Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 10:55:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How many times you heard the bitcoin gonna die?  (Read 3268 times)
the13thsymphony

Activity: 297
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 03:39:58 PM

For me I've heard it many times but I am not believe on it cause my belief in bitcoin is too strong and I do not want to loose my opportunity to earn when the price of the bitcoin get bull run in the right time. There is no loose if you still continue to believe on bitcoin even it goes to the worse price. As of now I still do believe on it cause I know and do believe that the bitcoin price will get recover and I will do still earn big in the future there is no wrong in believing and I do not want to regret that when the time comes that the price get high again and I already left. It is better that you wait and as of now you can buy some coins for you to earn big in the future.

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
http://www.securix.io/
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Rofiz

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 12:18:31 AM

I have heard and read countless times about bitcoin will gonna dies when the price is falling. This is usually happening in the market. So, we should really expect the downfall and uprise of bitcoin that it could also recover.
bummm

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:38:58 PM

If I'm not mistaken bitcoin were killed many many times and yet until now it is circulating. That means no matter how many times threads and accusations that bitcoin is dead it will be the same FUD. If bitcoin is dead, then, supposed, it wasn't in cryptosphere.

The other day I met an article, where the author was informing his readers about the number of these fatal for Bitcoin predictions. As I remember, BTC was called dead crypto for more than 320 times.
fistteam

Activity: 217

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:53:09 PM

I also like you heard thousands of news about dead bitcoin from this forum to websites. These news are spread from new people and it somewhat shakes the bitcoin market, making people doubt about its value and existence. For me, bitcoin will never die and will thrive in the future.
mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:59:40 PM

i have heared this many times and even i shared bitcoin about my cousin he also said negative but i know whats bitcoin.also i have read bitcoin dead in many articles too.

Onuohakk

Activity: 672
Merit: 29

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:23:20 PM

Well you also doing the same thing by bringing up the topic why don't you ignore it when ever you hear any critics predicting the death of bitcoin because the are very often false news are can affect your decision as an investor negatively

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
munify

Activity: 386

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:52:42 PM

I don't think bitcoin will die even though many say bitcoin will die. A decrease in bitcoin will not make the bitcoin die and even though it reaches the lowest value but bitcoin will be able to recover its value again.

GptVerse.art
A Metaverse App to Shop, Learn, Organize, and Play!
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 06:37:50 PM

There are now many times that I heard that bitcoin is now dead! Even the mainstream media are keep saying that it is now over, we should not believe them because bitcoin is strong enough to overcome this challenges in the cryptocurrency market.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
pabpete

Activity: 539
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 06:42:24 PM
Merited by Erdogan (4)

I think this is the most popular phrase (apart from the fact that Bitcoin is a pyramid) immediately after someone loses money because he invested in a bad moment or was scammed in some way. I can say that I hear it almost every day from the moment when the price started to fall after reaching the last ATH.
fatlever

Activity: 254

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 07:26:39 PM

I heard these mostly during the year end situation but it is the fact every crypto user is not aware of price trend functionality so they feel an assumption bitcoin gonna die but it is temporary and market will setup back normal.
gaston castano

Activity: 1526
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 07:47:52 PM

everyone who wants to profit in these conditions will always say that,
they always make the market situation panic because they can buy bitcoin at lower prices
kvipcn

Activity: 255
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 07:50:25 PM

People who are always predicting the death of Bitcoin are the ones who joined the bitcoin ecosystem with the mindset of getting rich within a short period of time just by investing in Bitcoin. They are responsible for spreading false speculations about Bitcoin.
WebTera

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 07:52:09 PM

Ahah, the cry of the soul the author of this topic. Really! What's the point of repeating the same thing all the time? Bitcoin is dead or not. Stupid crowd behavior.
Ethan Argu

Activity: 340

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 10:34:24 PM

I dont know how exact times that i heard it every news or topic has a negative about bitcoin like what you say bitcoin is dying, yeah i heard it all times but i ignore it, its a stategy that every investor make them panic to sell thier bitcoin in a small amount. If you are newbie to this industry make a research dont lose your investment. Ask some advice to the expert. No one can predict when bitcoin die.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:15:57 PM

I'm in this market for almost 2 years.
I think that I heard about the death of Bitcoin a thousand times already. It's becoming ridiculous.
Is there any site that tracks all the time that 'Bitcoin good die' was in the news? I want to print it and put it on my wall.

I did get to hear about the bitcoin dead on this platform and have seen that the bitcoin still has value. I want to believe that the news has kept the cryptocurrency active and alive too. The cryptocurrency/bitcoin is just awaiting the full adoption of the government and proper legalization of the bitcoin into the buying and selling globally like other fiats.
aliceHortrex

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 11:46:45 PM

I think that I heard about the death of Bitcoin a thousand times already. It's becoming ridiculous.
Is there any site that tracks all the time that 'Bitcoin good die' was in the news? I want to print it and put it on my wall.

I did get to hear about the bitcoin dead on this platform and have seen that the bitcoin still has value. I want to believe that the news has kept the cryptocurrency active and alive too. The cryptocurrency/bitcoin is just awaiting the full adoption of the government and proper legalization of the bitcoin into the buying and selling globally like other fiats.

Bitcoin will soon become the national currency of the world as soon as all government offices are disbanded. Of course this is a joke) No one is going to bring bitcoin to the Federal level until its decentralization is subordinated to one management Cabinet. It always has been and always will be. Bitcoin is a currency for people.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
acholagi

Merit: 500

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 03:28:28 AM

I went into the crypto world around the middle of 2015, and almost every year for 3 times I heard people say that bitcoin would die, but that never happened
bitcoin still exists today and can still be used
there are still people who buy bitcoin at current prices, even though it has just risen from 3500 and is now at 4000+
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 06:40:17 AM

I went into the crypto world around the middle of 2015, and almost every year for 3 times I heard people say that bitcoin would die, but that never happened
bitcoin still exists today and can still be used
there are still people who buy bitcoin at current prices, even though it has just risen from 3500 and is now at 4000+
just like me, even when the price of bitcoin is rising high, and is becoming popular, it can't be avoided. well, that might be a feeling of someone's disappointment with bitcoin. but I'm used to things like this.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Siren

Merit: 265

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 07:05:53 AM

I don’t need to give a damn counting or chcking those shits because i am confidently know that bitcoin will stay untill my siblings and my love ones got mature enough to take place in what i have started here in cryptocurrency,and as i know that this is the future of all currencies in this human race so bitcoin will never die,and eill never fade,thats my perceptions about this great cryptocurrency
green_nelson

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 07:08:36 AM

I wonder what those who used to say before that the cost of Bitcoin is nearing zero would say now. Bitcoin is only growing! Waiting for the day when Bitcoin will cost more than 20K
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: