Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:50:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who wants to use Bitcoin?  (Read 2368 times)
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 04:01:36 AM

nowadays people may not want to use Bitcoin because the price continues to decline and current Bitcoin users may have been reduced because they are no longer convinced of the future of Bitcoin. it is very risky to use Bitcoin now because people want to get big profits is not big losses. until now the bear market is still not over and people don't want to buy it at the current market conditions.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 05:02:45 AM

Many people want to use it. because bitcoin has many benefits and can also provide benefits to the holders included in their investments in digital. this is great for the future

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Deallove9
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 05:52:14 AM

Btc is already in use by us in crypto ,and btc is a store of value like gold, and will be rear to just spend any how and that is why we have alts to take place of exchange in value and using for payment method and every other services for every alts , while btc remain the king and major coin to use a store value and not cash.
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 06:00:42 AM

What will happen to the bitcoin ATMs that built in some wealthy countries if nobody want to spend their bitcoin because of the current market situation? I think most people at this time might rather save their remaining bitcoins for the next round of bullrun in the future. Some traders might only use their coins for trading purposes instead of spending it for their own needs because they can still earn profits in trading even the market is bearish.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
mickeybuddy27

Activity: 429
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 09:20:21 AM

nowadays people may not want to use Bitcoin because the price continues to decline and current Bitcoin users may have been reduced because they are no longer convinced of the future of Bitcoin. it is very risky to use Bitcoin now because people want to get big profits is not big losses. until now the bear market is still not over and people don't want to buy it at the current market conditions.
I do not want to use bitcoin as payment because the price is very low which need more volume to pay but I like to invest with it. Bitcoin won't give profit now but in the future it will bull again. People are interested on something that they easily get profit but abandon those that long to gain.

ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 09:30:39 AM

Everyone still has questions about the legality of bitcoin, if every country has received bitcoin then many people will use it without a doubt. Now, many people are still confused about using bitcoin because only a few merchants use it.
anodyne

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 09:53:02 AM

I am not wanted to use Bitcoin. But what I want is to keep using Bitcoin crypto currency. I am one of those people that even how the Bitcoin is on its downfall, I am still believing that it will rise up again and bring back the joyfull times and properity in the crypto currency community.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
yanesna3

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 10:31:42 AM

everyone is here having dream to use bitcoin and it has good value in the market compared to other coins and the it is the first coin in the cryptoworld... it has very high security as well...
in my opinion, everyone who invests in bitcoin all wants bitcoin. because of satisfying results. and if we have bitcoin we can suddenly get rich.

Now, I am holding Bitcoin, but I know that the time when we will start using this cryptocurrency very actively will come. Of course, I will use it with pleasure, but I will not quit trading as well.
jemarie20

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 10:36:28 AM
Last edit: December 16, 2018, 12:02:54 PM by jemarie20

Many people who want to have bitcoin but they dont want to buy it, but they want to earn it, but is not a big problem if they knows how to earn bitcoin in many ways, like joining bitcoin campaign and a like because there are many waysw on how to earn bitcoin, the onlyu things we need to do is knowing it how to earn bitcoin in many ways without buying it.

mike_the_notorious

Activity: 19

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 11:37:58 AM

Maybe now not so many stores accept payment by Bitcoin, but I am sure that in the future the situation will change in favor of Bitcoin. This is a secure anonymous currency. It seems to me that it has great chances for universal use.
Sexie

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 11:40:14 AM

This is one of the most beautiful cartoons I've ever seen. Very well explained indeed.
Everybody wants to have a bitcoin.
Someone wants to buy bitcoin.
But nobody wants to use it.
That's a big problem. We need to use this. We need to use it.

What do you think about this?

You can have bitcoins as investment , a store of value and as a mode of payments. So hard to have a bitcoin, now. You really need a big capital to have it .  Bitcoin users can use them anywhere they want if they want to, as long as both parties are holding  bitcoins  that they can exchange each other’s products . It is just a matter of  an agreement between the  users.

center]EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) The Future of Hospitality
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ?   Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019 [/center]
andrerusso

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 01:56:02 PM

i still have confidence with bitcoin.  i still keep some.  i use it for other purposes which are convenient for me.
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 02:40:45 PM

This is one of the most beautiful cartoons I've ever seen. Very well explained indeed.

For me it is the main problem why we can't see the growth of the bitcoin. Most of the people want to have bitcoin as a investment and not to use it. We should buy bitcoin not for us to have a profit but for us to have a good payment system through the use of bitcoin.

rosemary4u

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 03:38:39 PM

I appreciate the cartoon and the concept behind it. Yeah it is really cool to ensure that bitcoin is integrated to businesses. Honestly, I believe that we can further push for blockchain technology to be rather incorporated in businesses which has a greater benefit than just the use of bitcoin.
gorodi

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 04:47:57 PM

all people who knows cryptocurrency wants to use bitcoin and already many people using and making money ….

Even those people, who do not have Bitcoin yet, want to use it. I know these facts for sure, as I asked a lot of guys what they think about BTC. Most of these people trust this cryptocurrency.
Scharfenberger

Activity: 186

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 05:44:03 PM

The problem is there are few places where one can use it comparing to the ordinary money. Not many ways of practical use for bitcoin only investing for now
wizardcrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

www.daxico.com

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 09:25:11 PM

The cartoon looks great but this also shows the level of awareness of the usefulness of bitcoin , we have a growing population of people who need orientation on how they can maximize the benefit of bitcoin in the e-commerce industry.in the  taxation industry  the UK have already started utilize the technology for flexible payment.

adjudicator

Activity: 281

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 09:43:30 PM

all of us are here all of us want to use bitcoin especially now that its price is very low and now is the right time to buy bitcoin because of its low price if you want to make a big profit in the future.
I think using bitcoin is not easy and that is a lot of factors that you can be responsible for and using bitcoin is hard it's not easy to use my advice to be an ordinary person
The cartoon shows what really is the happening in our society today, because of the popularity of bitcoin, lots of people wants to have a bitcoin but not all are aware how to use it.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
Timmzzy

Activity: 785
Merit: 34

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 10:09:28 PM

There is no problem using bitcoin definitely this just a FUD to make some minds get scared to use bitcoin on great mind's in the Crypto atmosphere will know how and what it takes to have bitcoin.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B I O K R I P T ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 12:45:21 AM

I think the one's who uses bitcoin are those who don't have enough time going somewhere like paying bills and others. It depends on the usefulness to each individual.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: