Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:59:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can I earn 1 bitcoin in 1 year through bounties ??  (Read 34763 times)
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:41:05 AM

I think everyone has different opinions on this topic. I personally find it very difficult to produce 1 BTC by participating in the Bounty campaign. Maybe it can only produce some ETH. And to produce prizes certainly has a long and not easy process.

For this year it is very difficult to get a good token prize, especially for 1 BTC we get tokens at a price of 1 Eth, it is very fortunate, but if you take the 2017 bounty it is very possible to get 1 Btc from the sale of tokens because many 2017 projects succeed and has a good price at the beginning of 2018 and at that time the market has not fallen as deeply as it is today.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 09:22:42 AM

I can earn more than 5 BITCOIN per year by just doing task.
I do join AIRDROPS and SOCIAL MEDIA bounties.
Sometime i do youtube video and blogs on different forum and website.
Signature campaign is one of a good source also as i got high rank on this forum.

Wow.Are you serious? ... More than 5BTC per year Huh Shocked Shocked
Airdrop and Social bonuses are very very  low. Not even enough to pay the electricity bill: ((
Do you work at any other website? Can you share more?
This is possible especially if the market is good.
Just like last year, crypto is on it's ATH and ICO are very popular, once you get your reward, you can sell at an ICO price or even higher.
It's just based on your hard work actually, if you work more, you earn more. Crypto gives opportunity for hard working people that believes on its future.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
diouf67

Activity: 260
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 09:51:00 AM

This is very much unlikely. Assuming you're not breaking forum rules you'd need to be a very high rank and be participating in the very best of campaigns. I've maybe earned $1000 or less in 1 year of signature bounties. Still it's a great addition Smiley

jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 06:44:30 PM

I think everyone has different opinions on this topic. I personally find it very difficult to produce 1 BTC by participating in the Bounty campaign. Maybe it can only produce some ETH. And to produce prizes certainly has a long and not easy process.
It’s not only you think so, now it’s very difficult to earn anything at all, because today’s market is not in the best shape, although I think that the situation as a whole may be completely different. Therefore, it is necessary to rely on the situation.
bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 07:03:14 PM

I can earn more than 5 BITCOIN per year by just doing task.
I do join AIRDROPS and SOCIAL MEDIA bounties.
Sometime i do youtube video and blogs on different forum and website.
Signature campaign is one of a good source also as i got high rank on this forum.
How do you share internet time with real time, I have also been on this forum for a long time by joining Signature, Blog, Youtube with a senior ranking but this year I haven't got 1 btc from Bounty.

but I admit you are great !!
Perkovic

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 07:04:43 PM

if you are very lucky then of course you can do it but it seems to me that this is only possible in a bull market

inMIN.it TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY██
ICO Pre-Sale : October, 2018 ██
-Newera-

Activity: 196
Merit: 49

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 07:07:34 PM

Unfortunately, this year Airdrops are not very porfitabel. I have participated in many. So far, not much has come around. The market situation is bad and many ICOs have to close their shop quickly again. However, one should not lose the hope that Airdrops can still be worth very little today, but you do not know what will happen in a few years Smiley
marseille

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 07:51:15 PM

I am in the crypto world since a long time but I never earned 1 BTC whole ever..I never took bounties too seriously but now I am jobless and want to start with bounty...how much can be earned with bounties specially with my rank..

Now is not the best time to make money in the bounty, at least on social now for sure. But still as an extra income you can try the signature, articles and youtube. But I do not advise you to count on big money. Good luck
Checkoi

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:07:49 PM

of course you can. the main thing is to believe in it and act in this direction as the market will provide an opportunity to earn

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:55:33 PM

if you will take part in many bounties and won't miss any profitable project it's possible to earn even more than 1 BTC in a year.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
Maamejane

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 09:03:48 PM

With your rank you can give it a try, but i personally think you could make it since you are doing full time basis. Trust me even if you don't make it you will definitely be closer to it. All the best in your operation 1 BTC project.

manbota

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 11:17:13 AM

Nothing is impossible. I believe that you can earn even more. But for this you need to make participation in the bounty full-fledged work for yourself. It will take a lot of effort, talent and luck. After all, today new bounty appear on the market literally every day, you just need to carefully select promising projects.
jakiro.hovard

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 02:14:25 PM

if you are very lucky then of course you can do it but it seems to me that this is only possible in a bull market
Yes, it really is true. Here, unfortunately, we cannot do without luck, because it is luck that today will still be able to help us. I honestly just do not understand what can be done about it and how now you can earn at least something.
Vanshenz

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 12:40:32 AM

I am in the crypto world since a long time but I never earned 1 BTC whole ever..I never took bounties too seriously but now I am jobless and want to start with bounty...how much can be earned with bounties specially with my rank..
everyone has different luck, so I cannot say the amount obtained from the gift. However, if you have good fortune and find a good gift, of course you will get many benefits.
I think there is an opportunity for you to get 1 bitcoin in one year, but the chances are very small, unless every gift you follow is successful and you get a lot of rewards.
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 04:50:31 AM

a separate guarantee of course if paid using bitcoin because it's obvious the big coins and can be sold with ease. However, it's a pretty big cost for purposes of the bounty and will also reduce the project in the marketing process. coins other than given in payment of course to marketing is also easily spread quickly in the market.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
andra73

Activity: 430

terra-credit.com

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 04:53:04 AM

in the past year, I can get it from the bounty. not even up to a year. In contrast to this year, feels very heavy to get the right to pay the bounty. many scam project that makes the bounty hunter does not get paid.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 04:53:11 AM

It is very possible and I have proven that I can do this by getting 1 bitcoin within 3 months. this is indeed something that makes many people happy. but now the bounty is increasingly difficult to provide rewards for participants
JeBro

Activity: 714

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 08:47:14 AM

In my opinion, it is no longer possible to earn Bitcoin on bounty campaigns. In general, serious earnings on the bounty campaigns are not expected in the near future. In recent years, the number of bounty hunters has increased greatly, and competition has rised. The situation was aggravated by the fall of the crypto market and the crisis of ICO projects.

jakiro.hovard

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 05:03:59 PM

a separate guarantee of course if paid using bitcoin because it's obvious the big coins and can be sold with ease. However, it's a pretty big cost for purposes of the bounty and will also reduce the project in the marketing process. coins other than given in payment of course to marketing is also easily spread quickly in the market.
To be honest, I haven’t even met any projects that would be paid in BTC, there are definitely no such projects in the bounty, just not every person is taken there, I think that this is normal, because everyone there is simply not needed.
naruto7676

Activity: 318

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 07:31:59 AM

yes maybe when the bitcoin price drops down you can earn a bitcoin especially when your rank is high and you can start the project you joined.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: