Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:45:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Next year cryptocurrency market  (Read 16903 times)
crustycrab666

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

terra-credit.com

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 10:14:22 PM

In principle, there are prospects, like any other market, the cryptocurrency market is unpredictable, and that is, it can take off even tomorrow, I am personally set to ensure that the market develops and so you will see, you should wait a bit and the result will be visible
Yes, opportunities do exist, but it's quite difficult to determine when that will happen. Demands and offers on the market cannot be fully controlled, so we can only see and wait, where this chart will move. The best hope is that prices will immediately bounce.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Facebook|LinkedIn|Telegram|Whitepaper
Yamifoud

Activity: 2758
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 10:24:03 PM

In principle, there are prospects, like any other market, the cryptocurrency market is unpredictable, and that is, it can take off even tomorrow, I am personally set to ensure that the market develops and so you will see, you should wait a bit and the result will be visible
Yes, opportunities do exist, but it's quite difficult to determine when that will happen. Demands and offers on the market cannot be fully controlled, so we can only see and wait, where this chart will move. The best hope is that prices will immediately bounce.
It only a wish that we saw a market recovers early next year. There is no instant recovery around and might it takes months to see if there is pump happen. We only just be positive and never think to have an ended life with crypto.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ostrogoto2012

Activity: 1134
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 10:24:11 PM

i think positive about cryptocurrency. and i think that in new year market will rise again. so everything will change in good side. need only believe and wait

██████████
                   ████████████
                 ██████████████
               ████████████████
             ██████████████████
██████████           ██████████          ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████           ███████     ██████████████████
██████████████████████████     ████████████████████
████████████████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████████████████     ████████████████████████
████████████████████     ██████████████████████████
██████████████████     ███████           ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████          ██████████           ██████████
                    ██████████████████
                    ████████████████
                    ██████████████
                    ████████████
                    ██████████
.PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance.
Astermony

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 10:26:25 PM

The recovery of crypto still blindfold no one can predict when will it be but it seems much good news waiting to explode I hope it will bring a good result and make some surprise next year.
ricatop

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 10:41:59 PM

I am sure that in February of next year we will see an active upward price movement and will be able to earn good money from it.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
Koobtcgal

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

Acewins.io

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 10:44:43 PM

I need to know if the coins like early in the year will start to inflate prices. However, I think this way the market will not rise. Say your ideas.

I am not over wishing the market will recover. I just want a steady growth than a sharp growth which is followed by a sharp fall. the rate at which the price of bitcoin and crypto in general are falling is very serious. They keep reducing steadily which calls for alarm.

VieleSind

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 10:45:25 PM

i think positive about cryptocurrency. and i think that in new year market will rise again. so everything will change in good side. need only believe and wait

We have always optimistic to wait for the bright day of cryptocurrency in the next year 2019. I think 2019 the cryptocurrency market will rise again, and the rate of BTC will reach more than $10,000. I sure that 2019 my guess will be right.
Agapelove

Activity: 425
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 10:47:25 PM

With the continuous price drops, some investors feel disappointed about their investment especially those who bought their coins at higher prices. Inspite of these price drops, next wil be very promising due to upgrades and good news that might trigger a speedy recovery and a bull run. I am talking about the bitcoin ETF decision on February and ethereum upgrade next year.
nghiemtamk

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 09:39:43 AM

I believe that we shouldn't expect a miracle. Some kind of price stability is expected, but a way that we will not have lower drops but also not some unexpected highs. I expect slow, stabile, boring 2019. with the price 3k-7k.
atayating

Activity: 280

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 09:43:27 AM

The market doesn't have to rely on too high a price to recover, I think it can attract more investors when all encryption prices become cheaper.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
kyle999

Activity: 475

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 12:44:20 PM

The cryptocurrency next year may have been the crypto market and everything went well and the bitcoin was high priced and good bounty and ico. so next year we will expect good bounties and high price of bitcoin.
monster2

Activity: 448
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 01:05:28 PM

By the end of 2018 we expect to increase the bitcoin and many good bounties will come out. to the person 2017 isslightly low bitcoin and no bounties are good
ant ant cryptocurrency market. and because of the return of a new year we expect all of us to come back.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
Dumucoda

Activity: 77

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 01:17:26 PM

do not know what will happen in the future, Cryptocurrency is very difficult to guess because each prediction is not necessarily true. the market will definitely rise but when it can wait, it requires great patience. I am sure the market will rise and large potential coins will rise and the value increases, this is the process towards the goodness of each business there will definitely be obstacles.
goku21

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 01:18:22 PM

By the end of 2018 we expect the high price of bitcoin. no matter what happens we will expect it will happen again as it happened in the year 2017 was high and strong bitcoin. since what happened in the year 2018 has fallen cryptocurrency and in 2019 it was again.
Mysteryla

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 02:49:23 PM

I need to know if the coins like early in the year will start to inflate prices. However, I think this way the market will not rise. Say your ideas.
How are you sure the market will not rise?
Not all coins are pump and dump coins. Some coins truly have values and grow organically.
If you notice very well, larger percentage of cryptocurrency is subject to bitcoin dominance, which is above 50%. So if bull run should start is bitcoin is bullish, it definitely translate into larger percentage of the market rising alongside.
hiburak

Activity: 1655
Merit: 600

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 03:04:49 PM

We have seen this before. Between 2013-2015, so many altcoins were popping up and most of them went to zero in the bear market. But later, we have seen some of them survived and reached to incredibly high prices. Likewise, some of the ico projects will die, but some of them will rise significantly when this downturn ends. I am just not sure if that will happen next year or later.
accounting 181293

Activity: 662
Merit: 11

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 03:11:43 PM

I can't predict what will happen next year. but one thing I know is that the market hasn't recovered in the next year. so we don't need to be too hopeful that next year there will be a big pump.
kaito.

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 03:29:20 PM

there's no one who can predict price accurately at the market.
so how are you so sure that the market will not rise?
market price can change in a matter of second or minute, we don't know that maybe tommorow or next week or even 1 hour from now there will be pump in the market.
CryptoToxicAvenger

Activity: 644
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 04:26:08 PM

As much as we'd love to know what the next year has in store for us, we still won't be able to do it. No one can predict how the market will behave further. It is not necessary to speculate, it is better to just continue to invest or participate in the bounty. Then you will benefit greatly when the market grows.
Anna Borisovna

Activity: 378

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 04:31:39 PM

I think that this year some coins will pump
And next year will be a year of gradual leveling and growth of the market, but there will not be a sharp rise "to the moon"
and it is very likely that we will not see the highest prices next year.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: