Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:06:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest only in active projects  (Read 24507 times)
uralcryptocoin

Activity: 1042
Merit: 328

SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 06:45:24 PM

I do not agree that you need to invest only in active projects. Sometimes it plays into our hands and active projects quickly close. Because it does not always work, sometimes not active projects find the strength in themselves and just explode.

It should to note that too few inactive projects that can growth in future.
But I surprisingly saw that Litecoin looks inactive at the starting chart)
I think LTC is one of the most usability coin

BTC   Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System   BTC
A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending. We propose a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network. The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers. The network itself requires minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone.

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 08:11:27 PM

I agree you need to invest in active projects however, these projects may die out so its extremely important to look into these projects before investing.

Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 03:20:09 PM

Altcoin that is dead (inactive), usually abandoned by its investors, even the worst is losing the community.
we can see from graphs of images, for example coin verge, Mana.

The price of coins dropped and did not go up (experiencing stability), I was also hesitant to invest in it because the dump didn't end.
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 03:29:32 PM

I agree you need to invest in active projects however, these projects may die out so its extremely important to look into these projects before investing.
On point, invest only to those active project which can bring profit to our portfolio. With so many coins pop up we have to be careful in choosing coins to invest in. Even though it is active some of it did not maintain it’s goal to improve their poject so let us think first to avoid loses.
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 10:16:16 PM

I usually putting my investment those active projects because that is the beginning of the project to be more popular with the help of the community through social medias and other advertising platform and it gives you more profit soon.
Some projects can be very active at the beginning is when they are still looking around for money from investors, but immediately they get what they want, o e of the words you will always hear from them to you, is to be patient
bce

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 10:31:30 PM

I think indeed we should look for a project that is active. because what we need is an active project and we can get live funds from active projects. the problem is most projects are currently unstable. so there are indeed many who doubt Bitcoin at this time.
Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 10:33:50 PM

Always check github guys. Even big projects sometimes abandone their product and don't make commitments. That is why github is essential tool to determine altcoin to invest your money

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
alt-fire

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2019, 10:37:41 PM

I am agree that investing in existing and working projects better than investing in neathing. Because working products has a proof of their idea in action.
CoinsOrDie

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 10:38:03 PM

Active projects says two things; firstly, that project developers are working assiduously behind the scene to meet up with Roadmap schedules and secondly, investors and members of the ecosystem are interested in the project and expectant of more developments in the future

Sinone

Activity: 597

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 10:48:53 PM

I am agree that investing in existing and working projects better than investing in neathing. Because working products has a proof of their idea in action.

Yes, that's the main fact! People should be more aware of investing money in crypto fields. Because it is not easy to trace a scammer in crypto, Big partners or products can back a project strong for a long time! There are many projects are live which have a working product, people should buy their tokens instead of throwing money in ICO projects!
CryptoKush

Activity: 630
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 11:12:42 PM

The activity of many projects is expressed only in marketing. But I think that it is important for the project to create real value. Therefore, I think that you need to be careful about projects with active marketing.
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 11:22:22 PM

Yes, that's the main fact! People should be more aware of investing money in crypto fields. Because it is not easy to trace a scammer in crypto, Big partners or products can back a project strong for a long time! There are many projects are live which have a working product, people should buy their tokens instead of throwing money in ICO projects!

i will add active users aside from the working product. without active users, a working product is deemed useless. and yes, big partnerships is vital also in the sustenance of the project. with the presence of those partners, it will ensure the longevity of the project by creating more users for the platform. actual usage of the platform in the industry will give life to the project.
reynald70

Activity: 598

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 11:28:37 PM

I am very confident that investing in an active project is a good strategy, because the active team will always provide the latest updates about the project. So if there is cooperation with a large company, I am sure it will have a good impact on the price of the project.
diamond_shine1

Activity: 437
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 11:31:03 PM

tron is very active
I like Tron a few weeks ago I bought Tron and I intend to save it until 2020
with the concept of tron which is decentralizing the internet and smartcontract that makes me really believe in Tron

Jackrodwell
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 09:19:25 AM

I totally agree with you that investing in active coin can actually save us from loosing our money.there are many active alt coins,we just need to study chart  like the one you posted.thanks for this info.
Tank you for this educative chat,this is really the kind of info I need right now,to know which altcoin to invest in,I personally appreciate this and nice one.
vertinfos

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 12:59:02 PM

I think you need to invest in those altcoins that have already entered the market , and especially in those coins that are in the top 20 for me they are very active !
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 09:47:47 PM

I think you need to invest in those altcoins that have already entered the market , and especially in those coins that are in the top 20 for me they are very active !
Of course, in order not to risk much when investing in cryptocurrency, you need to buy TOP-20 coins. But there are also other quite promising coins.
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2019, 09:57:06 PM

the use with reference on work with the business on practice as developer to gives with one as drawing of the token as  investors to put on appeals as distributing parts on possession with risks on exchange with the table of trading with the market.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
tomboi

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 10:01:26 PM

Yes, investing in active projects is very good. We can see that a solid team can continue to develop the project like at the top 10 coins. A doge is a coin that has potential, but if I buy a Doge coin, I think it's risky. But it all depends on your decision and the results of your research.
jpnl0005

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 10:10:48 PM

i have decided to only invest in active projects as i have so much been swindled by projects that claim to be having a great vision to execute and in need of money. these days, we hear much of IEO which is a clear indication of the fact that people now know it is not welcomed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: