Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:32:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How many times you heard the bitcoin gonna die?  (Read 3268 times)
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 04:39:04 PM

I'm in this market for almost 2 years.
I think that I heard about the death of Bitcoin a thousand times already. It's becoming ridiculous.
Is there any site that tracks all the time that 'Bitcoin good die' was in the news? I want to print it and put it on my wall.

Yes, I also often find what you say, but I ignore their words, because those words make people lose control, and many feel disappointed with those words.
But I also did not find that bitcoin will die, even today bitcoin is still running, and I as a bitcoin fan still continue to work, and continue to collect bitcoin. My hopes for the following year told me that bitcoin would rise high.
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 05:22:17 PM

I think that I heard about the death of Bitcoin a thousand times already. It's becoming ridiculous.
Is there any site that tracks all the time that 'Bitcoin good die' was in the news? I want to print it and put it on my wall.

Its been several times and I have read it in different thread topic here in the forum. Sometimes I've been thinking about that, its one of the methods of the dumper to give some fud here to make the community will get panic in selling, but not sure of it. Although, it maybe or maybe not as well.
sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 08:16:24 PM

i have heared this many times and even i shared bitcoin about my cousin he also said negative but i know whats bitcoin.also i have read bitcoin dead in many articles too.

I hear about Bitcoin death (the so-called death, sure) almost every day. My relatives think that I am a crazy man as I deal with some strange virtual money, which can vanish very soon.
ATMD

Activity: 70
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2018, 08:46:55 PM

I've often seen and heard crypto currencies will be lost but for now it is still accessible and for us to invest in the investment

I concur, it is countless times that I heard Bitcoin is doomed and that it would never succeed due to principle, but it is still alive and well. Cheesy

Lizzylove1

Activity: 858

Christ The King

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 08:52:47 PM

I think people usually will make such statement after gambling with their bitcoin and making huge losses and waiting for the reserve to rise to cover their losses, when the bitcoin doesn't moon but dump instead, they cry foul against the bitcoin,

Ericks1

Activity: 141
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 09:44:56 PM

Severally, and everyday,  even before this bearish market,  a lot has been said about bitcoin and a lot is yet more to be said. But my personal believe is that bitcoin is not dead,  it won't die, it will be of more good if used wisly to perform countless transactions
bebekangsoo

Activity: 313
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 12:45:50 AM

My friends cant understand the concept of cryptocurrencies but i was never get tired for explaining the main idea to them. Ignorant people prefer to call this whole stuff as gamble after explaining the risks of volatile market.
You have to stay away from the opinions of people who don't want to understand the current crypto conditions, only prioritize friends who are still thinking about the potential recovery potential of next year, I hear a lot of FUD every day, but my mind is calmer because there are still many optimistic experts voice their opinions.

gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 01:57:24 AM

When the price of Bitcoin decreases, at that time I hear Bitcoin will die. That happens very often and I think it is only done by people who are pessimistic. The decline and increase in the price of Bitcoin is natural, so don't think stupidly and assume that Bitcoin will die.
shadow404

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 02:08:29 AM

I've been mining bitcoin for a long time and every week, month, year I always hear that bitcoin will die. maybe it's just the assumption that others have experienced a large loss or a movement in a community so that many people sell bitcoin immediately
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 02:14:44 AM

Throughout February to September 2018 I always heard speculation and statements that Bitcoin will die. but all that has begun to end when in November is the end of big sales and now bitcoin has started to rise. at this time speculation is different, everyone and speculators prefer to talk about whether this is just a bounce or real increase rather than having to talk that bitcoin will die.
ROCKMINEROFFICIAL
Copper Member

Activity: 24

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 02:23:17 AM

Every time when bitcoin price falls, some of the press and individuals always say that bitcoin is going to die, or bitcoin is the biggest Ponzi scheme ever.
However, every time bitcoin will survive Smiley
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 02:46:44 AM

Every time when bitcoin price falls, some of the press and individuals always say that bitcoin is going to die, or bitcoin is the biggest Ponzi scheme ever.
However, every time bitcoin will survive Smiley
Thats right, it's really funny to hear that. how the media tries to play with the market and manipulators that make the market more worse and with the issues they make, moreover users who are easily panicked will be very easy to spread that news, we are getting used to this condition right, and bitcoin is still ok? so keep calm
goaldigger

Activity: 2366
Merit: 356

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 03:07:36 AM

Since bitcoin existed, its haters existed too. Just like a conjoined twins. You cannot remove the fact that every financial opportunity has its negative party which we dont know if big personalities manage them to manipulate peoples mind to reult a greater profit to them. Many said that bitcoin will die, but well, its still existing now and still alive and kicking.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Inosend
Copper Member

Activity: 299

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 03:35:43 AM

Heard it million times online and offline, the problem is that people think bitcoin is mmm or some kind of ponzi scheme, they lack the least knowledge what bitcoin is all about I really pity them.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
deep_linking

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 03:51:28 AM

Is there any site that tracks all the time that 'Bit[Suspicious link removed]d die' was in the news? I want to print it and put it on my wall.

This year itself, Bitcoin died 90 times 😂
https://www.ccn.com/bitcoin-died-90-times-in-2018/
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 04:03:47 AM

I heard it about a hundred times but it never happen simply because people know that bitcoin is useful especially for digital transactions without the need of third party. How can an innovative invention like bitcoin can die if billions of people use it everyday, people are just spreading fud to bring the price down so they can accumulate.

darkr

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 10:30:35 AM

I've often seen and heard crypto currencies will be lost but for now it is still accessible and for us to invest in the investment

I heard about Bitcoin in 2012-2013 as I remember. Since that time, I meet the information about the coming death of this cryptocurrency. These predictions seem to be very ridiculous.
Valer4ik

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 01:45:31 PM

Some people are always good, and some are always bad. 🙂

1. The cue ball is growing - bad. Few bought, then it will fall harder

2. Falling - also bad. Did not have time to sell, will not grow again

3. No rise and fall - also bad, how to earn stability

4. Complexity grows - bad. The cue ball is planted by me, klyaty Chinese

5. Difficulty falls - also bad. The cue ball is about to die, all mine SV
ivannalog814

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 01:56:19 PM

Bitcoin according to skeptics dies constantly when it does not grow and when it grows they say that it is a financial pyramid, there is a circle and these people are always dissatisfied with something.

VIDY 👅 (https://www.vidy.com)
Video Layer for Ads ▶
https://www.vidy.com (https://www.vidy.com)
elwiswoodie

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 02:47:57 PM

I read a lot here saying Bitcoin will still be the best and have the best selling value among altcoins. My belief is that Bitcoin can be relied on and made an investment place because bitcoin has given a lot of benefits to everyone who can manage it well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: