Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 03:35:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHAT TO DO ABOUT 2019?  (Read 2895 times)
capableuwa1 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 26

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:47:31 PM

2019 is not far from now and i think we might have seen the worse in 2018 because 2018 bear market came more like a surprise to all cryptocurrency enthusiasts and before we could realize the whole thing the market could not recover which have forced most of us to become holders of some altcoins and different ICO's token that ain't worth holding and now we are almost there in 2019. During the bull run a lot of analytics predicted that Bitcoin could reached $50K and above and now the reserve is the case throughout the year 2018. This year have taught a lot of us different lessons on how to cope during the bear market. May i know your own opinion on how you were able to scale through and survive during this unexpected 2018 bear market...

Thanks Guys
Automaticbae

Activity: 39
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:56:35 PM

Well i started with Airdrop and End up doing Bounty as Airdrop was full of scams here and there. Now Bounty is becoming more like Airdrop all because of the bear market. The bear market was responsible for a lot of flaws in 2018 and during this period, i learnt trading which i carried out to enable me to double some of my digital currency. But this was before now and ETH have gone below $100 and refuse to to up for over 1 to 2 weeks now. So i have suspended all trading activities and decided to put little attention on Bounty and my Offline Jobs till 2019 which might not be the same as 2018.
Tnt1971

Activity: 1232

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:59:49 PM

Now maximum bounty campaign scam and maximum ico failed due to market declination. So I don't nothing but holding my reserve bitcoin and ethereum and waiting for market feedback.

♦♦  SokuSwap  ♦♦
──   I use Soku, do you?   ──
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:40:54 PM

Which year Is of more concern for you? 2019 remains as unpredictable as the current year has been, as for 2018, i think we have all found different avenues to cope, some, by educating themselves, exploring all the avenues open through crypto, some playing a waiting game, while some expert enough to juggle their investments with a watchful and astute eye.
suryogandul

Activity: 550
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:42:29 PM

I can only wait and wait, and see when the right time to increase or decrease the amount of investment, diversification of altcoin is very important and I made a mistake because it only hold ethereum

Rockkey

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:04:15 PM

In fact, if you conduct a survey among all who invested in cryptocurrency during 2018 then most likely 95% of people have suffered very large losses.  Only small percentage of the total number of investors really earn, and this was only due to the fact that these people were actively engaged in trading simultaneously with investments.
Onestepinhell

Activity: 462

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 07:06:13 PM

2019 is not far from now and i think we might have seen the worse in 2018 because 2018 bear market came more like a surprise to all cryptocurrency enthusiasts and before we could realize the whole thing the market could not recover which have forced most of us to become holders of some altcoins and different ICO's token that ain't worth holding and now we are almost there in 2019. During the bull run a lot of analytics predicted that Bitcoin could reached $50K and above and now the reserve is the case throughout the year 2018. This year have taught a lot of us different lessons on how to cope during the bear market. May i know your own opinion on how you were able to scale through and survive during this unexpected 2018 bear market...

Thanks Guys
and awaht can be done? it is the future we are talking about and noone knows what is ahead of us so there is no need to guess

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:14:29 PM

And what to do, to believe in the first place that finally 19 year, will be the push and launch of the rocket up, which is already without exaggeration waiting for many investors, and the community, and the team of those projects that are now trying to survive, this is not an easy time for them, so we believe that 19 year will be the market for Cryptocurrencies,and they will cost good money

almiani

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:16:41 PM

like the previous prediction, everyone predicts the end of 2018, then they change it to the beginning of 2019, but I see market recovery taking years time.

therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:17:04 PM

There is alot of really good things coming out in 2019 . Lets wait for Bakkt exchange , ETF decision . If ETF will be approved we could see some really crazy movements in market i guess Smiley Imagine all the big investors , institutions joining crypto space =D
beBearKing

Activity: 256
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:18:01 PM

Thanks Guys
and what can be done as you are not the one who has a certain power and you should not let yourself be interfered with this

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
Thomas-s

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:26:09 PM

I personally survived at such a market not very easy. but thanks to my good patience, I hold on, but even my savings are coming to an end. I believe that we will continue to fall more, maximum half of year

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
kenman

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:28:16 PM

Thanks Guys
in 2019 we may see a lot of unexpected turns. in 2018 it was difficult to save the positions, mostly hodling...well, buyings wephen prices were low. but they keep falling down

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
10c

Activity: 658

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:32:58 PM

I personally survived at such a market not very easy. but thanks to my good patience, I hold on, but even my savings are coming to an end. I believe that we will continue to fall more, maximum half of year
another half of year? I do not know about you, but I definitely do not want to listen to such predictions. I hope that in February we will see a recovery

smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:35:30 PM

People were saying things like "2018 will be even better than 2017", "next year we will see the true capabilities of cryptos", "buy everything you can before 2018", and so on and on...

The thing is that no one can give you a good answer to this question. I would say that 2019 will be a year when nothing really happens, probably there will be a stagnation of prices and the hype will mostly die off. People who jumped the train late in 2017 are disappointed and sell their holdings.

We will probably be up to a boring year, no too huge price swings. BTC will find a stable price range and won't fall further too drastically, altcoins will probably follow anything that BTC does.

Just my 2 cents Smiley

Deagle21

Activity: 333

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:37:50 PM

I am sure that in 2019 we will see a very good growth of bitcoin. but i'm very interesting in what will happen to altcoins. Can they recover after such happened situation with them?
ableh

Activity: 498
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:42:37 PM

Every investor and cryptocurrency trader must have known about the worst risks that can occur at any time. Therefore, in order to survive when things go bad like market decline, personally I have prepared several solutions such as reserve funds and other sources of income. So I'm not too worried about this.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:44:28 PM

In fact, if you conduct a survey among all who invested in cryptocurrency during 2018 then most likely 95% of people have suffered very large losses.  Only small percentage of the total number of investors really earn, and this was only due to the fact that these people were actively engaged in trading simultaneously with investments.
That's for sure. This year, only traders on the exchange could work with profit. And those who successfully invested their money in ICO projects, but there are few of them. Basically all suffer losses. Even those who have not sold their tokens may end up with worthless numbers in their wallets, because many of them can leave this market forever.
What will happen next year is difficult to say. In any case, hopes for market growth in the first half of the year are insignificant. Everything will depend on how and at what price level the cryptocurrency enters next year. And hopes for a good rise in the cryptocurrency market this year is becoming less and less.

tycsols

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:59:32 PM

Personally i survived because i had a couple of offline income streams so i had that cushion of bear trend that if im not able to withdraw anything from crypto i can still survive on the other hand the fact is that crypto has really hit me and millions of others badly, no one even thought that after super bullish 2017 and early 18 we would see terrible downtrend for 9 10 months now and there is still a lot of uncertainty and no one knows when bulls will return to the market.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
VK.point

Activity: 294

(https://exip.live/)

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:10:39 PM

The right step in 2018 is to walk slowly. We know 2018 the bear market and until now there are no signs of a Bull run coming. Following and participating in bounty campaign programs is one of the right alternatives, considering the red market situation. But I still believe that things will definitely change better. Be patient and enjoy your day calmly and relaxed. Wink

EXIP (https://www.exip.live/) A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: