Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:19:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is Your Favorite Music Token?  (Read 239 times)
Bitcoin Ben (OP)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:08:27 AM
Last edit: December 12, 2018, 05:54:22 AM by Bitcoin Ben

Currently there are 9 music related projects with cryptocurrency tokens.  

1: Audiocoin
2: Musicoin
3: Voise
4: Musiconomi
5: Viberate
6: Opus
7: Soniq
8: CyberFM
9: Bitradio

What is your favorite token?

To help you research, the full list is at the Music Token State site: https://musictokenstat.com/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fly99

Activity: 421
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:19:34 AM

There are so many coins related to music at the moment, I am not sure who will have a future. I think this may take another ten years or more to succeed. Real music producers are not necessarily made for money.

Bitcoin Ben (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:26:46 AM

There are so many coins related to music at the moment, I am not sure who will have a future. I think this may take another ten years or more to succeed. Real music producers are not necessarily made for money.

I have discovered 24 music related crypto currency projects.

How do you hear about new music related tokens?
l10no

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 01:01:16 PM

I know a little about Vibrate, but it doesn't guarantee the price is good, the project has developed quite a long time, but the price is still not good enough

I also agree with this, nowadays many altcoins have to struggle to maintain the situation so they don't sink
Vaniaayu

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 01:13:23 PM

I read about the smallest percentage of ICO is a project that focuses on music, after that I prove Soundeon. which until now, still has small funds for its development.
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 01:42:43 PM

Currently there are 7 music related projects with cryptocurrency tokens. 

1) Audiocoin
2) Musicoin
3) Voise
4) Musiconomi
5) Viberate
6) Opus
7) Soniq

To help you research, the full list is at the Music Token State site: https://musictokenstat.com/

Why not go for cyber fm, music application and token and its legal binding mftu (Mainstream For The Underground)
Discover what the buzz is about! by downloading their app https://cyber-fm.com/

The token is on coinmarketcap , and has good volume
check it up
oioioi

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 01:49:14 PM

what makes music tokens more interesting than other tokens? will the price be better? maybe it's easy enough to gain popularity, seeing everyone likes music, the main priority for the development of tokens for now is competing prices in markets that are currently experiencing difficult situations

- CoinAnalyst - UNDERSTANDING CRYPTOCURRENCIES -
-  Maximize your trading profit with the CoinAnalyst A.I. Platform  -
i7claufe

Activity: 378
Merit: 42

AhrvoDEEX FUTURE OF BROKERAGE TRANSACTIONS

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:05:13 PM

Actually when theres so few of crypto music related projects, I greatly believe it would work. But when the industry becomes this saturated, I don't know how this goes and will affect the market.

Hades92

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 04:58:58 PM

1) Audiocoin
2) Musicoin
3) Voise
4) Musiconomi
5) Viberate
6) Opus
7) Soniq

I want you to add a list, the maestro is very good because this platform focuses on building platforms where profits are distributed fairly through the transparency of blockchain technology and thus resolves capital issues

▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄ ▀    GORECRUIT    ▀ ▄ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀
▬▬   ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR HR BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN   ▬▬
Whitepaper   Telegram   [  Pre-Sale 》 24th October  ]   Facebook   Twitter
Bitcoin Ben (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:54:45 PM

I want you to add a list, the maestro is very good because this platform focuses on building platforms where profits are distributed fairly through the transparency of blockchain technology and thus resolves capital issues

Okay. Looks interesting. I've added Maestro to the list.

Please let me know when the MAE token gets listed on an exchange so we can add their token to the list!

Ben

Bitcoin Ben (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 11:10:01 PM

Why not go for cyber fm, music application and token and its legal binding mftu (Mainstream For The Underground)
Discover what the buzz is about! by downloading their app https://cyber-fm.com/

The token is on coinmarketcap , and has good volume
check it up

Thanks for letting me know about this project. We just added it to Music Token Stat.

Check it out at: https://musictokenstat.com/
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 11:34:56 PM

1) Audiocoin
2) Musicoin
3) Voise
4) Musiconomi
5) Viberate
6) Opus
7) Soniq

Opus is my favorit music token but i'm still waiting for imusify to be released by the developers in the next year and it should become the next best music token.
Thanks for your list dude i really appreciate it.
Bitcoin Ben (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 11:54:14 PM

Opus is my favorit music token but i'm still waiting for imusify to be released by the developers in the next year and it should become the next best music token.
Thanks for your list dude i really appreciate it.

Glad it's helpful.

Let me know if you would like to see any additional features added to the site.

oppo070
Copper Member

Activity: 140

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 12:08:39 AM

1) Audiocoin
2) Musicoin
3) Voise
4) Musiconomi
5) Viberate
6) Opus
7) Soniq

I will add an upcoming music token to your list, Moozicore si one of the new and upcoming music token that might dominate the music industry in terms of blockchain utilization, we better keep track of it until it succeed. It has also a voting feature that will enable us to vote for our favorite music.

Bitcoin Ben (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:14:01 AM

I will add an upcoming music token to your list, Moozicore si one of the new and upcoming music token that might dominate the music industry in terms of blockchain utilization, we better keep track of it until it succeed. It has also a voting feature that will enable us to vote for our favorite music.

We already have Moozicore in the "Additional Decentralized Music Project" list.

Once Moozicore has a token trading on an exchange, we will add it to the main list.
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:19:41 AM

My favourite is not on your list. BitSong is currently in the final stages of their public sale. I like them because they have managed to attract a lot of artists to the platform already and that in the end is what is going to seperate the successful from the failures. People will ultimately only use the platform if it has good music on it.

treatWy

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:30:52 AM

The competition of these music coins is not short time battle but it is about long term process to define who is much better music coin to hold the bright future as the coin of music industry. Actually, there are a lot of music altcoins that even now some are still on going process.

▬▬ ●   P A R Q   ● ▬▬ A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM
● ▬▬▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬ ● https://www.parqtoken.com ● ▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
FreeAirdrops

Activity: 179
Merit: 6

Infleum

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 04:31:17 AM

You didn't list it... but I like Bitradio BRO. It's tons of onli e radio stations and you're paid in their crypto for streaming.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
Bitcoin Ben (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:52:24 AM

My favourite is not on your list. BitSong is currently in the final stages of their public sale. I like them because they have managed to attract a lot of artists to the platform already and that in the end is what is going to seperate the successful from the failures. People will ultimately only use the platform if it has good music on it.

Thanks for sharing. Bitsong is in our "Additional Projects" list. Once the token is live we will add it to the main list.
Bitcoin Ben (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 05:30:49 AM

You didn't list it... but I like Bitradio BRO. It's tons of onli e radio stations and you're paid in their crypto for streaming.

Thanks for letting me know about this project. We have added it to our token list!

https://musictokenstat.com/
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: