Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:27:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who wants to use Bitcoin?  (Read 2368 times)
fistteam

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:47:25 PM

Everyone wants bitcoin, but not everyone wants to buy it because of economic and psychological problems. Bitcoin is created with the purpose of good for the future technology industry to pay, quickly solve problems related to transactions and services. Currently, the bad market makes many people doubt about bitcoin. But I hope that these dark days will pass.
aris av
Copper Member

Activity: 409
Merit: 1

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:11:50 PM

Most people prefer profit and thus consider bitcoin as an asset and only save it. I think if bitcoin is used as a currency then bitcoin will be more stable and more people will adopt bitcoin.

Showkat Hossain

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 06:18:01 PM

Somebody wants to use bitcoin.
Newbie.

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 08:05:10 AM

Even if Bitcoin is not used as much now as I would like, I think the situation will change in the near future. Now Bitcoin has again started an upward movement, which means all attention will now be riveted to it. Perhaps after that its use will greatly expand among ordinary people.
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 09:53:39 AM

I want to use Bitcoin. And not just that. Because I want to keep using it until the end. Now, definitely love using Bitcoin crypto currency. It gives me a lots of opprtunities and show me how good it is as for my financial transactions.
zeingrind777

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 12:38:33 PM

The image is an allusion to those who only want to get the benefits and wealth of bitcoin, but don't want to use bitcoin as a payment transaction tool like money. They are just a group of people who have polluted the brilliant concept of Bitcoin.
topkhai

Activity: 351

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 01:20:51 PM

We only need time and be patient, bitcoin will used for transaction if it has been legalization. People just try to accumulate more bitcoin until the time comes. We already have more bitcoin before other people have it, so profitable
kattokassinen

Activity: 169

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 01:28:23 PM

Bitcoin isn't anything but difficult to utilize. First you know the coin data and comprehend the bitcoin. At that point simple to utilize. It whenever to here and there. So sit tight for the correct time. On the off chance that need to know the value data check the market cost, contribute. This data help to get more benefit.
treatWy

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 01:36:14 PM

Bitcoin is not for those people who doesn't like to have it, help it, hold it, used it, and made it as one of their good future investment. Actually, this is not just all about bitcoin it is also applicable for altcoins. Cryptocurrencies wouldn't be determined without bitcoin. Not all wants the same crypto so bitcoin does not like by everybody,but everybody wants the free.

▬▬ ●   P A R Q   ● ▬▬ A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM
● ▬▬▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬ ● https://www.parqtoken.com ● ▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Maye_0123

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 02:57:49 PM

those people who are willing to spend long hour .. and have a long patient to earned a lot of money like bitcoins..
moynul2050

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 05:26:25 PM

the answer is that the more expensive bitcoin, this is proof that bitcoin is increasingly in demand and they want to use it.
many people do not believe but one day bitcoin will become a currency that is accepted everywhere easily.
Bugatti73

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 07:56:22 PM

I think really miners who have full node wants to use bitcoin but whole world dont want to accept it becouse of non regulation.
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 08:16:50 PM

for now those who use bitcoin people who know bitcoin are of course investors who have investment beliefs with bitcoin because in general it can't be done because of legal issues in each country

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
MrQin

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 03:58:02 AM

I think many people want to use Bitcoin, but there is a lack of usage scenarios.
I want to use Bitcoin but don't know where to use...
mkhadazz

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 04:14:31 AM

the illustration that you give is really like the reality that happened because the price of bitcoin which is now very expensive, imagine if the price of bitcoin is at $ 10 again when it was created, I'm sure only a few would like to have bitcoin and few would use bitcoin for technology in the company.
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 02:48:27 PM

This is one of the most beautiful cartoons I've ever seen. Very well explained indeed.
Everybody wants to have a bitcoin.
Someone wants to buy bitcoin.
But nobody wants to use it.
That's a big problem. We need to use this. We need to use it.

What do you think about this?
I want and we want because bitcoin is a Just not a work this work is so very important and then it can help in our nation so that we should have to learn how to bitcoin.
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 03:01:32 PM

maybe now only people who know the crypto or bitcoin currency who want to use bitcoin because the legality issue is an important factor

There are many important factors to make Bitcoin grow, but this is still the beginning of all the trips Bitcoin will take. Time to give everyone good information for Bitcoin.
gendang_cinta

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:18:00 PM

with the rapid development of Bitcoin and its technology which is considered to be able to continue to grow in the future coupled with the continued rise in the price of Bitcoin, it makes many people want to have it because they are sure if they can benefit from owning Bitcoin.
PHI1618 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1334

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 07:53:27 PM

[ img]https://cdn1.imggmi.com/uploads/2018/12/12/919330cf76ab6a261cdb77da6e7a344c-full.jpg[/img]

This is one of the most beautiful cartoons I've ever seen. Very well explained indeed.
Everybody wants to have a bitcoin.
Someone wants to buy bitcoin.
But nobody wants to use it.
That's a big problem. We need to use this. We need to use it.

What do you think about this?
I want and we want because bitcoin is a Just not a work this work is so very important and then it can help in our nation so that we should have to learn how to bitcoin.

I wish there were more users like you. That's when Bitcoin found the real value. I think the global financial system needs to be shaken to understand the true value of Bitcoin.

"Damnant quod non intelligunt." Anlamadıkları şeyi suçlarlar. BTC
Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 09:16:59 PM

I think that we are in too much hurry and do not allow bitcoin to develop quietly. We want it to become a single global cryptocurrency, but it needs more time for full development. Only in this case it will function stably and without problems.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: