Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 03:50:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: cryptocurrency or stock market.  (Read 1481 times)
hardhardy

Activity: 59
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:30:44 PM

Crypto is already crashing, you can probably find the bottom soon (although I think we'll see lower prices).
The stock market is gonna crash in the next few years when the FED raises interest rates to insane levels.
If you want stability, I'd go for precious metals, if you want maximum returns, you should probably actively trade crypto
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:47:54 PM

As we all know, the stock market has been around for a very long time now and on the other hand, cryptocurrency is a trend that is increasing rapidly when it comes to the world of trade and commerce. Some may prefer to invest in crypto because of high returns but some will still go with the stock market and play it safely.
In your opinion, what would be the best choice to invest your money?
Depends on the market situation and your knowledge. If you know how to invest into stocks very well than select that, if you know which coins have a lot of potential and can invest accordingly than invest to that. If stock market is collapsing than invest into crypto, if the crypto market is collapsing than invest into stocks.

Now, on a situation where both of them is collapsing and you do not have a preference on which one you want to invest into than you need to decide what the risk and reward you would want. Crypto is a lot riskier but has a better potential to profit whereas stocks have less risk but doesn't have the potential gains the crypto market has.

If you want to get rich quicker than you risk your money with crypto but if you would rather profit slowly but surely you invest into stocks.
tenebriscaelum

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:47:50 PM

The difference is as what you have already said as cryptocurrency might get you high returns it also has high risk due to the high volatility in volume and price compared in stocks where the institution that handles it is in control of its price though both still requires proper study and strategy to work. If you also want to have a market with high liquidity and potential gain I would also highly suggest that you check the forex market as it is open 24 / 7 compared to the stock market.
Ben Shedly

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:53:43 PM

As we all know, the stock market has been around for a very long time now and on the other hand, cryptocurrency is a trend that is increasing rapidly when it comes to the world of trade and commerce. Some may prefer to invest in crypto because of high returns but some will still go with the stock market and play it safely.

The stock market is also a very risky activity. The problem is that you cannot invest your money directly, because it requires large amounts of investment. For this you need intermediaries (brokers). And there are big risks in this - brokers can cheat and hide with your money.
In the cryptocurrency market, the risks of losing money are much higher, but here, too, the income is much higher than in the stock market.

tanjiran

Activity: 770
Merit: 113

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:10:58 PM

Depends on your passion. I used to be active in the stock market, then after cryptocurrency, I was more interested in using cryptocurrency because I felt the capital turnover was faster and the analysis was also easier. Both provide a profit if we are able to manage and analyze well.

Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:23:13 PM

As of this time i would go to invest in cryptocurrency because i have a big faith and trust when it comes to future which many of our cryptousers and enthusiastic world wide got easily rich in instant because of digital cryptocurrency in is just a few years.
Amberum

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:31:59 PM

the stock market is more difficult to predict, because it is old and massively used all around the world, but crypto is new market and more easy to predict.
Meggie Diaz

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:37:00 PM

Every investment has different risks and profit. Therefore, to avoid or at least reduce the level of loss we must clearly master the type of investment to be chosen. Because I have known cryptocurrency for a long time, so I would prefer this investment rather than the stock market. But that does not mean if the stock market is the worst choice
ronnis.gomes

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:41:12 PM

Although both the crypto and stock markets are considered variable-income, since there is no guarantee of a certain return, the crypto market is much more volatile and risky than stocks. There is no way to compare the two markets, especially in relation to the lack of regulation and clear rules that do not exist in the crypto market. So opting for one or the other does not make much sense, but whoever can and has appetite for risk can invest in both markets.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:43:03 PM

Cryptocurrency is the answer for everyone to grow and build their finances quickly, anyone can participate and benefit from it, with unlimited funds starting from the smallest to the biggest, of course this is very different from investing in the stock market or gold.

In my opinion investing in the crypto market is the easiest way, because here we no longer need to present third parties, such as financial managers or banks who will complicate the funds we will invest. So my answer's cryptocurrency.

Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:49:05 PM

the stock market is more difficult to predict, because it is old and massively used all around the world, but crypto is new market and more easy to predict.
Stock market are being controlled by the regulators. I guess both have the same volatility but crypo offers more than stock market. Remember in crypto you can even see a coin which has gained more than 500% increase in a day. That's only happen in the crypto and no more.
ricatop

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:50:42 PM

I made a choice in favor of cryptocurrency as I believe that this is a very promising market which in the future will be advanced

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
kidflash

Activity: 215

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:54:13 PM

All invesment have risk, i prefer invest my money in crypto. Because security is one of the most impressive and unique aspects of cryptocurrency is also a significant liability, and I invest long-term.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3024
Merit: 601

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:06:23 PM

The best choice is go for the place on where you're good and confident with.

As for me, I'll go with both. I'm even more favorable with crypto's rather than stock market but having another investment vehicle is a better option. Movements in crypto are faster than the traditional stock market but others will choose it.

Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:29:30 PM

Good day! You can invest on both if you have funds. Diversify to have more profits. Its an edge to know both investment and earn. Like me, I want to enter stock market. I only do cryptocurrency investing.
Garrixx

Activity: 182

ONe Social Network

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:30:27 PM

now I am more and more inclined to the stock market, so everything is much more stable on it than on the cryptocurrency market

ONe Social Network  Bringing it all Together!   [   ONe   ]
PRESALE  »  12 June   |   https://www.onesocialnetwork.io
mightwalker

Activity: 266
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 11:42:46 PM

The stock market is a lesser risk but low profit than cryptocurrencies, I still refer cryptocurrency market.

imusify.com ❰        Award winning blockchain music platform        ❱ imusify.com
rabinot

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:45:35 PM

uniquely cryptocurrency. cryptocurrency market in the next five years will show its true power

⚫▶ BUILDERIUM.io Token Sale Starts ▶ July 23 th, 2018
CryptoGosu

Activity: 686
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:47:53 PM

I prefer the cryptocurrency market. It is more convenient to trade in crypto-accounts, you do not need to use the services of a broker, you can save your funds on your wallet and fully control them.
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:50:52 PM

Cryptocurrency all the way.
The control on your investment here is always on control with buy and sell in just a rew seconds.
There are promo somtimes or free money...
Airdrops in holding tokens happen sometimes...
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: