Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:34:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can I earn 1 bitcoin in 1 year through bounties ??  (Read 34763 times)
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 03:25:04 AM

Yes, because I was always part of signature campaigns and airdrops before and I was surprised that it was enough to reach 1 btc. It needs a high-rank account and also luck because there are ICO projects that are hyped so much and they can reach hard cap so easily but it's very impossible today.

Yes, but they are failing when it comes to reality because they will not develop and respond to the community with over-hyped projects. So it is always good to research more when we are working for bounty and it is a very tough job to reach 1 btc in a year.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 10:22:30 PM

In theory yes, you can earn even more than 1 BTC by doing bounties during a year, but in reality, it is very hard, especially with the actual market conditions. Nowadays the whole crypto market is down, and there is a lot of scam ICOs, and even after receiving your tokens, you have to wait long months until they get listed in exchanges.
djkyno

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 05:18:46 PM

With the actual crypto market, it is really very hard to earn such amount of BTC only by doing bounties. In addition, we noticed that the number of scam ICOs increased recently, and you risk wasting long months and getting scammed in the end.
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2019, 03:05:52 PM

Earn 1 bitcoin participating in the bounty campaign is quite real, especially now with a low bitcoin rate. This is possible with your participation in the signature campaign on bountyguru platform- there are very good campaigns and high rewards.
dakiller

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 07:44:08 PM

This is difficult to do except you are a translator. Translation program participants will usually get the highest rewards
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 03:07:55 AM

Experience is a lots of things in this Cryptocurrency. If you participate in best project it could be possible and you will be inspire by XYO and CHT Project.

Exactly, both these bounties are being manged by the Amazix team and the team behind the project are working very hard in the market. Look at their prices if you compare with the ICO price, already their price have tripled in the market and people who worked in those project made a very good amount.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 08:33:35 AM

This is difficult to do except you are a translator. Translation program participants will usually get the highest rewards

no its not  . translation bounty arent really high enough compared to sig campaign and others  .  but its a good bounty because you can only work for one time . after you finish transalating all you need to do is to wait for your rewards when the ico have been officially over but doing this alone cant give you 1 btc even if the market is in pump state or even if you have a higher level account   .   

1 btc is high enough and it can only be achieve thru investing or trading but of course you will also need a higher amounts of capital  .
Fire Rabbit
Legendary

Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 10:15:29 PM

Yes at the present scenario you can easily earn more than 1 bitcoin through bounties in a year. There are many campaigns which pay very good amount for bounty hunters.Just do a small research before joining any bounty campaign to know the  genuinity of the project. Otherwise all your hard work will go in vain.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 06:51:06 AM

Yes at the present scenario you can easily earn more than 1 bitcoin through bounties in a year. There are many campaigns which pay very good amount for bounty hunters.Just do a small research before joining any bounty campaign to know the  genuinity of the project. Otherwise all your hard work will go in vain.
How? the present scenario does not reward the bounty hunters well, that is due to the price dump and project failed to get the ICO price when they list in an exchange. So, how would you make that 1 BTC if the price of your token will keep dumping below on the expected price?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 12:04:09 PM

I am in the crypto world since a long time but I never earned 1 BTC whole ever..I never took bounties too seriously but now I am jobless and want to start with bounty...how much can be earned with bounties specially with my rank..
If you can offer many jobs like social media’s and creating blogs ,youtubes and other connected works then for sure even 5 bitcoin a year will be chicken for you,but sine you are concerning the rank i believe this is all about signature campaign?

If does mate then forget about 1 bitcoin value from various project you will enter paying altcoins or tokens,because with your rank?only few penny will be the reward per week not enough to atleast buy 0.5btc
wavug
Copper Member

Activity: 591
Merit: 55

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 06:03:36 PM

@OP
I don't think that with the current market situation you'll be able to achieve your goal, taking into account you have a low account rank, unless you decide to start making translations of whitepapers, websites, ann threads, writing articles and videos for a large amount of projects.
dzhan

Activity: 743
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 11:06:15 PM

It is very hard with the actual market situation to earn this amount of Bitcoin only by working with bounty campaigns. Nowadays the whole ICO industry is down, and there is a lot of scam projects, the token listing becomes also harder and getting a longer time.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 03:18:01 AM

I am in the crypto world since a long time but I never earned 1 BTC whole ever..I never took bounties too seriously but now I am jobless and want to start with bounty...how much can be earned with bounties specially with my rank..

For me you can earned more than 1 BTC if you are lucky enough to joined such promising project that will succeed in the near future. Crypto can really help you now if youre a jobless because of bounty even me i used to joined more bounty and i am earning tokens which is really profitable.
xsantana

Activity: 680
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 08:22:50 AM

Saya pikir tidak mungkin mendapatkan 1 BTC dalam satu tahun hanya dengan mengerjakan kampanye,
karena untuk saat ini banyak kampanye scam dan tidak membayar
Bostraticus

Activity: 59
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 04:50:06 PM

For me you can earned more than 1 BTC if you are lucky enough to joined such promising project that will succeed in the near future. Crypto can really help you now if youre a jobless because of bounty even me i used to joined more bounty and i am earning tokens which is really profitable.
Can you give an example of when the bounty brought really money lately? I only know a little about this, I look at projects as an investor, and I see less and less ICOs that are worth anything. From my point of view, bounty does not bring real income to hunters, moreover, now there are a lot of scammers who pay nothing.
toydoll

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 07:57:58 AM

I think that now earn the same amount in a bounty is not possible.Usually in signature bounty earn the most, but You have a small rank.If you have a pumped account in social networks,you can try to take a lot of social campaigns + writing articles+translation, can so earn something about 1 bitcoin.
ryap12

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:02:06 AM

"Nothing is Impossible!" If you will work hard for it then 1 BTC is no longer a MISSION IMPOSSBLE for you. Like taking 70-100 bounties everyday will definitely reach your goal of 1 BTC. Other things you can do getting 1 BTC overnight is by solving puzzles left by people. There is an on-going puzzle right now here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5096267.0;all
If you manage to decipher the answer then you may take your reward.
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 11:44:28 AM

You may earn if you are participating in a good bounty which have potential. But the possibility is less because market is not good enough now. On the other hand, if you had a good rank bitcointalk account, you can earn 0.03 BTC per week from chipmixer and it would be easy to earn 1 BTC by signature campaign.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 06:14:33 PM

I think that now earn the same amount in a bounty is not possible.Usually in signature bounty earn the most, but You have a small rank.If you have a pumped account in social networks,you can try to take a lot of social campaigns + writing articles+translation, can so earn something about 1 bitcoin.

It is now very difficult unless something magical happens where the coin which the OP is holding or people holding turns out to be the most demanded coin then the prices will surely be rising fast and will make people rich and can make 1btc + in such scenario.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 07:54:18 PM

I 2017 when we're have many campaigns and most of the bounty were paying very well I think it is possible to makes one bitcoin through bounties as a sr. Member or hero member but now I think it is very difficult for that to happen.  As a member except you combine it with twitter, facebook and content writing you will find it very difficult to make 1 bitcoin in year through bounties.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: