Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 05:58:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: cryptocurrency or stock market.  (Read 1480 times)
Ingoats

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:54:10 PM

As we all know, the stock market has been around for a very long time now and on the other hand, cryptocurrency is a trend that is increasing rapidly when it comes to the world of trade and commerce. Some may prefer to invest in crypto because of high returns but some will still go with the stock market and play it safely.
In your opinion, what would be the best choice to invest your money?
It will depend on yorur preferrence when it comes on an investment. If you do prefer an investment a bit stable but the profit will not be so much high, choose the stockmarket since there is a market stability. In cryptos, although stability is lacking in the price of the coins, there will be times that profit will be x10 , this is a bit of a gambling of risks.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2408
Merit: 210

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:57:12 PM

Invest on cryptocurrency if you want to get much profit as possible but you need to stomach the volatility, stock market where you can invest without worrying going the value of the coin go down 50% in a day, you can still make as that many but you need to carefully invest on good companies, oh and you need to hodl.

I agree with you mate investing in cryptocurrency is need to be ready for long time return of profits investment, but for me bith investment is risky its better to choose cryptocurrency in the future possible to get back the investment than to investing in company have an big possible tp lose all investment without assurances to got get back if the company going to bankrupt.

kisfoxs

Activity: 289
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 12:03:26 AM

Investing anywhere is definitely risky, but the greater the risk, the greater the results you will get. For me, it's better to invest in Cryptocurrency because the results will be greater. We can do crypto trading coins every day and we can get profits every day.

https://cerlos.io
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
🏠 -> Transforming The Trillion-dollar Building Materials Industry <- 🏠
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 03:07:13 AM

stocks and crypto may look quite similar and all have risks respectively. But if you expect great results is probably a more crypto a priority to invest even though it also has risks. but up to now the many who got interested in crypto and crypto indicates that it will continue to be able to have a lot of interest and a lot of investment.
Kezacky

Activity: 744
Merit: 10

https://www.enterapp.io/

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 03:21:17 AM

trading on the crypto market benefits faster than the stock market. well this is my reason why I am still in the crypto world because I see the future of the crypto world has a great chance while I see there are so many people who start jumping in the crypto market, I think they also have their own reasons for valuing the crypto market. but keep in mind that risks do exist. so stay alert and always be careful before taking any action on the crypto market.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
kakade

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 03:25:55 AM

Until now Crypto is the best place to invest when compared to the Stock market. Investing in Crypto has a large selection of coins to buy. But buying good coins is when the market declines. And you have to buy coins that have potential. Trading that makes us have many advantages due to rising prices.

MoozicoreWORLDS FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN

█████                     █████
  ███████                   ███████
  ███████       █████       ███████
  ███████      ███████      ███████
   █████        █████        █████
imoet

Activity: 322

homt.net

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 03:33:51 AM

As we all know, the stock market has been around for a very long time now and on the other hand, cryptocurrency is a trend that is increasing rapidly when it comes to the world of trade and commerce. Some may prefer to invest in crypto because of high returns but some will still go with the stock market and play it safely.

It is wise for us if we consider all the possibilities before join cryptocurrency world. We can choice the best way to invest our money. We can make a list about positive and negative side of crypto and everything inside it. So, we will never regret to decide which is the best for us.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn
azalea69

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 03:45:54 AM

Crypto and the stock market do have risks, but in crypto, there are lots of coins to choose from and capital doesn't have to be a lot, sometimes the capital is small but has advantages. In the stock market, I think it requires big capital and profits take time and seem difficult.
Enzos

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 07:15:30 AM

There is no doubt that you are asking questions like this. Most people will tell you that the cryptocurrency market is more worth investing, and so is the fact. The stock market has reached its peak, and the long-term decline has become inevitable.

george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:14:00 PM

Stock market is safety than cryptocurrency market, but first thing is need to find good companies, if not it's easy to losses all the money in short time, I'll prefer cryptocurrency market because it's easy to understand and get the high profit return
What? Maybe you mixed up something? What is there to understand? Tell me how you understand the situation in the market, which today lasts about 1 year. What can you say about this? It seems to me that in general, no one knows exactly what is happening?
magnat7691

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:17:16 PM

A cryptocurrency market is more suitable for investments. But do not think that you can buy and the asset itself will grow in value. You need to understand the basics to make a purchase at the right time, and then sell it profitably.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
jonhn772

Activity: 280

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 04:36:03 PM

It's depend upon ourselves thinking. what we can want to do. my views stock market is known as long-term & for safely returning,whenever cryptocurrency give us  big returning in short period.
It is definitely true that we can earn big profits in short time by crypto trading. That's why I like cryptocurrency trading than stock.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
Freddy63

Activity: 434

SESSIA

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:47:36 PM

After 5 years of experience in stocks I will never get back,because crypto is more interesting for me, it is more volatile and about technologies.

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
AltcoinTradingSignal.com
Copper Member

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 08:53:16 PM

Why not both? Always diversify your investment. This will make sure that you don't lose too much in case of a market crash or price retrace.

george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 12:40:00 PM

A cryptocurrency market is more suitable for investments. But do not think that you can buy and the asset itself will grow in value. You need to understand the basics to make a purchase at the right time, and then sell it profitably.
Please tell us how we can do this, in spite of all the fact that I’m not in a shorter time on this forum, I would probably think about learning new things and constantly I don’t understand how it can happen that I missed the basics.
Deallove9
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 12:50:48 PM

Investing in crypto is more profitable than stock but some believe in stock as well but I never trade on stock before and can't really say much but am sure of crypto that it is more profitable than stock and require same knowledge in trading which will be more advance for crypto to be invested in only that many are scared about crypto due to its decentralized and volatility nature.
kurcalas

Activity: 378
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 12:53:36 PM

It's hard to choose exactly one. Both have good and bad sides. However, the most obvious is that the stock market is subject to certain legal regulations, not crypto money!
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 12:55:19 PM

There is no such thing as best option. Both has risk. If you are willing to risk high, then go crypto currencies. Stock market also has its own risk, but it is more controlled that is less riskier compared to crypto currencies. If you want to play safe, go for stock market. Less risk, but also less return compared to crypto currencies.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
kiansantan

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 12:57:05 PM

I like cryptocurrency trading rather than stock.
It is certainly true that we can earn huge profits in a short time with crypto trading.
prowe

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 12:57:52 PM

There is no such thing as best option. Both has risk. If you are willing to risk high, then go crypto currencies. Stock market also has its own risk, but it is more controlled that is less riskier compared to crypto currencies. If you want to play safe, go for stock market. Less risk, but also less return compared to crypto currencies.

I Agree on this.

Cryptocurrency Safe Trade Coin - Future Freelancer Platform Gronzo
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: