Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:48:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can I earn 1 bitcoin in 1 year through bounties ??  (Read 34763 times)
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 12:52:39 PM

if that was possible then there could have been at least a couple of millionaire newbies in bitcointalk since there are many with a lot of alt accounts who have been farming bounties all year long and none of them gained any decent amount of money out of it to reach 1 bitcoin.
- I still think this is possible because bounty is a field that brings a lot of unexpected profits to everyone as long as they engage in potential projects and can grow in the future, hard work and persistence, combined with some other factors, 1 bitcoin in a year with bounty is a relatively easy target. You should not be suspicious of that and ask why if that is possible, people are not actively involved in the bounty and do not show evidence for that, the answer is simple, we are always very greedy and selfish, no one wants to share the secret of making money with others

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
benres

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 12:54:27 PM

Yes it is possible to earn one bitcoin in a year even more, first you have to join airdrop and bounties with a project that have a good platform and with a good development team. You can not depend only on your level on bitcointalk remember that more referrals is the key in getting more tokens or coins. Always research first before joining any airdrop or bounties, patience is the key and wait for the bull market before selling your tokens or coins.
viananda2525

Activity: 1022
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 12:57:33 PM

everything could in cryptocurrency market, and if we hard work in bounty campaign , i am sure we could realize it.we know in this forum provided many bounty campaign that have big allocation and good projects.just do in many campaign.

zhanyiguai261315

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 12:58:53 PM

The market for cryptocurrencies is very low, and many ico projects have no way to complete the designated sales.
Many bounty hunters can't get tokens after completing the mission!
The price of BTC is now very low, which means that the profit from the bounty will be very low!
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 01:00:37 PM

if that was possible then there could have been at least a couple of millionaire newbies in bitcointalk since there are many with a lot of alt accounts who have been farming bounties all year long and none of them gained any decent amount of money out of it to reach 1 bitcoin.

I bet there is  Grin.  They are just too shy to say it here in the forum.  Coz if they shout it out, they will be in question and the witch hunt begin for their alt accounts. I believe it is possible since once in a while, there are good project that appears and enable all participants to get a huge payment from the bounty program.
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 01:06:39 PM

There is a lot of scam on the bounty market now. I recently came across the fact that even campaigns that reached soft cap did not pay to bounty to hunters

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
VasyaPupkin

Activity: 322

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 01:15:19 PM

I am in the crypto world since a long time but I never earned 1 BTC whole ever..I never took bounties too seriously but now I am jobless and want to start with bounty...how much can be earned with bounties specially with my rank..
Now a lot of scams ICO, so it's quite difficult to earn something. Yes and many projects which even good, but not harvest hard-cap.

TheWalkingCoin

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 01:15:40 PM

Last year more easy earn money and got more than 1 bitcoin just one month, but now maybe you need pass one year for get 1 bitcoin by joining at bounty campaign project, it only on signature or media bounty campaign, not available on social media bounty campaign.
mudyak99

Activity: 304
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 01:18:15 PM

Maybe you can to earn 1 Bitcoin in 1 years if you join more than 20 Bounty with that all campaign and all of your bounty is success, that will give you 1 Bitcoin when that price is fall like this time $3500. If you lucky maybe is half of 1 year to earn more than 1 bitcoin
Kawshies

Activity: 328

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 01:21:43 PM

That could have happened. Depends on what you're doing.
Here are some factors that could allow you to get 1 BTC a year :
1. You Join all the bounty campaigns in one project
2. You join more bounty campaign
3. The bounty campaign that you've been joining successful and rewarding a good reward
etc.
DeKingCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 124

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 01:26:02 PM

I am in the crypto world since a long time but I never earned 1 BTC whole ever..I never took bounties too seriously but now I am jobless and want to start with bounty...how much can be earned with bounties specially with my rank..

I think bounty have a lot to look at, your rank may be low here but if you have a good YouTube Channel with about 50k subscribers, and hunting 10 good bounties, you can even earn 1BTC in 1 month. Or a blog with real traffic of about 1million monthly visit, and 10 good bounties, you can also earn 1BTC in 1 month, but it will also depend on the bounty you participate in.

But with only Bitcointalk with this your member rank, you can equally earn 1BTC within 8months depending on the bounties you join.
Ilefymul

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 01:26:40 PM

No not really i think! Bounty is too unprofitable to participate now
Sanford

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 01:29:12 PM

If you'll only be engaged in the signature, then not much. The problem is that the signature does not guarantee that you will receive tokens. They may not be very good or simply deceive you. The best way to start developing your blogs. Then you can participate in a large number of companies
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 01:36:55 PM

I see most of uers here say no you cant but i think it depends from many factors, what profiles you will use here on Btctlk and in other bounties? can you make videos,write articles ,what social network profiles you have and how big are they ? here is many questions must be answered and most important what bounties you would choose?

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

vertinfos

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 01:46:51 PM

Well, now not much goes with the bounty , I think it is unlikely-now you can earn 1 btc, too many people involved in the bounty , but you can earn a living
reagansimms

Activity: 952
Merit: 542

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 01:51:17 PM

I think that in one year it is impossible to get 1 bitcoin just by following the gift and now as we know that many gifts are scam even though our good gift is that the price is too cheap when listing in the market.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 01:54:12 PM

it can't, the calculation is that one bounty ends 2-4 months and sums up the total with the time of distribution of tokens and launches on the market exchange, can take 4-5 months or even 1 year. and for one bounty, the highest is probably only 5 thousand dollars? or more? for me who is a senior member account, I have received 2 thousand dollars for 4 months. if it is totaled for one year, it means there are 6 thousand dollars. but not all bounties run fast, so there's no guarantee either.
capableuwa1
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 26

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 01:54:29 PM

I think you got in a little bit late because the market is down and most ICO's can't even reached their softcap not to mention their hardcap. It is a difficult period in the crypto space to start new in Bounty, but i think when the market recovers fully you might be able to earn up to if not more than 1 BTC from Bounty participation. Kindly go through this link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5031657.msg45856516#msg45856516 as it contains all the Information you need to start your Bounty Hunting. Good Luck Mate and i wish you good fortunes...
shadowduck

Activity: 840

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 02:02:50 PM

Now you can make good money on bounty if you choose the right project to participate. too many scammers

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
rizki991

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 02:20:47 PM

last year to join the bounty was very very happy, to get 1btc for 1 year it could actually be even more but the time was very difficult to get 1 btc a year from the bounty because a lot of ico scam as well as many payments
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: