Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:59:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Investors are not to panic - game is on?  (Read 1625 times)
bayu7adi

Activity: 1428
Merit: 545

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 01:12:09 AM

the period of viral cryptocurrency happened a year ago, and now cryptocurrency continues to decline in interest
data from my community shows that people's interest in bitcoin and other cryptocurrency has decreased every month since December 2017
that means, the famous bitcoin is only because when the price touches 18k USD, now the BTC price is 3k USD, if big investor doesn't panic, there should still be hope for a cryptocurrency to grow again
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 01:32:05 AM

I think the investors right now have learned from the past and they should not panic to see the market still decline. They need to prepare by buying many coins now as the price is at the low price and they believe that all coins they buy now will increase higher in the future. Besides that, I am sure that the investor learns about how much money they should use to investing in crypto, so they don't use all of their saving money to buy any coins. The market itself still moving and although we don't know where the lower price of every coin, we still have a chance to see the price will increase.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Nanda Dewi277

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 01:57:54 AM

the period of viral cryptocurrency happened a year ago, and now cryptocurrency continues to decline in interest
data from my community shows that people's interest in bitcoin and other cryptocurrency has decreased every month since December 2017
that means, the famous bitcoin is only because when the price touches 18k USD, now the BTC price is 3k USD, if big investor doesn't panic, there should still be hope for a cryptocurrency to grow again
Yes, indeed someone's interest in joining bitcoin is now declining because the price of bitcoin is down. I think this is a natural thing that will happen because human nature is always panic and fear, only a few have a brave nature. So let's take advantage of opportunities as best as possible when buying cheap and selling when prices rise. The most important thing is to follow the market price.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▄▄
              ▄▀          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▄
            █        ▄▀▀                  ▀▀▄   ▀▄
          █      ▄▀                ▄▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄   ▀▄          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
  █     █     █                ▄▀            ▀    ▀        ▄▄▀▀   █████  ▀▀▄
█  █▄█     █   ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▌                          ▄▀     ███████         █
█       ▀▀▄▄▀▀  ▄▄   █  █                      ▄▀    ████████           █
  █   ▀██▄▄   ███   █    █                 █▀  ██████████        █  █
    ▀▄   ███████     ▀▀▄ ▀▄▄    ▄▄▀▀    ████   ████      █  █  █
        ▀▄▄     ██████    ▀▀█▄▀▀     ████████████  █  █  █  █
              ▀█   ██████▄▄          █████████████    █  █  █  █
                 █   █████████████████████████  ▄▀  █  █ █
                  █    ███████████████████████  ▄▀▄▀▄▀ █
                   █     ████████████████████   ▄▀▄▀ ▄▀ █
                     █          █████████████    ▄▄▀▄▀ ▄▀  █
                       ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄▄  █████ ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀ ▄▀    █
                           ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄  ███   ▄▄▀▀   ▄▀       █
                               ▀▄        ███          ▄▄▀▄   █   █
                                   ▀▄ ███     ▄▄▀▀       ▀▄  ▄█
                                 ▄▀      ▄▄▀▀                  ▀▀
                                  ▀▀▀▀▀
  W h a l e  M a k e r

||
▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬
A Fundraising Platform for
Massive Disruption
||
         ▄▄              ▄▄
        ███           ███
   ▄███████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
██                     ▄▄▄      ██
██           ▄▄    ████      ██
██        ████  ████       ██
██      ██     ██    ▀        ██
██    ██        ▀               ██
██▄                             ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
   ▀███████████████▀
Governance &
Rewards
                  ▄███▄
                    ███
  ▄███▄          █           ▄███▄
    ███     ▄███████▄    ███
         █▄█████░████▄█
   ▄     █████░░░█████       ▄
  ██  █████░███▄█████   ███
██████████░░░███████████
  ██   █████████░█████  ███
   ▀     █████░░░█████       ▀
          █▀████░████▀█
      ███    ▀██████▀   ███
    ▀███▀        █          ▀██▀
                    ███
                  ▀███▀
Smart-Funding
Aggregator &
Staking
||▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬ OCEAN PAPER ▬▬▬▬▬
SouzaThomson

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 02:39:21 AM

i agree with you. i trust the better future with this market
Horas1976

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 02:51:56 AM

Yes crypto is like a game, bitcoin throws here and there and the value goes down but once it has a chance it will explode at any time. The game is unique and has a big impact on all crypto. To outwit panic investors with bitcoin going down in price and this will definitely be able to recover.

Λ  M  M  U  T   |   A LOW-COST HARDWARE PLATFORM
▬▬▬  ● ●   AMMUT.NETWORK   ~
xabre

Activity: 580
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 03:24:40 AM

Why I am not panic with lower and drop price by bitcoin, look many altcoin kinds could be on lower price because effect by drop of bitcoin, maybe investor hold is the best option and wait bitcoin raised to higher price.
Jocuserious

Activity: 1936
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 03:43:29 AM

Yes I agree with you,I know good have knowledge every Bitcoin investor people. Because investment tell him panic moment.if you have good panic moment then you will make good profitable.so they are know when need Bitcoin buying situation and when going to sales decision.
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 03:55:15 AM

The investors are really veterans about this investments , they do not easily panic ,because as investors they ready know that this falldown of prices ,may also happen anytime so they can easily adjust with the current market situations now, so for all of what is going in the market , business is going on and try to survive.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
canadian33

Activity: 23

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 04:01:12 AM

The game is just starting! Take a seat in the first row, the curtain will open soon and the first act will begin in the form of a sharp jump in prices up!
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 01:53:23 AM

As in sport the players tire but  the spirit of the game continue to exist ,similarly investors are not to panic from declining prices of BTC as It will continue to dominate the crypto market in future ,so nothing to worry,prices if falls may rise again.Do you agree with me.

The investors who doesn't panic at this bear market situation are they who can afford to lose their money.
They who cannot afford loss, will cutting their loss when their coin value dropped too far.
But in my opinion, cryptocurrency still have a good future and this crash doesn't mean the end of cryptocurrency.
burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 06:27:45 AM

I believe that the conditions in the todays bitcoin market is unpleasant and dangerous. You can loose your mental health if you can't act in right ways. There is something that actually we know but we always try to forget it.. We can't really predict anything and every raise and falls would surprise us in good and bad ways. I think everyone would agree with me on this.
Ezenwanyi1
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Veil

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:03:09 AM

Although the market situation in recent times is very frustrating , I think panicking is not the best thing to do by investors.
Instead of panicking, I suggest make use of the trading opportunities available now, even though the profits are not that much, but some people are making a killing doing swing trading.
What about making a lemonade with the condition the market has thrown at us.
Mondinic

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:05:35 AM

You really are not advised to panic, because it will only make us sell our own coins. but for me who prioritizes work in crypto what should I do? because my income is only from cryptocurrency, what I have is that I will still sell even though the price drops because of my survival for my own day
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:22:51 AM

As in sport the players tire but  the spirit of the game continue to exist ,similarly investors are not to panic from declining prices of BTC as It will continue to dominate the crypto market in future ,so nothing to worry,prices if falls may rise again.Do you agree with me.
If you really want to makes money in this market then invest when others are selling and sell when they are buying!  That is the reality of financial assets.  If you are afraid at the current state of the market and did sell your precious bitcoin you may not be able to buy the same coins in the future.  What we also lack is that we don't follow history but professionals investors follow history,  they know that this has happened before and it might happen again and by then invest along.  Many of us lose money by not being patient a little about corrections in pricing.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:25:46 AM

When it comes to investment that is as risky as cryptocurrency it has to be done with high level of continues faith in the market because some times the volatility of the market can take any gullible investors off they feet. So at that since the game is still on we must play our card's right and wait for a better days to come.
kelz1
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:26:25 AM

The game never ends until the last bitcoin is mined and people trade with something else like scarce food and water in apocalyptic times. Keep playing the game everyone, it will have a good ending

DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
emililadjet

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:55:31 AM

may be you're right, may be not but just wait. At this month if it's down there will be no doubt. 
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:02:11 AM

I agree, towards the end of this year yesterday fell again but there has been an increase today. I think the bull run will happen soon.
Hardiksingh

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:48:39 PM

I agree. But I also agree that investors should diversify their risks. For example, you can invest part of the funds in trading funds, which earn regardless of market conditions.
Diversification of funds is a good technique to play safe and minimize risk . Investment should be made in different  instruments.
ngocbkcse

Activity: 562
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:56:42 PM

Sure the game is on but rather in a declining mood for rather significant period of time. Kind of hard not to panic seeing this situtaion  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: