Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:02:45 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest only in active projects  (Read 24509 times)
dfktynby1004
Copper Member

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 09:19:12 PM

At the moment, to check the level of the project and its activity is very difficult, due to the fact that many write about the rapid activity, and as a result do nothing.

Rapidgator

Activity: 509
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 09:27:05 PM

At the moment, to check the level of the project and its activity is very difficult, due to the fact that many write about the rapid activity, and as a result do nothing.

For me good example is the situation around Ethereum Classic (ETC) and the fact that they have got problems with the funds for just a development of the ETC. Maybe, that's why some project need to stop the development of the part of the project or the most part of it?
James678

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 09:46:37 PM

Man. it is the best post I've read for last week. Definitely, everyone should analyze activity on github and it is one of the best instruments for you to make good investment. Well, I don't like dead projects, so for me the best option is constant development!
mcTether

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 09:55:58 PM

I honestly think it will be mayble a poor idea for someone to invest in a coin or token with too little few trades without much involvement of the team in the project especially for long term hodlers. Such projects can easily crash within few months in an exchange and you will be left with untradeable tokens.
Colan Zolo

Activity: 336

https://saturn.black

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 10:01:56 PM

Indeed, today many projects are not able to develop and in the market, there are also many low-value coins so we must be able to choose the right coins to invest.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
Rob768

Activity: 324
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 10:09:35 PM

I don't agree with you. For example, You wrote that PundiX is a dead project. I'd like to recommend you to open their twitter and read news, they have a lot of updates in their network. I think it is great project.
marksayson

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 10:23:50 PM

Thank you for the further reference on determining the active projects to invest. It would give the investors a good startup because they know already what to invest to. Because right now we have to select and think more if its good to invest or not.

BankDex.io  / Decentralized Exchange
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 10:43:48 PM

For me good example is the situation around Ethereum Classic (ETC) and the fact that they have got problems with the funds for just a development of the ETC. Maybe, that's why some project need to stop the development of the part of the project or the most part of it?

Indeed, it need to have strong focuse in order that ETC will soar and initiate much higher potential to develop a good community. However some of the inactive project isn't sure enough to go further, but sometimes it's more like sleeping giants that could be awaken in such time when market catches back the whales.
coinbirds

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 10:52:04 PM

When investing in a project it is important to look at the team and how active they are.
I always look on on Github how many commits they have.
That is  a good indicator of their activities.
NynaHoney

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 11:06:32 PM

I also won't buy coins without development, we have to invest in active projects because that means that developers are
seriously working on projects, projects that don't have development will only be useless coins
Juniness

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 11:27:34 PM

When you invest into more altcoins because you want to diversify the investment, then it is hard to control which project is active and which is not.
Well, of course if you invest in more than 100 coins it is difficult to track, but if you invest in 20-30 coins it is easy to track these projects , but beginners are certainly better to invest in active

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
CryptoKush

Activity: 630
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 11:38:13 PM

I agree that active projects are more likely to succeed. But much will also depend on the market situation. Even successful projects are losing capitalization.
maligu

Activity: 333

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 08:13:16 AM

There is absolutely no way, but active projects are at least projects without death. But some project activities are rare, but when the cryptocurrency market gets better, they will increase dramatically. You have to understand that the cryptocurrency bear market capital is sleeping.

Meryn

Activity: 248

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 08:32:08 AM

in the past, Pundi X was very good for short-term trading. but now nobody buys it again. is everyone focused on btc, eth, and xrp? tron is experiencing an increase. they do many ways to improve their quality, one of them like this:
https://twitter.com/koinexindia/status/1083388969323323392
however, I am not interested in investing in TRX. I am more interested in eth and xrp.

judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 08:34:19 AM

Doge became a freelance without crypto run with certain and life as investors. This became one of the active and could provide great investment results for the long term. Maybe you should try to find other active projects which can give profit for investment. OREToken is one of the recommendations that can be selected. with those advantages, all holders of OREToken received their weekly benefit in this and certainly, Ethereum is the attraction of investments in the active project.
crzybilly

Activity: 703
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 10:31:16 AM

It is a complete nonsense to invest in projects that are not constantly developing their product and are active on their social media. It won't bring you anything by investing in such ICOs, besides big loses.
Pline

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 10:57:01 AM

Man, it is coll research. I couldn't even imagine that decentraland has inactive github. This is a point for me to skip this project.
You 've broke my belief in this project, I though it is a future of VR and collectibles
michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 844

BetFury.com Cryptodrop 🌔 Share $20 MLN in

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 01:31:58 PM

in the past, Pundi X was very good for short-term trading. but now nobody buys it again. is everyone focused on btc, eth, and xrp? tron is experiencing an increase. they do many ways to improve their quality, one of them like this:
https://twitter.com/koinexindia/status/1083388969323323392
however, I am not interested in investing in TRX. I am more interested in eth and xrp.

I think if the project were good, it would survive even if nobody buys the coin and I think the traders need to leave the coins for a while and will search the other coins which can give profit than to stay in the same coins. I will do the same if I think the coins cannot moves to the higher price, and I will close the pair and search the other coin because I want to make a profit. Ethereum and Ripple can be a good coin for everyone since these coins competing for each other to raise the second position and right now, Ripple is at the second places.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
bitcointlkacc

Activity: 45
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 01:36:01 PM

I think Syscoin is missing from your list. SYS developers work 24/7 and I am sure that it is currently undervalued.
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 02:35:37 PM

Absolutely, never throw your monies out there in an already dead project. Try as much as possible to know the developmental phases of the project and how active are the project team members are. One thing is most at times we invest in already dead project which really cost as at the end.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: