Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:43:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How many times you heard the bitcoin gonna die?  (Read 3268 times)
Donceng

Activity: 251
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 06:36:16 PM

usually people say bitcoin will die if the price of a bitcoin dump, like now many people say bitcoin will die, i don't use it seriously, for me bitcoin remains an option and bitcoin will remain and won't die
I think only people who lose a lot of money they invest in bitcoin can say things like that. they panicked because they could not return the spent capital so that with regret in their nature they could assume that bitcoin had died because they saw a market situation that always decreased

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Valer4ik

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 06:54:17 PM

Recently, the prevailing view is that all left players, those who entered the game on the HYIP wave, should leave the market. They say that they will not stand, they will sell their cue ball, suffer a loss and forget all this circus, and Bitcoin will be able to die peacefully and go up, first 10 thousand, then 20, and then maybe even 200 !!!.
But the question arises, if the fools come out, then who will raise it all up? You yourself know perfectly well, you yourself are such that today Bitcoin is the thing that everyone wants to make money on. So who will be purchased, who will raise the price? If the number of market participants is reduced to a minimum.
It is not enough to have a seller, you also need a buyer.
Yes, it is increasingly possible to hear that bitcoin is being introduced into the real world as a form of payment, but this is not an indicator of value, or rather, it is an indicator of value, it is an indicator of the value that a cue ball should cost not 3 bucks, but 3 thousand . But this value is not enough even for the price of 10 thousand.
Only inflate. And there will soon be no one to inflate, for those same fools who you are all waiting for draining will finally decide the cost of the cue ball, then everything will be empty, there will be no new players, prices will not go up. I will explain more simply - you need fools who will buy, but fools have already bought into their heads, and when they do not stand up and merge everything, then the price will collapse even more. And there will be no one to lift. And this will be the true price of Bitcoin.
Only crypto-revolutionaries will remain. that is, those with whom it all began.
Nissan-GTR

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 07:35:43 PM

I'm in this market for almost 2 years.
I think that I heard about the death of Bitcoin a thousand times already. It's becoming ridiculous.
Is there any site that tracks all the time that 'Bitcoin good die' was in the news? I want to print it and put it on my wall.

So much, but until now bitcoin is slowly progressing gaining back the title from what it have done this prior yera and I think thats the thibg that we should always look up to, the moment that everyone is quitibg but still slowly Bitcoin remain standing, unstoppable struggle may be in front of us but we as human we should not give up and continue working.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 07:37:39 PM

usually people say bitcoin will die if the price of a bitcoin dump, like now many people say bitcoin will die, i don't use it seriously, for me bitcoin remains an option and bitcoin will remain and won't die
I think only people who lose a lot of money they invest in bitcoin can say things like that. they panicked because they could not return the spent capital so that with regret in their nature they could assume that bitcoin had died because they saw a market situation that always decreased

For me a lot of time was nearby me Bitcoin will die soon but still no Bitcoin is running successfully and smoothly I also think in sometime Bitcoin main gonna die soon but Bitcoin had no end because there are lot of Crypto technologies are available to overcome the Bitcoin so cryptocurrencies had no end for my opinion.
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 08:12:12 PM

I can only say many times
it is old mantra first i heard after first sell of when bitcoin price was very 200$ for very long time now
But people are saying the same about dollar fiat money banks etc
And also about any other cryptocurrency blue chip like eth
I know somebody on Twitter who is posting every day bitcoin is not dead
You will find that kind of thread  here also

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 09:28:56 PM

Never heard any of it but read most of it when Bitcoin starts to correct its price or dumping. I guess this is how an average guy think when they see the market is full of color red instead of green. But when the market starts its bull run, you will no longer see these average guy anymore. lol

Anil.N

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 09:36:44 PM

Any popular and sought-after product, one way or another connected with huge financial fluctuations, is subject to powerful information pressure, which is always behind someone's interests.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 09:58:05 PM

I have heard about this for many times but I have never believed in this. I think btc is the most powerful coin

Well, it is not the most powerful "coin" but it is the most expensive and a lot of people are supporting this crypto currency since they believe that it will be giving them a good profit when the time comes. It is true as long as investors continue to invest on the crypto currencies especially Bitcoin.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
jademaxxiss012

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 11:47:15 PM
Last edit: December 31, 2018, 12:04:38 AM by jademaxxiss012

So many times already but ot os indeed true that bitcoin is very risky when you invest in it. I have it known when the time I have invested my hard earn money and then relatively put it into risk after seeing a huge market price drop with the bitcoin market price and up to now still syruggling to bounce back. It may have the chance also to end up because the system is not yet regulated by the governments around the world.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 02:28:20 AM

Honestly, I have been heard it so many times here in the crypto world that Bitcoin gonna die. But now, Bitcoin crypto currency is keep on doing its role and keep kicking on the crypto market having a hard time striving this past days.
bxipp

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 02:50:23 AM

Honestly, I have been heard it so many times here in the crypto world that Bitcoin gonna die. But now, Bitcoin crypto currency is keep on doing its role and keep kicking on the crypto market having a hard time striving this past days.
i would not bother anymore to care about speculation about bitcoin about to die. what i know bitcoin still surviving and keep it role to make cryptocurrency not being underestimate for being misjudge by a lot of peoples. This might be a hard year for bitcoin but im sure this will passed away by the time come.
jcmansah7

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 03:19:03 AM

haha...It's all rumours mate, we have heard about the death of bitcoin for several times in this forum and it never did. In fact it even became stronger and i am sure the next bull run would carry the price of bitcoin way beyond anybody's imagination. Don't believe the FUD that is spread in this forum.

kaizerblitz

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 04:04:42 AM

Many times and bitcoin proves that there are wrong and still bitcoin is on market this people are haters of bitcoin and they afraid to lose to it.
rafi035

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 04:07:47 AM

I have often heard news about bitcoin being lost but the fact until now the crypto currency still remains in my opinion as long as there are still investors and the government has not forbidden me to think the crypto currency will still exist
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 09:19:10 AM

I have often heard news about bitcoin being lost but the fact until now the crypto currency still remains in my opinion as long as there are still investors and the government has not forbidden me to think the crypto currency will still exist
well, of course cryptocurrency will still be a valuable thing. even now, there have been so many developments in bitcoin and altcoin. of course it will not be easy to disappear, or die. well, but I think, this is still the beginning of development, so I think the development will still be far away, and maybe the word dead will continue to exist every year if the price of bitcoin falls.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
jakagintiri

Activity: 420

www.coinxes.io

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 10:02:58 AM

It is precisely Bitcoin which is a digital advancement of the Internet in this century, because Bitcoin brings money very easily and quickly when transacting, so I think people will start buying Bitcoin as the lifestyle of today's modern society.

naran0093
Copper Member

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 10:22:11 AM

Alot of times i have gone through these types of threads. Why don't people think that if bitcoin is bubble or going to die then why multinational companies are accepting payments in bitcoin.
otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 10:53:53 AM

From the news that I read, bitcoin almost died more than 300 times, really an extraordinary number. But all of that cannot completely kill bitcoin.
I have heard a lot of bitcoin die tapai I do not count my body very bitcoin die humans also die because those who use bitcoin humans so logically must play well if we criticize something
poloollec

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 01:53:14 PM

I heard only 23 times
Benlobox

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 03:05:41 PM

Everyone is now panicking especially with Bitcoin, people can say unreasonable words to Bitcoin, thus all that is nonsense, why now when the price of bitcoin goes down people say Bitcoin is dead, when the price of Bitcoin is high, say Bit[Suspicious link removed]d, i think it's people with koyol words and boring, for me Bitcoin stays alive and continues to grow.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: