Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:34:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: cryptocurrency or stock market.  (Read 1480 times)
beehimneff

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 01:02:10 PM

I am closer to the crypto-currency market, because I know nothing about the stock market. Grin In the cryptocurrency market, I will not name myself as a professional, but I strive for this. Yes, I agree, in the crypto-currency market it is more risky to earn, but therefore more profitable. Cool
joshv06

Activity: 991
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 01:12:25 PM

I am closer to the crypto-currency market, because I know nothing about the stock market. Grin In the cryptocurrency market, I will not name myself as a professional, but I strive for this. Yes, I agree, in the crypto-currency market it is more risky to earn, but therefore more profitable. Cool

Yes both crypto currency and stock market has their own pros and cons. Stock market is controlled by some authority and has some regulations which has to be followed in the exchange but in crypto there is no such it is decentralized in nature in crypto we have seen a coin value has increased more than 200% . Stock market holds lesser risk compared to crypto market but in crypto market you can earn a lot if the market is in good condition. So if you have some good amount to invest try for both but invest more in crypto to get best profit.

D A I L Y -  C R Y P T O  -  G I V E W A Y S
▬▬ ●●     Your source for daily free giveaways !    ●● ▬▬
DISCORD    -    TWITTER    -    WEBSITE
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 05:51:39 PM

Investing in crypto is more profitable than stock but some believe in stock as well but I never trade on stock before and can't really say much but am sure of crypto that it is more profitable than stock and require same knowledge in trading which will be more advance for crypto to be invested in only that many are scared about crypto due to its decentralized and volatility nature.
Maybe you're right. Today, many simply do not understand that the whole essence and beauty of cryptocurrency is only in the fact that many projects today have the opportunity to be directly decentralized. It is a fact.
butcherme

Activity: 368
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 06:05:09 PM

It depends on your goal and what you want,
If you want a stable investment and safer investment then go with stocks,
But if you want a high risk but also have a high chance to gain profit then go with crypto currency.
accounting 181293

Activity: 662
Merit: 11

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 06:12:52 PM

It depends on your goal and what you want,
If you want a stable investment and safer investment then go with stocks,
But if you want a high risk but also have a high chance to gain profit then go with crypto currency.

stocks also have risks that are almost the same as crypto. so I think both are the same. the difference is that crypto has the advantage of being anonymous, many people don't want to pay taxes to invest in crypto.
Juniness

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 07:09:53 PM

If you can afford to invest in the stock market and you can invest in cryptocurrency and stock , so I think it will be better and more secure your funds!

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 07:36:21 PM

Both the cryptocurrency market and the stock market have their disadvantages. I would prefer to stay here and continue trading in the cryptocurrency market. There are people who have already lost a lot in the stock market.
drants

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 07:37:10 PM

As we all know, the stock market has been around for a very long time now and on the other hand, cryptocurrency is a trend that is increasing rapidly when it comes to the world of trade and commerce. Some may prefer to invest in crypto because of high returns but some will still go with the stock market and play it safely.
In your opinion, what would be the best choice to invest your money?
i think it depends on aims and experience. then we also need to consider such condition as age. crypto tempts those who younger and understand the technology behind it, in my opinion

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
bummm

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 11:29:00 AM

As we all know, the stock market has been around for a very long time now and on the other hand, cryptocurrency is a trend that is increasing rapidly when it comes to the world of trade and commerce. Some may prefer to invest in crypto because of high returns but some will still go with the stock market and play it safely.

I think it's better to invest in what you understand. Cryptocurrency for me is more understandable and with it I earn a lot more than in the stock market.
hummer113

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 12:59:55 PM

If you invest in the long term, you can choose a reliable cryptocurrency and invest in it, I think it will be quite safety.
Tipstar

Activity: 1778
Merit: 281

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 01:04:04 PM

Both of them are very similar economic investment options.
Stock on hand are highly regulated market that resist any sudden rise and fall, crypto on the other hand is a free market. So crypto has largest potential to profit or loss as compared to the stocks market.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 01:04:44 PM

If you invest in the long term, you can choose a reliable cryptocurrency and invest in it, I think it will be quite safety.

Reliable ? Hmmm , cryptos are not reliable due to their unstable and unpredictable flow .  we cannot so sure if cryptos could remain for a long time because there are many conflicts about its usage and legalization . while stock market is stable and already proven and tested for many years   but we also know that cryptos can still give more profit compared to stocks  . thanks to the effects of volatility again .
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 06:23:13 PM

If you can afford to invest in the stock market and you can invest in cryptocurrency and stock , so I think it will be better and more secure your funds!
It seems to me that this looks a bit strange, because today, all the same, investing in such areas as cryptocurrency should cause you commonplace fears, because it is they who today cause you serious risks.
Dreamace7

Activity: 126

: ”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 06:48:27 PM

Cryptocurrency or stock market are two very good investment sectors but it's always best to invest in something you specialize in so am a cryptocurrency enthusiast so I would surly choose cryptocurrency

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
Bomber007
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

Velic Ecosystem

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 07:20:24 PM

Cryptocurrencies for life!!! The crypto market is an emerging market with the potential to be as large as the stock market someday but the stock market is the opposite, it already hit it's peak.

shooleh

Activity: 616

Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 07:44:15 PM

Cryptocurrency is more profitable than the stock market. When entering the world of Cryptocurrency it was fun to trade. I have very little capital after I use it to invest, I can get more money.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 07:53:46 PM

I chose cryptocurrency because it was a market that made me able to become a wealthier faster than the stock market. It's risky, but I have to make a bet to make my dream happen
JuanPaulo

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 09:37:45 PM

A crypto market is a much more risky market for investing, but here you can earn several times more than on the stock market.
The stock market is safer, but also less profitable.
WebdeveIoper
Copper Member

Activity: 80

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 10:46:24 PM

Stock market sounds like a safer investment but crypto is for the ones with balls of steels who wants crazy returns.

tracyhayley

Activity: 652
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 10:53:46 PM

if you want a big profit faster, you must choose cryptocurrencies, and of course it has some risks. we can't predict the price easily too. but if you want safer investment, you'll need to pick stock market. i don't want to incite you, so the decision is in yours.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: