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Parabellun1917

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:27:38 PM

I was angered at a post I saw earlier, which I had just replied to before coming here. Someone on WAVES ANN thread said that WAVES is dead. This is soooo far from the truth. Let me tell you why!

1. Waves is literally a newborn on the scene, look how long it took bitcoin to get to where it's at.

2. There are over 21k tokens issued on WAVES blockchain. Ok sure most tokens are childs play, and not serious. But, there are some developers who will issue a token on WAVES platform (like myself) who will go all out to acquire press, influence marketing, etc... to make their token at least as successful as WAVES is. Once this happens WAVES will skyrocket!

3. WAVES really solved problems Bitcoin haven't solved, and even is solving problems Ethereum isn't. Waves has legit made crypto easy as using Paypal. This alone is major.

WAVES is highly undervalued, and I am a a custom WAVES token issuer who is SERIOUS about the success of my token. I support the WAVES revolution. It's only a matter of time before other devs get as serious as I am, and have some successful tokens on WAVES platform.

My advice is to get WAVES while it's cheap! It's a baby, that will grow and become as expensive as ETH. Heed my words, a lot of you missed out on BTC in 08-09, a lot of you missed getting Ripple when it was just $0.16 then went to $3. People were saying scam, not people have headaches as they could have been rich! I didn't catch BTC in the beginning, but XRP, and XLM i bought in at $0.16, and $0.08 respectively and sold at $3 and $0.75 respectively. I invested when everyone was yelling SCAM and I reaped the benefits. Don't miss out on WAVES. Even a week ago WAVES was at $1, now at $1.50. Just right there a serious investor could have made some serious money.

Anyways, get WAVES while its cheap. While your at it if you don't mind check out my custom WAVES token, ANNUIT COEPTIS at the ANN thread link below:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5082567

We aren't holding an ITO, we aren't raising funds, at least publicly. We are giving out almost all the total supply in airdrops, and bounties which payout EVERY Sunday at midnight PST.

I am The Mark, signing out. Have a wavey day! Wink
Hello! I totally agree with you! Waves is a really strong project with a strong team that is constantly growing and developing. If you choose projects in the long term, then this project must be in your portfolio. Good luck!
kliown

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:28:56 PM

I agree that the waves have potential and you can buy Them, but not now, as their price will fall during the drawdown of the cryptocurrency market. Wait until that, and after some time they can be bought.
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:35:29 PM

many people recommending to buy Waves, but I dont believe, waves platform is not working good, it is not perspective for me

absolutely agree with you. Waves didn't show anything for a long time so why we have to buy them? Ethereum is looking much better.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
republicrypto

Activity: 1414
Merit: 252

Keep it Simple guys :)

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:53:38 PM

absolutely agree with you. Waves didn't show anything for a long time so why we have to buy them? Ethereum is looking much better.

Ethereum is better than waves,,,
But waves is good altcoins too my friend,,  here the newest updates on waves
Just check this tweet my friend
https://twitter.com/sasha35625/status/1073606506942267392
Regards
xpashtetx

Activity: 658
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:08:32 PM

Surprisingly, the waves do not fall, the people believe and buy? or is it the developers themselves artificially support it?
gorodi

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 04:49:24 PM

Very excited about this platform. Blockchain works fast enough. Team and community are always active. And the coin has good demand, good volumes on the exchanges. It will be a good investment for the future.

All what you write here is absolutely right. Waves is an awesome platform, and I am going to hold its altcoins for a year at least. I know that finally, the price of this alt will fly to the sky. So, I am waiting patiently for it.
fathur01

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 11:57:29 PM

At the moment, I would not buy a single coin, as the market is still moving down. Waves are really good coin and you can buy it, but now it's not worth it.
AdMarcam (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 09:58:35 AM

Ethereum is better than waves,,,
But waves is good altcoins too my friend,,  here the newest updates on waves
Just check this tweet my friend
https://twitter.com/sasha35625/status/1073606506942267392
Regards

Tell me why ETH is better?
acmrl

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 10:18:43 AM

I agree with you, from 2 years they are just talking, once a year it can rise %40-50 then people say that waves is great it will be new eth:) Few weeks later it drops %50 and these people disappear again for a year. Only beginners believe to waves lie.
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 10:55:51 AM

Waves is gradually coming up and in near future, it will be among the foremost coins that will be sort after. It's performance recently, despite the bear market, really astonished me and this is a great sign that it will do well in future.
It seems that the price of waves are now slowly increase so we can see another potential cryptocurrency. As a matter of fact waves also have good platform like ethereum and I also see bright future with waves. Because of the slowly increasing of the price of waves it attracts me to buy.
valenow
Copper Member

Activity: 118

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 10:59:32 AM

Don't buy waves! It is most likely exit pump! Don't let them fool you guys.
There are many good altcoins in top 10 for low price

S.E.D.O.
Document management system based on blockchain
WHITEPAPER | ANN | WEB | DISCORD | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM
|
frost_wind

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 11:15:19 AM

I don't think it's a good time to buy waves right now . Seems like a pump is comes to the end and those who enter the market are now at risk of incurring serious losses . A week ago, it was a good time to buy waves, but now this time is gone.

bdc2343

Activity: 296

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 11:25:31 AM

Surprisingly, the waves do not fall, the people believe and buy? or is it the developers themselves artificially support it?

I think phishing or scam occurred when people bought into them. Think about why a coin can exist and not decrease in many coin drops. I think simply, waves are fake or in other words do not believe and buy waves if you do not want to be fooled Shocked

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
AdMarcam (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 09:34:37 PM

How is it not working good? The Platforms have no problems, ETH is having a hard time scaling right now. WAVES won't ever have that problem.
Jordens

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 09:37:53 PM

The waves are losing their popularity. They are already of little interest to anyone and I do not think that it makes sense to buy them. It is better to buy bitcoin or Ethereum with the same money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: