Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 03:31:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHAT TO DO ABOUT 2019?  (Read 2895 times)
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 11:28:57 PM

In 2019 I tried to get up from the slump that I experienced in 2018, because this year the price has been very cheap, and try to keep playing at the current price, because everything is not perfect, there will always be trials like the price of Bitcoin this time.
Its good to start over again after we lose money. This is not going to end easily, we can still recover so don’t lose hope yet. Another reason to do your best this year is that, bitcoin will grow in the last part of 2019 so try to accumulate now.
kemetz

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 11:34:29 PM

In 2019 I tried to get up from the slump that I experienced in 2018, because this year the price has been very cheap, and try to keep playing at the current price, because everything is not perfect, there will always be trials like the price of Bitcoin this time.
Its good to start over again after we lose money. This is not going to end easily, we can still recover so don’t lose hope yet. Another reason to do your best this year is that, bitcoin will grow in the last part of 2019 so try to accumulate now.

That's right even though last year there have been a lot of bitter swallows because a lot of losses are said but don't give up on the situation, there is still a lot of hope for growth to occur.

Moreover, bitcoin is currently very low in price and remains optimistic for its growth this year, because in 2019 this is very important for the cryptocurrency market.

Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 11:50:49 PM

I can only wait and wait, and see when the right time to increase or decrease the amount of investment, diversification of altcoin is very important and I made a mistake because it only hold ethereum
It is not late to invest for other altcoin because mostly are down now. Not only hold one, I also have ripple and BCH which is sometimes good for trading. We expect less this 2019 because crypto getting stronger and I am willing to wait more than year to gain good from it. This fall will overcome in come, let's wait patiently.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
dimastegar

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

Small Trader

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 11:58:30 PM

Wait until the price correction ends. Maybe the end of 2019 is the end of bearish since the beginning of 2018. This year, enthusiastic crypto people will continue to rise because Bitcoin will also experience halving 2020.

██████████████████
            █████  █████  █████  █████
         ███████████████████████████████
       ████  ████████████████████████  ███
      ██████████████████████████████████████
     ██  ████████████████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████     █████  ██
   █████████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ███  █████████████████▌     ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ██████████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  ███████████████      █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ██  ███████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ███████████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  █████████        ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
   ██  █████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
    ██████████████        ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████  █
     ███████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ████████
      ██  ███████████████        ▐█▌ ███  ██
       ███████████████████████████████████
         ████  ████████████████████  ███
            ██████  ████  ████  ██████
                ██████████████████

IDEX
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Start Trading Instantly
  BOUNTY
  Telegram
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2019, 02:41:08 AM

bounty campaign every day, after it's finished, find the bounty again, if it's not already on the exchanger list, then hodl all tokens. then this year will be a bounty party if all tokens are listed on the market exchanger.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 02:59:42 AM

I think this year will be the year for the development of our investment and most of the time the prediction will not go right way but at the hope of mine was saying at the end of the Year will be the most useful for us.
Jrfranco

Activity: 786
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2019, 03:47:01 AM

2019 is not far from now and i think we might have seen the worse in 2018 because 2018 bear market came more like a surprise to all cryptocurrency enthusiasts and before we could realize the whole thing the market could not recover which have forced most of us to become holders of some altcoins and different ICO's token that ain't worth holding and now we are almost there in 2019. During the bull run a lot of analytics predicted that Bitcoin could reached $50K and above and now the reserve is the case throughout the year 2018. This year have taught a lot of us different lessons on how to cope during the bear market. May i know your own opinion on how you were able to scale through and survive during this unexpected 2018 bear market...

Thanks Guys

2019 is far worse than 2018 I think,but I hope it's a good year for crypto as we go along, we just have to learn how to play the game of crypto, me myself would like to try some other alternatives aside from the usual jobs that I usually do like airdrops, bounty and trading. I am so much interested how master nodes works and how to utilize and make money for it, it sounds interesting for me.
Cemploon

Activity: 644

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 03:58:38 AM

Throughout 2018 this condition really declined and this made me hold coins. But I also trade every day. Even though trading makes the profit it is also difficult, but at least it can make a profit.

oppo070
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 03:58:54 AM

2019 is not far from now and i think we might have seen the worse in 2018 because 2018 bear market came more like a surprise to all cryptocurrency enthusiasts and before we could realize the whole thing the market could not recover which have forced most of us to become holders of some altcoins and different ICO's token that ain't worth holding and now we are almost there in 2019. During the bull run a lot of analytics predicted that Bitcoin could reached $50K and above and now the reserve is the case throughout the year 2018. This year have taught a lot of us different lessons on how to cope during the bear market. May i know your own opinion on how you were able to scale through and survive during this unexpected 2018 bear market...

Thanks Guys

What to do in 2019 depends on the cryptocurrency market I think, like this time, in substitute to joining bounty too much, I learn how to trade and manage to do some trading and market analysis so that I can still use my time efficiently. In waiting for the bull run to happen, its quite unsure so we better be productive despite of it.

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 04:46:05 AM

Throughout 2018 this condition really declined and this made me hold coins. But I also trade every day. Even though trading makes the profit it is also difficult, but at least it can make a profit.
Yeah, you can still find ways to earned a little from this market even the trend isn't favoring but if you can take a deeper look and keep finding those moving coins, you still have a good chance to pick the one that will bring you decent, many traders still working with this type of trading shorting and trying to take some gains.

You can keep on moving, do your best to take this opportunitie to make the best results that you have while market still on it's bearish trend.
aokiji06

Activity: 256
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 05:08:53 AM

all bounty hunters hope that by the beginning of 2019 coin prices will go up, but this all depends on the project this year, because the project determines the number of investors. so let's support a good project to succeed, and we still hold on to the coins we have, don't sell because they can make things worse

░░░░░░░░░░░░░   POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]   ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
yanto@1977

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 05:13:23 AM

Thanks Guys

You can chose any activity you want, stay with crypto or leave to try new one. People already know their choice but they don't have enough preparation to start, for this one please think twice before decides. I suggest you try new way because this year crypto still bear not bull, trust me.

ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 05:41:29 AM

Thanks Guys
In the bear market stage, most newcomers choose to sell the tokens they hold. Investors who have experienced the bull market generally stick to it.

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
Fluxtorrence9

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 06:24:21 AM

So far 2019 is holding strong at 3000$ range and its showing sign of few green growth I hope it never goes down more than 3k ,Ethereum Constantinople upgrade is still weeks away and ETF approval is still not approved yet I hope this year performs better than last year ,if you are smart you'd use this times to build up more portfolio
devinks

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 06:34:44 AM

it's true because there have been a lot of people who were sad last year with their funds that have been invested up to now not yet returned, so hopefully in this year the market can rise again like last 2017
graffix

Activity: 195

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 06:44:51 AM

Crypto Market is unpredictable. in 2018 everyone hoped that will be a great year for the cryptocurrencies with the pump of bitcoin. Crypto enthusiasts also said 2018 will be a good year of cryptocurrencies. but after the breakdown happened that became desperate. today Ethereum became 10 times lower than previous. whole 2018 year couldn't able to recover it. 2 times it tried to recover but it couldn't. So now I'm not investing much on cryptocurrencies. waiting until to see a good trend.

Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2019, 06:51:44 AM

This year, we must first continue to work. Cryptocurrency market vseravno someday will grow in value. We need to be ready for this. In turn, despite such a long bear market, good projects continue to grow, although not at such a fast pace as in the normal market conditions. Therefore, everything goes on as usual. We need an answer and expect a rise in the cryptocurrency market. He will definitely come.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
Felic43

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 07:29:40 AM

I think we should be patience this 2019 don't rush sell your coins because December 2019 will be for market boom

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
Wexnident

Activity: 2534
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 07:37:23 AM

I think this year will be the year for the development of our investment and most of the time the prediction will not go right way but at the hope of mine was saying at the end of the Year will be the most useful for us.
I guess it too. This year will be the great adjustment after the market almost blew off and then things will be alright afterwards. Bitcoin and alternatives are strongholding their prices up til now on which i think that will decrease too as the mid year approaches. Bounty hunting will be effective again if STO successfully replaced the ICO stage on projects.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
pleci

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 08:18:13 AM

This year, we must first continue to work. Cryptocurrency market vseravno someday will grow in value. We need to be ready for this. In turn, despite such a long bear market, good projects continue to grow, although not at such a fast pace as in the normal market conditions. Therefore, everything goes on as usual. We need an answer and expect a rise in the cryptocurrency market. He will definitely come.
Continuously complaining and thinking about the negative side of Crypto actually makes us fall further, on the contrary we must continue to work hard and be optimistic to produce extraordinary results. for now the crypto condition is still in recovery and it is very difficult to find a good project, but at least there are still many opportunities as long as we do not give up and can understand the Crypto philosophy that will surely rise again in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: