Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:53:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest only in active projects  (Read 24503 times)
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 06:01:24 AM

If you don't want to put your investment into a waste, do not invest in projects which are non active. It only means that they are not fully supporting the development of the project. But be careful. Because not all of the active projects are trustworthy.

One need ti have the good eye to understand which is the best project or which can be in future turn out to be the good project and give great returns. If one can identify those at early stage of the project surely one can expect to make good amount of money from that project and invest only in best of the project which have well known people from the industry or whom you know personally that this will not be a scam.
susuberuang

Activity: 926
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 06:27:52 AM

The portfolio that you provide is very good and from the data that you provide, everyone can see the information from the coin is valuable or not, and of course you can find out that the coin has a trading volume movement that can produce.
Royal Jelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

ECOSTART

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 06:31:30 AM

The active project provides many opportunities for profit, so it must be a coin or an active project. I think that Doge has a good development in the market because the community has been alive, so investing in a Doge can also be profitable.

E C O S T A R T | WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET
https://eco-start.com/
Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 06:37:37 AM

All of the project shown in your list are actually projects that did absolutely well at sales and even months after. Then if this,  how best is now to judge a good project? I think the case of investing in a good project with long term in view is only based on a matter of luck.
Fluxtorrence9

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 06:45:26 AM

Thus that graphs means coins like pundix is dead? Hmm well I don't see it that way ,I was a type who always look at graphs in the past and it hasn't help me at all ,dogecoin is a promising coin that will stay around for a very long time ,including holo is a shock ,these coons aren't dead ,they are sleeping
miklesm

Activity: 1078
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 06:48:44 AM

I agreee with your opinion, you should only invest in projects which are actively developed all the time because in other case they will not be able to stay competitive with other new projects with better technologies in a basis.
vasilev456

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 07:04:48 AM

I think that the Doge is not as unique as you say, and this coin is unlikely to show a good result someday at all!
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 07:48:20 AM

I think your way of advertising coins is good. But the question is how any can say for sure which projects are good or bad just on the basis of their prices declining. Talking about prices plummeting, all the coins have gone down following the market meltdown. Among the coins that you have branded bad, verge is not bad coin as far as I have knowledge about altcoins. What are the basis for this?

Mysteryla

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 10:13:06 AM

Most of the coins I see succeed since late 2018 till now, are those with working products.
A working product must have constant development, which also involves the activeness of the team in bring the desired goal to the community.
Projects with no constant development tend to be deserted, not only by the community, but also the team. So it is not advisable to invest in such.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 11:17:59 AM

Here is a good source to decide which altcoin to invest in. I would never buy a dead altcoin with no development except Doge. Doge is unique and will be successful without much development.

Source: https://twitter.com/el33th4xor/status/1068856384983363585?s=21

dead alts are:

- Verge
- Holochain
- Bitcoin Private
- Pundi X
- Poet
- Decentraland (MANA)
I will still stick with ETH when it comes in alts since it is the most usable coin in alts and as we can see even if the price gets low, it still continues to use by many people because it is usable when we need to convert our tokens to bitcoin. Bitcoin and Ethereum are the good coins and also Monero is also good in altcoin as what we can see in the graphic but ETH will be the main coin for altcoin for me.
bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 12:05:53 PM

An active project is a live project. The cryptocurrency market is dynamic, and quite often the news of a major update or event gives an impetus to the price of the project because it attracts the attention of investors to it.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
odukoyaewatomi27

Activity: 536
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 12:25:46 PM

I don't get your definition of dead altcoins because most of the altcoin you listed here are actually good and promising altcoins. Like HOT and pundi X, they are good projects with a good plan. Pundi X will release it's blockchain phone this year according to the roadmap.
So I will suggest you do your research well before you call out any altcoin.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
Sri rahayu

Activity: 795
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 02:13:33 PM

I think that the Doge is not as unique as you say, and this coin is unlikely to show a good result someday at all!
You have to know why doge is unique, where do you see tokens or coins that are still active if left by the developer?
 if talking someday, not just dogecoin, many altcoins have long been dead when the developer left it.
Wyndesam

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 04:42:54 PM

Investing in an active project is certainly very important. Many coins that are inactive make a lot of people trapped in losses. I personally prefer to invest in the top 10 coins. Because all of these coins are active and the team behind is still very active.
But serovno sometimes you should look at the coins, as many coins were in the top 10 and now are in 100 places , I think you need to be able to enter and exit the coin

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram | Bip Wallet | Twitter
attech21

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 02:31:23 AM

I think yes you should only invest in active bo or ico because the percentages are more accurate or more likely to pay the correct one and earn you investment, and there is no investment in the ico or bounty not active because they know not will definitely earn.

█████     |       E3T.co       |       IEO on Dcoin       |    █████
───────              Connecting Global Entrepreneurs              ──────
airdropan

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

♦♦♦♦♦

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2019, 03:17:53 AM

i dont think not active mean dead project
and that grapich put pundi x there, dunno why but pundi x is one of some alt that have good project so far
maybe they just busy do some project

Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
naruto7676

Activity: 318

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 03:24:35 AM

No smart investors will invest in an inactive project and in the investor's ico, because if such a project is likely to have you scam it and if you want to earn money or double the investment you should be playing legit you've experienced ico projects.because more investors the more investment and has chance to succeed.
investtra

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 03:39:50 AM

The development of Doge is very slow and it is better to invest in coins that have very good trading volumes. The top coins are my choice for long-term investment or daily trading. Currently, market conditions have seen a good increase and time if you want to invest.

https://www.minter.networ
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1219

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 03:51:47 AM

It's remarkable to note the dead altcoins but this isn't a guarantee that the active coins today won't relapse into dead coins tomorrow. I mean, no one would've believed that Bitconnectcoin would be a dead coin today with all its promises and high rising profile. It was unthinkable for a coin that rose to over $400. But that's the reality today. What about Firstcoin?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2019, 04:07:26 AM

I think ripple is also good, there is still a lot of development being done too. etherum also has good potential.

but your graphing is also good, all altcoins are in a bad period, but for projects that are always active to develop, the potential to rise will be even higher.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: