Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:30:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEO: price prediction 2019  (Read 1437 times)
Helena Ruben (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 55
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:05:03 AM

NEO has basically been designed to digitize the various assets and ensures that the transactions are done with the help of smart contracts. Since NEO's formation, the blockchain has seen a considerable amount of traction among the users. NEO was China’s first digital coin and also a direct competitor of Ethereum , hence often referred to as the “Chinese Ethereum”. Like Ethereum , the NEO is much more than just a digital currency, and this factor has a significant impact on NEO price predictions.

NEO price for today is $5.87 USD (raised 4,15% at the time of writing till $6,12). Its current circulating supply is 65,000,000 NEO with a market cap of $381,571,276. Despite all other coins, its been trading green most of the time since market collapse a month ago.

NEO, is a good option for HODL than most other cryptocurrencies, but NEO price predictions are twisted. Most crypto traders and publications has optimistic bullish predictions, it might plunge upwards to reach the $200 mark by the end of 2019.

Whats your predictions for 2019? Share your opinions here ...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kumiskura

Activity: 632
Merit: 122

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:29:45 AM

No doubt NEO is a good project compared to other shitcoins, but still, it does not solve our scalability issue right now.
if the trend changes in 2019, not only NEO every altcoin will double their value. But, how far it will go? nobody knows.
and if we are seeing it from technical use, it does not solve anything and XLM might be the real deal in 2019 because it is better in term of scalability compared to NEO.

at first, NEO goal was 'Chinese Ethereum', and they achieved it.
but now? it's not about Ethereum anymore, but it's all about adoption. Stores and institutions are starting to accept cryptocurrency if we do not have something better and faster. It will not last long.
that is why I say, XLM might be the real deal in 2019.
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 01:52:42 PM

What I see about NEO is that developers have seen that what was promise do not met the reality of things on ground, I have seen developers complain about the usability of the platform and their slow response to change things, unlike Ethereum platform. For me the smart contract space is still there for taking and the project that first get things right will take the space because for now so many promise and little has been delivered so far
Coinmyjob

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:50:13 PM

NEO has basically been designed to digitize the various assets and ensures that the transactions are done with the help of smart contracts. Since NEO's formation, the blockchain has seen a considerable amount of traction among the users. NEO was China’s first digital coin and also a direct competitor of Ethereum , hence often referred to as the “Chinese Ethereum”. Like Ethereum , the NEO is much more than just a digital currency, and this factor has a significant impact on NEO price predictions.

NEO price for today is $5.87 USD (raised 4,15% at the time of writing till $6,12). Its current circulating supply is 65,000,000 NEO with a market cap of $381,571,276. Despite all other coins, its been trading green most of the time since market collapse a month ago.

NEO, is a good option for HODL than most other cryptocurrencies, but NEO price predictions are twisted. Most crypto traders and publications has optimistic bullish predictions, it might plunge upwards to reach the $200 mark by the end of 2019.

These are too optimistic forecasts. I wouldn't mind if they came true, but the reality is that everything goes lower and lower. But I understand that NEO has growth prospects, just at the moment is not the right time.

Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 03:58:44 PM

Neo price will depend from new projects like ETH. Hope we will see lots of them when the market will turn green. But there are lots of competitors that want take ICO on their platforms.

VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:59:43 PM

What I see about NEO is that developers have seen that what was promise do not met the reality of things on ground, I have seen developers complain about the usability of the platform and their slow response to change things, unlike Ethereum platform. For me the smart contract space is still there for taking and the project that first get things right will take the space because for now so many promise and little has been delivered so far
NEO has no demand and the we will see this platform will die asap. the platform needs more users to keep it alive. It will not so easy as everyone thinking about how to make the platform still alive.
Lack of demand has become the main problem in the neo platform dude.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
Muhtaixa

Activity: 1022
Merit: 306

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:27:59 PM

I believe that NEO is a very good project. But there is a problem. NEO is a centrelased coin . This is bothering me. It can cause big problems in the future. I hope it will not....

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
tonyja2017

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:32:29 PM

I think NEO will only be able to rise to 25% of its current value. Because China is confronted with many economic crises by the United States. They need more time to adjust things.

CryptoAssasin

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 05:39:21 PM

Many are expecting a big pump on 2019 since we already experienced this bear market long enough. I am pretty sure that the whales are tired of playing games or bringing bitcoin to its lowest price which also affect the price of all altcoins, inclusing NEO. I have a strong faith with NEO reaching an all time high by next year and it is not impossible for this altcoin to reach above $1,000 within 2 to 3 years from now.

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
Sali200

Activity: 165
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 06:12:17 PM

we all need market reborn. if market will reborn in 2019, i think NEO price will grow UP more then 2017.
becouse NEO is good project, have good wallet. but i need more work from neo team. i havenot news about neo updates.

i know ETH team working allday with algorithm, and want make transaction fast. but about NEO? i havenot any news.
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 06:45:21 PM

I think NEO will only be able to rise to 25% of its current value. Because China is confronted with many economic crises by the United States. They need more time to adjust things.
NEO project is the great concept but peoples are not ready to invest in any cryptocurrency, because recent issues are affected heavily. So 2019 price will be depends on next year market condition. If you think neo will raise 25 percent it is good assumption so keep support in future also, surely it will going to peak.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 07:08:11 PM

The best thing about NEO is that you can collect GAS tokens by keeping NEO in your wallet without even staking it. For other coins you need to have your wallet open 24/7 but with NEO you can store them on binance, or in your NEON wallet and watch it grow

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
onetwostep

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 07:45:48 PM

I think neo will reach 100 dollars again in the coming bull season. Even if a good price rise can be achieved we can see a price higher than the previous ath level, maybe we can see 250 dollars Smiley

dodocum

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 08:45:26 PM

Neo will be flying in the first bull season, and we will watch it with pleasure. I'm eagerly awaiting that day. I'm sure everyone's expecting that day. Is not it ?  Smiley Smiley
Helena Ruben (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 12:06:45 PM

These are too optimistic forecasts. I wouldn't mind if they came true, but the reality is that everything goes lower and lower. But I understand that NEO has growth prospects, just at the moment is not the right time.
Yeah, Im being optimistic with few of those alts recently. But in long run.
Helena Ruben (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 12:08:18 PM

Neo will be flying in the first bull season, and we will watch it with pleasure. I'm eagerly awaiting that day. I'm sure everyone's expecting that day. Is not it ?  Smiley Smiley

TRUE dat, mate.
 Though, despite my oprimistic forecast, it might even go lower if you ask me judging to past resistance: Around 0,30
Helena Ruben (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 12:12:58 PM

If you guys interested, check this thread of mine for DASH - waiting for your opinions.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5084789.new#new
Alex_Zi

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 12:43:24 PM

NEO is good project, someone said it is chinese ethereum, but prediction is not analytic instrument. So, just wait good news and market growth.

leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 12:45:24 PM

Pointless for me to predict price for any coin, since I actually am making no more altcoin buys or investment until maybe March 2019. One last buy this year will just be for long term ultra long term storage so all of it will be for Bitcoin.

But okay,,, NEO. Lots of apps coming up. Still mainly buggy games that cost so much to play because of problems. I do not see a good growth in 2019, if it grows, it will just be following crypto trend.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Lighthouze

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 01:16:29 PM

The demand for NEO is dwindling fast and no thanks to the current market situation, not too many projects are launching on the platform to steer demand. I think should the market continue this way to the most parts of 2019, NEO might go real lower than the current prices. A growth in NEO price in 2019 will be largely stemmed from any growth that BTC enjoys

imusify.com  ❰  Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  BACKED BY NEO
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: