Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:20:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who wants to use Bitcoin?  (Read 2368 times)
Lomberjack

Activity: 384
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 03:10:41 AM

I guess the reason why people who uses bitcoin doesn't want to buy bitcoins is because it's still expensive today. But when it reaches the lowest price possible, then i think people will buy.
Keshi keshu

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 03:26:12 AM

everyone her wants to use bitcoin and already lot of people usind and now the price is low and its very good time buy coins who want to use bitcoin... the price will definitely rise soon....
PantherJonhny

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 03:49:33 AM

i think bitcoin is need to use like money
StrangeDominic

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 03:55:19 AM

i have bitcoin but i think i don't use it
gudjhonson

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:09:18 AM

I think many want to use bitcoin as an investment and transaction, but there are still many doubts about the regulations in the government. This makes it difficult for people to accept bitcoin. Bitcoin has many advantages and disadvantages that cannot be controlled.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
maks-ivanov89

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:20:26 AM

I think Bitcoin is a great speculation tool. While it makes no sense to invest in Bitcoin, because the fall is not over. Now it is best to do short-term operations, if bitcoin grows, then we buy,
if it falls, then we sell. Personally, I trade on the platform BitSeven, I use a small leverage, which gives me an additional opportunity to earn. For the last 4 months I have earned
on the platform BitSeven very good money. I recommend everyone to do short-term speculation and not to invest. I recommend the BitSeven platform, but everyone chooses for himself. I wish you good luck and big profits!
ansarose1

Activity: 784

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:27:20 AM

That's the reality now for bitcoin, but in the early stage years of bitcoin, many people wants to buy and so it makes them so much money by now. I think that everyone wants bitcoin, its true however to buy bitcoin now is only for those investors and traders who wants to take the risk of holding it and to use it for future investments.
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:37:48 AM

Me. And I always will wanted to use this Bitcoin crypt9 currency. From the last year as I started to dwell here in the crypro currency community, lots of thing happen to me using bitcoin and so, I wanted to keep using this convinient crypto currency even how deep the crypto market now is.
Eko prasetyo

Activity: 298

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:52:34 AM

In my opinion about the use of bitcoin, it must be adopted throughout the world. They use bitcoin for various things. In fact, bitcoin is used for various things such as payment transactions, but now the problem is that many companies have not received payments using bitcoin.
Rashid555

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 06:04:54 AM

A good image describing the whole story in image form and i want to hold bitcoin but now due to price fall i don't want to use my bitcoin for payment because i will pay more because of less value now but in future people will use it for different reasons.

jeremyscott

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 06:52:21 AM

those who buy bitcoin are the ones that really can. but we should take the chance to invest if we can for future
overnight03

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 07:18:00 AM

Bitcoin is a new currency, it is simply a new payment method. If it is a payment method, it will have users. But now it's not popular

Sunyoto

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:08:37 AM

I think all of us here use bitcoin, because for them bitcoin is also very promising and also an easy-to-use way for investment and transactions and many benefits.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:26:09 AM

That is a very nice question every body have desire to own bitcoin but no body want to use bitcoin as a currency, bitcoin as a digital currency is not made for an investment alone but to serve as a digital currency that will connect the world. But the major problem we always face with bitcoin is low adopter's in the sense that business that will accept bitcoin as a means of payment for they goods.
ardhigalau

Activity: 316
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:58:21 AM

LOL is a good cartoon, it makes me laugh today.

In fact everyone really wants to have bitcoin and use it, but few really want to buy it. That's because the price of bitcoin is fluctuating.
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 10:12:51 AM

This is one of the most beautiful cartoons I've ever seen. Very well explained indeed.
Everybody wants to have a bitcoin.
Someone wants to buy bitcoin.
But nobody wants to use it.
That's a big problem. We need to use this. We need to use it.

What do you think about this?

Hello,
I really don't like to generalize things,
I use Bitcoin everyday, it makes me pay for my bills, it makes me pay for my food.
Yes - I need to exchange to fiat but still, I'm using it everyday since Nov 2013.

I also don't hodl any bitcoins (crisis time xD), I spend it on a regular basis.
I barely remember when I bought some bitcoins.

So looking at my character, this cartoon does not make any sense.

When I was in Prague, I used BTC to pay for coffee and cake. Watching others do it in front of me, I also think that this cartoon did not match.

Have a great day,
best wishes.
Wipangga

Activity: 600

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 10:16:19 AM

I also use bitcoin, because to me bitcoin is also a good way to get more profits, and also bitcoin is very popular throughout the world, so I also still use bitcoin.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 10:26:43 AM

You have a good arguments here mate,actually i myself affected about this stand because how can we expect the value to grow up when we have just hold this and not using the right manner to treat this currency many of us crying because of the fallen price but they don’t realize that they are the one whos the reason behind this fall,i will find more useful place to spend my coins though i am in big lose
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 10:39:43 AM

This is one of the most beautiful cartoons I've ever seen. Very well explained indeed.
Everybody wants to have a bitcoin.
Someone wants to buy bitcoin.
But nobody wants to use it.
That's a big problem. We need to use this. We need to use it.

What do you think about this?
What did you mean that we don't want to use bitcoin? Does nobody want to use bitcoin? Of course, once you want to have it then we also like to use it. Are you saying that no one to use bitcoin right now because of its low cost and nobody wants to sell it? There are still some small investors hoping that bitcoin will grow in the future so that there are still some buying bitcoins. I don't really get your exact point of this but, all of us here for sure wants bitcoin to improve the market in the future so we all can use bitcoin and bitcoin can be usable again and profitable to everyone.
Dimas99

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:59:43 AM

all of us are here all of us want to use bitcoin especially now that its price is very low and now is the right time to buy bitcoin because of its low price if you want to make a big profit in the future.
you are right with your opinion, bitcoin is wanted as possible by people who believe and have confidence in investing with the crypto currency and of course will benefit of course
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: