Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:36:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why you should buy WAVES now!  (Read 1740 times)
AdMarcam (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 06:25:43 AM

ATTENTION: I run a WAVES node, if you guys want to mine WAVES consider leasing WAVES to my pool! Lease to this address:

3PEcwPkg78WH4yaDpfthfKgTT1Q95JXhggK

The WAVES remain in your wallet, it's impossible for you to lose them. In just a couple clicks you can cancel leasing at anytime. We have 105 WAVES we need 1,000 to mine a block each month, if we get 10,000 WAVES we can tackle a block each week. My pool pays 100% Fee's + AC13 which is a project on WAVES that my private initiative is behind. Thanks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AdMarcam (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 06:27:34 AM

In my opinion, waves is a good coins. since long after it was released in market, i can see that the price of  waves is steadily increasing, making it one of many choice of coins that worth to make investment on.

I'm happy I bought in at $1! WAVES is promising. It's extremely similar to ETH but is faster than ETH. It will be $100 someday for sure. It's a very young token. It hasn't been around long at all. It's just starting.
azalea69

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 06:51:35 AM

Current wave developments are good, and this gives a positive response to its value in the market, volume increases and provides benefits. The development team is indeed good at taking steps and every time a value increase always occurs. Even if you buy waves now, you have nothing to lose.
viananda2525

Activity: 1022
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 06:56:46 AM

Current wave developments are good, and this gives a positive response to its value in the market, volume increases and provides benefits. The development team is indeed good at taking steps and every time a value increase always occurs. Even if you buy waves now, you have nothing to lose.
current waves price very intractive, and its represent on how developers team work.investors and community very impressive with their work so now waves price rise alot and become one of top gainers.

R9s

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 07:00:45 AM

Although WAVES has very good blockchain technology, its sales are limited. Most investors only care about whether it can be profitable, and don't care how much WAVES technology brings us.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
gudjhonson

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 07:22:07 AM

Although WAVES has very good blockchain technology, its sales are limited. Most investors only care about whether it can be profitable, and don't care how much WAVES technology brings us.

In my view, it is only natural that investors are always eyeing profits, this has become a provision, that any investment must indeed have a profit. And waves provide that, so buying waves now will still have advantages, because seeing good team performance and value continues to increase.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 07:28:54 AM

I also believe in waves, because waves are one of the strongest coins, and it is proven today waves have made a big shock on the market, and just wait until it rises to 10 USD, and that is not impossible for waves because the highest is above 20 USD.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
manbota

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:52:47 AM

I believe that the crypto market now offers promising opportunities for profitable investments. One of the favorite destinations for my investment is now becoming the Waves platform. But I think that now it is not necessary to be limited only to this project, there is an opportunity to buy other coins at a very favorable price.
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 01:23:07 PM

Why do we have to buy altcoins or waves now. Because of the opportunity that must be taken to buy the altcoin. Because the cryptos that we are looking for is profit, if there is an opportunity to get a profit we might better take it and we do it. That is buying an altcoin that has the potential to make a profit.
yapa ve yalniz

Activity: 463
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 01:26:21 PM

Because the team is not tired of innovations.. continuous updates, forward-looking innovations, these are very important.

KKH84

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 02:21:53 PM

Waves is a coin that I have left for a long time, because in my opinion the development is too slow, honestly I prefer to invest in Ethereum considering the price of Ethereum is still relatively cheap, so it will give me profit in the next year.
CryptoDildo

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 02:28:08 PM

I strongly believe in their project. Great tech and the team knows what the industry need blockchain for.
sends1

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 02:32:09 PM

if I have been around for a long time because I also use the waves platform that is almost as useful as other platforms. and WAVES is also a long term so I'm not worried
cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 598

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 02:42:45 PM

They are going to release WAVES 2.0, I'm really not sure what is new to it but seem like this team is certainly leading this  crypto market to recovery.  The self-regulatory body is really a big advantage for investors of this token but this isn't going to uplift the price a huge as what ETH had achieved though, WAVES will still need to have a huge  family of developers who will tokenize their companies.

vanya.pronin.1983

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 02:46:55 PM

Waves is an awesome coin and has a great potential. They have got 140 million USD for the blockchain development and this caused such a great coin pump. Hope this trend will continue and we will see waves by 10 USD within the next several months.
jcpone

Activity: 685
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 02:50:32 PM

Waves is really a good investment especially for those who are looking for a bigger percent profit. Since waves coin is around $3.50 per coin, it offers bigger percent profit if it surge enough at two-digit price. It is also one of the top 20 coins. Better to consider this for long term investment.
glerant

Activity: 565
Merit: 316

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 02:55:54 PM

Waves is a coin that I have left for a long time, because in my opinion the development is too slow, honestly I prefer to invest in Ethereum considering the price of Ethereum is still relatively cheap, so it will give me profit in the next year.

Ethereum down from $1000 to $100, Waves up from $1 to $3.50. You have my condolences, Dear Friend.
zoeylee
Copper Member

Activity: 238

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 03:04:00 PM

Waves could be a good platform but this is not yet establish and this might be a temporary pump that will create hype to attract more investors while ETH is in dumps. Although waves is much cheaper than ETH this coin can perform a higher run compared to ETH but not to the point that will beat ETH in the ranking.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
glerant

Activity: 565
Merit: 316

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 03:07:18 PM

Waves could be a good platform but this is not yet establish and this might be a temporary pump that will create hype to attract more investors while ETH is in dumps. Although waves is much cheaper than ETH this coin can perform a higher run compared to ETH but not to the point that will beat ETH in the ranking.

You seem to possess a lot of assurance and wisdom for a newbie poster with 0 credit!
awakpane

Activity: 1274
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 03:15:59 PM

even though you have explained about WAVES. but I am personally not interested in investing in waves. because the wave price movements are only stagnant and the price is very cheap.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: