Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:18:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Properties on Adriatic coast ! do you guys think i should invest my BTC in it !  (Read 161 times)
Zeroooo0 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:07:10 AM

The interesting part is look of this building and large park space and idea to put some BTC in this.
But i am not so sure. What do you guys think and did someone have experience in buying properties for BTC.
http://sohocity.bar/en/bitcoin/
I am really  interested in this project just scared of fraud.
So if someone have experience with this properties please share with me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6122

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:49:13 AM

No SSL encryption, the website looks bad and can't find anything about it. They clearly didn't put any effort. I wouldn't suggest putting your money there, you'll never see it again.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Zeroooo0 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 10:14:41 AM

Thanks for replay OmegaStarScream.
I contacted them and they give me the link of the website of the developing company and their previous projects and associated companies. http://soho-group.me/
I am little more sure now but still thinking is that a good investment because the market is going down in infinity so i think to settle my full amount of BTC in something else.
So i checked the market of Montenegro it looks like growing touristic location, and price for property is cheap. For one bedroom apartment is like 0.60 BTC for m2.
Do you have idea of any other investment then Real Estate that can save my investment until the BTC returns to normal?
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 11:35:50 AM

Thanks for replay OmegaStarScream.
I contacted them and they give me the link of the website of the developing company and their previous projects and associated companies. http://soho-group.me/
I am little more sure now but still thinking is that a good investment because the market is going down in infinity so i think to settle my full amount of BTC in something else.
So i checked the market of Montenegro it looks like growing touristic location, and price for property is cheap. For one bedroom apartment is like 0.60 BTC for m2.
Do you have idea of any other investment then Real Estate that can save my investment until the BTC returns to normal?

I understand why you feel like that now the price is going down, and that for a longer period of time, but you'll be heavily disappointed to hedge against Bitcoin at this point, because it could just as easily bounce back up.

I'm afraid that you're a bit too late now with looking for a way to hedge more downward pressure. It may not be what you're looking for right now, but why not dollar cost average into the market right now?

It will help to take down your overall buying price and thus bring you back to paper profits much sooner. Those who bought near last year's all time high could have taken their overall buying price well below $10,000 by now...

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
tdrinker

Activity: 276
Merit: 103

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 12:10:01 PM

You need to first consider your goals from your investment and your overall financial picture. Ideally you want to have investment in lots of different areas so as to limit the risk you face. Then also consider the expected profitability of each and the risk associated with them.

As for the specific investment, I suspect you can find better by the looks of it. It doesn't look the most professional. Investing in to real estate is almost always a good idea but you need to make sure you pick the correct investment.

el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 06:48:53 AM

The interesting part is look of this building and large park space and idea to put some BTC in this.
But i am not so sure. What do you guys think and did someone have experience in buying properties for BTC.
http://sohocity.bar/en/bitcoin/
I am really  interested in this project just scared of fraud.
So if someone have experience with this properties please share with me.
This looks more like an advertisement than actual question.
Not that they were hoping to get a lot of customers from writing here otherwise they would have went with a full on ad with all official design and all that but they thought it could be a great backlink for them for SEO purposes.

Otherwise, why would you want to invest into real estate that you are not living in, if you want to invest into something go buy something in your own country, even if a smaller real estate its still yours. I wouldn't want to own anything that I can't see myself, why would I give that much money to someone and not even be capable of being around the building itself.

Real estate is a lot of money and even though price of bitcoin is going low I think spending that much bitcoin on something and cashing out instead of waiting would be silly, the price is already low, how far it could drop, just wait a bit more and cash out when it goes up.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: