Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 11:17:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How many times you heard the bitcoin gonna die?  (Read 3275 times)
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 01:27:42 PM

I'm in this market for almost 2 years.
I think that I heard about the death of Bitcoin a thousand times already. It's becoming ridiculous.
Is there any site that tracks all the time that 'Bitcoin good die' was in the news? I want to print it and put it on my wall.
I don’t need to give a damn counting or chcking those shits because i am confidently know that bitcoin will stay untill my siblings and my love ones got mature enough to take place in what i have started here in cryptocurrency,and as i know that this is the future of all currencies in this human race so bitcoin will never die,and eill never fade,thats my perceptions about this great cryptocurrency
- Similarly, I never count because I hear it too many times but the fact is that as you say, bitcoin is still very good and continues to exist regardless of other people having bad rumors about it. However, I will never have blind beliefs and think that bitcoin will never die or have a great future as you say because in my mind, bitcoin is a bubble and pumped up by some force with rumors, they push the price of bitcoin up high then they can make a profit and someday, they will let this bubble explode and never be able to pump it back, and our job is to take advantage of it to make a profit, instead of putting too much trust and illusion about it

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Memmon3

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 02:12:19 PM

From I entered in cryptocurrency to till now I heard a lots time ... bitcoin will no more longer,bitcoin scams,bitcoin damage,bitcoin fuad .But I believe that bitcoin will ever lasting.
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 02:13:58 PM

I think that I heard about the death of Bitcoin a thousand times already. It's becoming ridiculous.
Is there any site that tracks all the time that 'Bitcoin good die' was in the news? I want to print it and put it on my wall.
I heard a lot. The news is circling around often enough from different unclear sources. Mostly, it is caused by those who worry without knowing what exactly happened to bitcoin. In fact, what they worry that bitcoin die is never happen. There are still people who logically buy bitcoin in its falling price and expect it will turn to a lot profits.  
MTNAX

Activity: 283

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 02:20:10 PM

Quite often I hear that bitcoin will die but in fact bitcoin still exists today, in my opinion bitcoin will not die as long as there are still many people using it and there are still many crypto ads on social media. There is no reason that bitcoin can be turned off.
BestSSS

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 05:48:31 PM

During the year, not a single site, and not even tens trumpeted on all sides that the bubble burst. But as we can see so far everything is just empty talk!
I'll look at those people who kept saying that bitcoin will die when it costs $ 100,000, and we will all become millionaires.

♛New CA$H Exchange (https://newc.com.br)♛
✪An Innovative Cryptocurrency Platform✪
Ciscopro2000

Activity: 495
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 06:00:13 PM

Many people have predicted the death of bitcoin since the beginning.  I actually the crypto market growing bigger even during this down period.  I use Coinbase and follow the company news a little bit.  They have a smart CEO and have put together a strong management team.  They expanded their coins offerings.  This tells me the crypto market is not going away. 
AntoCokbun

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 06:40:45 PM

very often, especially when the price of bitcoin starts to decline, I will find many people who say that bitcoin will almost or soon die. But I am not easy to believe that because even though it is almost hundreds of times it is said but the proof is bitcoin is still able to survive until now.

Wingo

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 07:26:11 PM

Most people are very impatient, they are easily affected by the sharp movements in the market, many people lose a lot of money because they think ridiculously. Some are new in this space, and some are just too irrational that they only want the price to always go up. They don't understand the game, cryptocurrencies won't die, it is too early to make such conclusion to a market that has a big potential.
Kimi80

Activity: 750
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 07:51:13 PM

To be honest, I`we heard that many times, actually read about it many times. I also read opposite news and predictions and that should show how correct and incorrect those news can be. Predictions with adequate explanation are useful, but in my opinion, only in creation of personal view of bitcoin itself, but we shouldn`t  pay attention on those too much.
I can`t help you with site that have all those news collected on one place but I am sure that with simple search on some net browser you could find as much as you want, news about soon death of the bitcoin Smiley
abstractednerve

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 07:59:39 PM

Though I did not count how many times, but I heard these couple of words almost every month! If I am not wrong then Bitcoin is dead these words came in news or media more than 300 times! Almost every year some people claimed he is the Satoshi and blah blah! But at the end, bitcoin and the crypto market is one of the biggest financial sectors in this world!

▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████▌ ██████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀███████▄
▄████████  ▄██████▄████████▄
█████████  ▀██▀  ▄██████████
▐██████████▄     ▀███████████▌
▐█████████████  ▄  ▀█████████▌
█████████████ ▐██  █████████
▀████████▀██████▀  ████████▀
▀███████▄       ▄████████▀
▀██████████▌ ██████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
.$martFund.

▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
▀       ▀
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█      ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀█▀   █    ▄▀       ▀
▄   █   ▄█▄   █▀▄▄   ▄▄▀
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█   ▀█▀   
     █▄       ▄▄   █   ▄█▄
     █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀ █ ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀
     █    █    █    █▄       ▄█
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
▀       ▀▀       ▀    █   
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█▀▄▄ █ ▄▄
   ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █   ▀▀▀
▄   █   ▄▄   █   ▄
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
..One-stop Blockchain..
..Investment Solution..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 08:27:58 PM

i have heard bitcoin willl die so many times that now i don't even feel anything. people just say bitcoin will die even when they dont know much about it or dont fully understand the ideology behind bitcoin. bitcoin will not die, i keep telling people daily
Irdina

Activity: 502

TheFutbolCoin

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 10:43:21 PM

the person who says bitcoin will die is a fool, someone like that will only make the price of the bitcoin go down and then buy at the base price ...I have known bitcoin for 3 years, I have often heard negative news about bitcoin.

▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀          T h e F u t b o l C o i n     [    App Store    ] [   Google Play   ]          ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀        WHITEPAPER    |    TEAM    |    TWITTER    |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK        ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 02:14:37 AM
Merited by Erdogan (1)

I am almost 2 years in this forum and hearing this news that Bitcoin will die in many times and it is really ridiculous matter that nobody can say with proper  proof. They talk with based on rumor spreader in online. So we have to avoid such type of ridiculous news.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 04:03:59 AM

Its been a countless times when I see and heard that the Bitcoin gonna die. But even though, I still have my faith intact for the Bitcoin crypto currency. I am still positive that it will not gonna die but will keep on striving to our current crypto market.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2018, 08:23:14 AM

I've often seen and heard crypto currencies will be lost but for now it is still accessible and for us to invest in the investment

ah now its cryptocurrencies...

well currently all those first mover dynasties (BCH, BTG ZCASH) are under fire together with the index mafia that executed the attentionhack.

mark my words bitcoin will continue to lose trust and loose usability.

no one wants to use bitcoin they all want to aquire and sell it now.

cryptomarket is indeed still in its bloody (literally bloody) beginning

reynald70

Activity: 598

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 11:20:04 AM

I've often seen and heard crypto currencies will be lost but for now it is still accessible and for us to invest in the investment
Yes, because Bitcoin is the biggest digital currency at the moment, so the possibility of dying is very small, because there are many users who are increasingly increasing to have this digital currency, because Bitcoin was created as a substitute for FIAT money that is always controlled by the government, while Bitcoin is not regulated.
shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2018, 11:25:13 AM

Well i have been in this market for more than a few years already, and i can easily tell you that i heard the same phrase by more than five times already, and it never happened.

So yes, i am more than quiet at the moment, but it is a good time to create opportunities also.

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 11:30:47 AM

I have already heard many times that this thing bitcoin gonna die , but that are all rumors and there are no enough proof that bitcoin is dying, I think that only the haters and people who do not like crypto are spreading the news , but are mistaken because bitcoin is very healthy and strong kind of cryptocurrency and it is even the referrence of all the altcoin in the coin market cap.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 03:05:42 PM

A lot of unclear information says about the death of Bitcoin but it can't be trusted because you can see for yourself that everyone is still doing transactions with Bitcoin and other types of Altcoin. So don't trust that.
KAGAWA HATORI

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 03:23:20 PM

Is there any site that tracks all the time that 'Bit[Suspicious link removed]d die' was in the news? I want to print it and put it on my wall.

These words are very much said by many people to say Bitcoin will die. but, I was a little confused that you said you has been in this forum for 2 years and I see August 12, 2017, 12:38:55 PM is the time of registering your account. Do you have multiple accounts?  Huh
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: