Bitcoin Forum
June 02, 2024, 12:07:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHAT TO DO ABOUT 2019?  (Read 2895 times)
Tellervoman

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 08:19:13 PM

I hope that the year 2019 will be successful for cryptocurrency. I do not want to believe in those forecasts that say that 2019 will be worse than 2018.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
ruli stylon

Activity: 721
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 08:23:29 PM

Predictions as long as the bulls running Bitcoin will increase by $ 50K, in 2018 there are many lessons that can be used as an example of not acting greedy and hasty in making decisions in investing and trading.

A few days again will change the year.
And hopefully the predicted increase in bitcoin at a price of $ 50K and above will be achieved in the 2019 year.
JuliaJi

Activity: 896
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 08:37:06 PM

I have a hope that 2019 will be on 100% another year than this , in 2018 we didnt see no development no grow no many projects... hope it ends with this year
iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 08:45:46 PM

The crypto market is always unpredictable. And this year I realized that I had to think for myself and trust my feelings, and not the prediction of analysts. I’ll stick to this next year.
genapena

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 08:49:47 PM

I am optimistic. It seems to me that a very good year is waiting for us. I am sure that most coins will grow.

lotfipro

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 08:53:25 PM

There is no doubt that in the nearest future crypto market will start recovering. But how long we need to wait? I think in spring of 2019 it will be the new altcoin season. So you should be ready.
capableuwa1 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 26

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 08:53:40 PM

I am optimistic. It seems to me that a very good year is waiting for us. I am sure that most coins will grow.
YES, the truth still remains that most coins and altcoins will grow. The question is when will it happen? Absolutely we do not know as we ain't aware of the progress. Those days when a project sign new partnership or announce new exchange such projects coin/tokens begin to see some growth almost immediately. But this day even after spending a lot in listing in top exchange, the coin begin to dip almost immediately.
capableuwa1 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 26

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 08:57:25 PM

There is no doubt that in the nearest future crypto market will start recovering. But how long we need to wait? I think in spring of 2019 it will be the new altcoin season. So you should be ready.
It has been seen that most predictions haven't yield good results till date. I remember when Mccafee predicted that if BTC didn't touch $50k he will eat his balls. Lol, I believe he might have eaten it by now. So we never can tell when the next significant growth will come as it is now very difficult to predict it and even if it wants to come there are some set of Whales who won't let that happen because of their self desire. But I really hope it happens soonest.
kissme09

Activity: 658

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 09:01:38 PM

All predictions made in a stable market, so these predictions are not accurate. Why don't people predict the worst things that can happen to it? I'm not an expert on Cryptocurrency, so I guess Bitcoin can still recover and grow, but everything will take a lot of time.

JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 05:32:43 PM

Continue to invest and buy promising tokens and coins, which today are worth nothing compared to the market that was already there before. You understand that these prices will be repeatedly overcome. Today is the right thing.
vectisitch
Legendary

Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 07:28:15 PM

choose the coins you like and think have a future and accumulate as many as you ca nwhile the yare still cheap. thats what the last bull runs millionaires did in the last depression. history repeats itself in crypto over and over
ajdaj

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 08:03:22 PM

choose the coins you like and think have a future and accumulate as many as you ca nwhile the yare still cheap. thats what the last bull runs millionaires did in the last depression. history repeats itself in crypto over and over
I see that in the cryptocurrency market, big whales are still activated, which is very difficult to identify, but they clearly manipulate prices for various projects and thus provoke to the sale, and then the purchase of certain coins.
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 08:37:08 PM

The situation has deteriorated since the arrival of the bearish market at the end of 2018 which invited many victims of investors to lose money and trust. the quality should be better in the future, because it continues to give birth to new ideas that are more prospective. Many things have happened and the balance of the Crypto market is beginning to collapse because investors and developers have failed in building projects. Let's wait for the market development this month which should have started to recover.

Correlll

Activity: 310

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 08:39:10 PM

We cannot affect the market so the only thing that we can do is to hope that things will change in the nearest future. You should also not be affected by panic and keep your altcoins safe for the next bullish trend.
Rostock

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 09:19:44 PM

I do not think that 2018 and the fall of the market can be attributed to a surprise, as for a large number of people it was obvious that the market had to go into a correction at least, as its growth was too large. I think that the prolonged bear market was a surprise.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
bgpsq

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 09:44:22 PM

Yes absolutely agree. Just look on the graph price from the last years. And the price must go up. Just look on the new fundament, but the price is still the same.
marseille

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 10:12:29 PM

how can you survive? I would also like to know this magic tool. only the patience and the waiting remain
Trade very carefully and catch the waves when the market starts to move a little, and that's the whole recipe
temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 10:14:53 PM

It is true that 23018 was full of challenges. A lot of people had lost hope, but some could still hold unto their hopes and make it to be alive.
I have friends who could not continue with their bounties, because within them, they though it was over or that when the market get better, they will come back.
Today, some of them have started blaming themselves that had it been they knew, they would have just continue.
reynald70

Activity: 598

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 11:11:43 PM

In 2019 I tried to get up from the slump that I experienced in 2018, because this year the price has been very cheap, and try to keep playing at the current price, because everything is not perfect, there will always be trials like the price of Bitcoin this time.
concitta

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 11:20:28 PM

In 2019 I tried to get up from the slump that I experienced in 2018, because this year the price has been very cheap, and try to keep playing at the current price, because everything is not perfect, there will always be trials like the price of Bitcoin this time.
there be twists and turns in walking so that we cannot just give up and we rise from decay if we do not want to try to get up and you will then fall and cannot walk.
2018 until now the price is still low and for those who are impatient have run and left Crypto and may only take a short break.
but for those who want to try with anything that can produce even a little and can change in the future to produce, they are great and always enthusiastic, even though they don't know what happens next but are able and willing to try their best.

BTC Bitway BTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
✦ ────────  Discord Instagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook    ──────── ✦
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: