Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:20:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Racism is natural  (Read 338 times)
Dig Bicks (OP)

Activity: 348
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:07:06 PM

Yes you can call me a racist, but is that a bad thing? No, it's natural to seek out other people that are close to you genetically speaking.  Studies have shown that people are much more willing to help others with social programs if it is their own race. Europe is being overtaken and whites are becoming the minority in their own countries.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yR3x0kOJdMM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 09:26:48 PM

In group preferences are widely shown to be fact. How you act on these impulses should more be the question. I think a problem is that a lot of people who get labeled racists today are simply raising the issue of the double standards that this in group preference is ok, as long as you are not a straight white male. Some people are more equal than others I suppose.
otrkid1970

Activity: 270
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:38:38 PM

Yes you can call me a racist, but is that a bad thing? No, it's natural to seek out other people that are close to you genetically speaking.  Studies have shown that people are much more willing to help others with social programs if it is their own race. Europe is being overtaken and whites are becoming the minority in their own countries.

You know..I grew up in the City as a white boy surrounded by blacks and Puerto ricans. I was picked on,Bullied because of my white skin. I was called Craker,Honkey,White Boy and other names. The weird part about this was My sister was Black and we encountered the other side of the spectrum of Racism too. My sister and our siblings were called Niggers,Nigger lovers Etc.

My best friend was black who was killed(Run over by a racist) while coming to my house in 1982. Go figure...My life involved by both Black and White with no hatred towards any color or race but was subjected to both sides of the spectrum of racism. Yet i don't have the "Racist" mentality you have. what drives the anger in you?

Did you grow up in the city to have this hatred inside you or did you "Experience" a Black on white thing that has distorted your views?

What is the hate for that fills you?
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 10:30:22 PM

Yes you can call me a racist, but is that a bad thing? No, it's natural to seek out other people that are close to you genetically speaking.  Studies have shown that people are much more willing to help others with social programs if it is their own race. Europe is being overtaken and whites are becoming the minority in their own countries.

You know..I grew up in the City as a white boy surrounded by blacks and Puerto ricans. I was picked on,Bullied because of my white skin. I was called Craker,Honkey,White Boy and other names. The weird part about this was My sister was Black and we encountered the other side of the spectrum of Racism too. My sister and our siblings were called Niggers,Nigger lovers Etc.

My best friend was black who was killed(Run over by a racist) while coming to my house in 1982. Go figure...My life involved by both Black and White with no hatred towards any color or race but was subjected to both sides of the spectrum of racism. Yet i don't have the "Racist" mentality you have. what drives the anger in you?

Did you grow up in the city to have this hatred inside you or did you "Experience" a Black on white thing that has distorted your views?

You grew up in a multicultural society.  He did not.  He is not used to people who are not white.
That is why it is hard for you to understand him.

I don't think he hates non-whites, he just does not identify himself with non-whites.  He feels they are not human because all his life he only interacted with white humans.

Imagine if you were an alien who grew up on a planet Kolab and you and everyone you ever knew or came in contact with had a green skin,
and you came to Earth and saw a white person.  You would probably think they are alien, ghostly looking.

That is why he sees a monkey when he looks at a black person.

It takes quite a few years to re-train your brain to think otherwise and you have to be open-minded.

I bet many Africans here would agree that it was a shock to see a white person face to face for the very first time.

ATMD

Activity: 70
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 10:47:40 PM

Some people are more equal than others I suppose.

I never understood this "more equal than" concept, maybe I'm too mathematically inclined.

otrkid1970

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:55:21 PM

Yes you can call me a racist, but is that a bad thing? No, it's natural to seek out other people that are close to you genetically speaking.  Studies have shown that people are much more willing to help others with social programs if it is their own race. Europe is being overtaken and whites are becoming the minority in their own countries.

You grew up in a multicultural society.  He did not.  He is not used to people who are not white.

I don't think he hates non-whites, he just does not identify himself with non-whites.  He feels they are not human because all his life he only interacted with white humans.

Imagine if you were an alien who grew up on a planet Kolab and you and everyone you ever knew or came in contact with had a green skin,
and you came to Earth and saw a white person.  You would probably think they are alien, ghostly looking.

It takes quite a few years to re-train your brain to think otherwise and you have to be open-minded.

I bet many Africans here would agree that it was a shock to see a white person face to face for the very first time.

He declared himself as a racist. A Racist is full of hate and anger. It's funny because most racists don't even live or experience life near the other race. Their Thoughts have been instilled from birth by parents.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 11:02:54 PM

Some people are more equal than others I suppose.

I never understood this "more equal than" concept, maybe I'm too mathematically inclined.

https://ebooks.adelaide.edu.au/o/orwell/george/o79a/index.html
otrkid1970

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:04:28 PM

Wow. I had to Re-Read what you just said.  Not only did you comment about his "Limited" OP about being as self described Racist....You Elaborated with your own thoughts and views.

Where did he call a Black person a Monkey? Where did he say they were "Not Human"?

I guess a few moments on a keyboard reveals what your mindset is.
af_newbie
Legendary

Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 11:06:59 PM

Wow. I had to Re-Read what you just said.  Not only did you comment about his "Limited" OP about being as self described Racist....You Elaborated with your own thoughts and views.

Where did he call a Black person a Monkey? Where did he say they were "Not Human"?

I was talking about the guy in the video.  Watch it.

otrkid1970

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:12:16 PM

I was talking about the guy in the video.  Watch it.

Apologies to you. I don't normally click on links due to the risk.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1373

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:47:13 PM

Anybody who is adamantly against racism, is simply racist with a slightly different direction to his racism.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 03:56:02 AM

thats not true, world can run also without racism

criza

Activity: 574
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:19:16 PM

Racism isn't natural. The thinking that racism is natural can be misleading. It is because, this claim can be used by someone as an excuse for becoming racist. But before I analyze the example given. Let me just clear to everyone the definition of racism. Racism is the "prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior." With this, we can say that helping your own race mpre than other races is not racism as long as your purpose is to help your own alone and that your intention is to not make others feel that your own race is by far superior than others. It will become racism if your refused to help other races because you are discriminating them.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:21:01 PM

As soon as you exercise differently, you are creating your own race.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
KingScorpio

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 09:39:50 PM

Cool

racism comes from heuristics, rumors and experience,

cabalism13
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 03:18:25 AM

Racism isn't natural.

[+1]

As for the OP, being what you called a racists isnt what a normal person thinks. Racism doesnt have any good intentions nor good outcomes. Example on America, we Filipinos already have experienced such cruel things from those racist americans. They want to throw us back to our country. We dont know what the reason for being told like that. But if those Americans comes to the Philippines they were treated well.
Just like that its being unfair. Racism isnt a normal act, though we understand that you love your country but as we visit your home we show respect, we adjust ourselves to get along with the natives.
So there is no reason for you to tell what should we do or where should we go, In fact we also did pay some taxes to visit a country we're not even different,... you are a human and so as we do.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 03:48:31 AM
Last edit: December 29, 2018, 04:37:06 PM by cryptohunter

Racism is quite a natural tendency (although not a positive thing) nor mostly a sensible thing.

I mean there are exceptions. Treating people differently based on race would require a positive and logical reason to do so for the optimal outcome of that particular scenario. That could be called racism but would just be logical and sensible.

In large groups there will be natural breakdowns to smaller groups ...each time it is drilled down a level a new ism will arise.  This I have noticed in many other groups.

Humans like to feel safe so will fall into smaller groups as larger group breaks down.... this is my suspicion

Anything can form the temporary distinction of groups  race, religion, hair colour , sex  age

Unless that ism is really the proven cause of a negative issue then the ism is just wasting time when you could be finding the real source or an optimal solution and making another ism that is legitimate.

KingScorpio

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2018, 07:38:00 PM

just be like this guy and you have no racism problem because you are the ultimate mixture of all human races:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/cc/Wojak_cropped.jpg

#dhabitamartha

Activity: 673
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 04:07:23 PM

I think it's better to prioritize the skin race that it's better to be happy and can be put together in peace without seeing differences.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 05:55:51 PM

Anybody who is adamantly against racism, is simply racist with a slightly different direction to his racism.

Cool
This is apt. I see racism as same as ethnicity. In Africa, ethnicity reigns supreme while in Europe it is called Racism. Whichever way we look at it, it's a self preservation of a people against other sects they feel are inferior to their race. Though I don't think this is a natural instinct. It's a habit acquired

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 08:14:35 PM

Cool

racism comes from heuristics, rumors and experience,

Then there are 7.4 billion races in the world, because everybody experiences life a little differently than everybody else. But racism has to do with hostility with people of other races. Most people ignore the racism among the members of their family, neighbors, town, area. Some ignore the racism of their nation, other nations, and the world.

Cool

coins4commies

Activity: 952
Merit: 175

@cryptocommies

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 11:56:23 PM

You know what else is natural? Rape and murder.  Just because something is natural doesn't mean it isn't also disgusting and inexcusable in modern society. 
Dig Bicks (OP)

Activity: 348
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 01:42:29 AM

You know what else is natural? Rape and murder.  Just because something is natural doesn't mean it isn't also disgusting and inexcusable in modern society. 

The elites treat life like a game, they murder and rape for fun.
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: