Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 07:21:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Next year cryptocurrency market  (Read 16903 times)
Goldleader

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 01:45:54 AM

in couple week its going to brand new year . I'm optimist that the market is going to recovered slowly but surely  Smiley it just takes time 
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 02:01:07 AM

I need to know if the coins like early in the year will start to inflate prices. However, I think this way the market will not rise. Say your ideas.

Let's try to be optimist. Next year, there are a lot of major events that are going to take place in crypto. This has a potential to boost  the market demand. This year had been really depressing for most investors and traders. Let's hope for a profitable year, next year.

gostop

Activity: 388
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:14:46 AM

Many people passively believe that the cryptocurrency market will remain depressed next year, but I am optimistic about the cryptocurrency market next year. I think that the cryptocurrency market is now accelerating the future. The cryptocurrency market is not the same as the previous one. People don’t have to Waiting for three years will usher in a bull market.

automaticmoney

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:07:10 AM

Next year crypto market looks positive there many positive happening in the market like bakkt launch and NASDAQ launching their own crypto exchanger business  with all these developments we can expect the market to bounce to previous all-time high prices
cichaescut
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

SYNCHROBIT

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:19:26 AM

I have no doubts that the market will rise during 2019, because there are too many amazing updates and releases that are going to push the market forward. Just be patient and we all we be rewarded for holding.

jakagintiri

Activity: 420

www.coinxes.io

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:32:39 AM

I hope that next year the price of Bitcoin will start to move even though slowly, because in 2018 we only saw a decline, so we really lost the price of Bitcoin, so I am always optimistic and continue to support Bitcoin and Ethereum to go to the moon.

starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 10:46:22 AM

The market can only trend downward so far before a modest turn around begins and a short squeeze may occur if it dips again but for now the alternative market won't start seeing progressive growth until Bitcoin begins to gain more popularity

DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 12:41:47 PM

This year is very bad for cryptocurrency. But i am very positive that next year we will see the start of the bull run that we all have been waiting for. So always be positive.

I am scared now a bit to make any prediction. I have a reason not to do it: just imagine, some newbie can read it, believe it, and if the event does not take place, the fellow will be upset and disappointed.
magnum cyber

Activity: 775
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 01:13:38 PM

there is no hope for this year, let's hope that next year crypto will be much better than the current situation this year,there are several issues that say next January there will be an increase in crypto

zerrtty

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 02:35:50 PM

I need to know if the coins like early in the year will start to inflate prices. However, I think this way the market will not rise. Say your ideas.
Something should be a driver for the growth of the market or prices for specific coins. For example, it may be significant events or very important positive news. Many positive events are planned, but if the deadlines for their implementation are postponed, it will most likely have a negative impact on prices.

Sri rahayu

Activity: 795
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 05:57:59 PM

Positive thinking can make you relaxed in the face of the current market situation, I still believe that cryptocurrency market conditions will stabilize again. Because I still believe in cryptocurrency. However, it is very regrettable with the token that died the project, then the token will only become garbage in the wallet.
raden1922

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 06:53:13 PM

My opinion on this matter, it seems that in mid-2019 the development of the cryptocurrency market will begin to experience significant changes.
 And for now or early next year there is still no real situation shift. This is only a prediction, but it is also a hope that the situation will not get worse.
So, keep the spirit always.

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
Peacemaker1994

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 06:56:46 PM

We might see a rise in prices of coin in the cryptocurrency world come next year.  Well the results of sec meet and there possibly conclusion will also play a part as to which direction things would go
bawa_23

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 06:57:20 PM

Predicting about next year is difficult, we can hope for something good to happen in Qtr1. Lets hope that BTC retain itsely & market sees a bullrun & with it crpto market booms itself.
globalking
Copper Member

Activity: 644

POINTPAY

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 07:10:43 PM

I am really excited about the next year cryptocurrency market almost this whole year was not up to the mark I am accepting a huge investment new year.

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ROUND 1 LIVE   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
Galantin

Activity: 602
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 07:12:03 PM

I think that the market will not begin to recover in the first quarter of 2019. Such a fall is simply not possible. Because many have fled the money from cryptocurrency. As of August 2018, there was about $ 230 billion now $ 102 billion.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
sky_Gritzz

Activity: 402
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 07:23:04 PM

Expert predictions are different, but we do not know the future of the crypto. Very bad crashes in the market happens now can take time to recovery. But we all hope that it will soon rise again. I do not know if i believe in their predictions, and we all know that manipulation is happening in the market today
even are experience can't predict about market of cryptocurrency, as you can see many expert people want to predict about cryptocurrency in 2018 but no one can proof their prediction until today, so what happen in cryptocurrency market??

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
milani

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 07:34:34 PM

It was always very hard and is very hard nowadays to predict the price and the future situation of the crypto currency market. But we all expect the increase of the price. Of course it may happen the next 2019 year or even 2021. Nobody knows. But hope for the best)))
James678

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 07:45:44 PM

Next year is unpredictable,man, by the way I think there is a probability that crypto currency market won't become something big,so you have a chance to lose all of your money
frekans07

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:23:01 PM

The experts have a wide range of opinions on this subject. The most striking is the fact that the cryptocurrency will have a stronger place in our world and the rate of acceptance will increase, while the depreciation will continue. next year, the adoption of cryptocurrency, the decrease in speculation and the introduction of regulatory rules, positive developments will be experienced
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: