Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:14:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How many times you heard the bitcoin gonna die?  (Read 3268 times)
Summation

Activity: 210
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 03:22:55 PM

I'm in this market for almost 2 years.
I think that I heard about the death of Bitcoin a thousand times already. It's becoming ridiculous.
Is there any site that tracks all the time that 'Bitcoin good die' was in the news? I want to print it and put it on my wall.

Correct it, maybe not as many as 1000 times, it is close to 300-500 times.
Now there is a joke about bitcoin: Bitcoin is dead again.
Every time I hear someone say this, I will tell him: I know, don’t say "again" when you say this sentence next time. LOL.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Coin-Desk

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 03:25:21 PM

I heard many times that Bitcoin gonna die. Most of the government said that bitcoin gonna die. They can’t believe bitcoin. Some of the Finance related people also told that bitcoin will die soon. But they have not any strong defination that why bitcoin will die in future. So I thik its totally valuless talk that bitcoin gonna die. I heard daily atleast one time that bitcoin will die soon. But I never believe it.

FedorIzmailov

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 03:53:52 PM

many times heard about the death of bitcoin. as we see all the times, bitcoin did not die, but continued to exist for evil by all
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 04:29:45 PM

many times heard about the death of bitcoin. as we see all the times, bitcoin did not die, but continued to exist for evil by all

A lots of people saying this sentence for a long period of time but it is not happening at anytime in future also this sentence was to be false for all time because when we think Bitcoin was down then it will rise up again and again for anytime and all time.

shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 05:48:05 PM

A lots of people saying this sentence for a long period of time but it is not happening at anytime in future also this sentence was to be false for all time because when we think Bitcoin was down then it will rise up again and again for anytime and all time.

huh ? it does actually happening . bitcoin did die many times but luckily it revive's again and again .  people have different terms in regard to the status of cryptos  .  whenever they see bitcoin going down they also considered it as it is dying   but that is only good for a limited time only because btc will always recover no matter how deep it'll fall   .  i guess bitcoin can only die permanently if ever the facebook coin rumor is real because it can surely attract alot of investors as it  is backed by the popular mark zuckerberg  .
Olayinka225

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 08:57:35 PM

Personally,  have heard a thousand times that bitcoin is going to die soon that bitcoin will come and go just like some ponzi's scheme. Sadly from some bitcoin enthusiasts that don't support bitcoin will all there hearts.
Maamejane

Activity: 378

Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 11:12:10 PM

It started right from the day it came into existence, many were given the opportunity but they did not realize how relevant it was for them. Most have regretted and some also frustrated and out of that always sending bad signals out  there. BTC is not going to die anytime soon so you can cease the opportunity if you get it.

jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 06:40:01 AM

I think that I heard about the death of Bitcoin a thousand times already. It's becoming ridiculous.
Is there any site that tracks all the time that 'Bitcoin good die' was in the news? I want to print it and put it on my wall.

I started to hear or read this kind of news since I started using bitcoin more than a year ago. Everytime thd price of the bitcoin go down, there is always a news about its possible death that might happen in a few days. This kind of FUDs might be some people who want the price of the bitcoin to go down more. By spreading a FUD, some of the investors may turn to panic selling that will cause the price to further decline.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
ekateriinae

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

Try as hard as you can!

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 07:10:28 AM

I heard it over a billions time now. Everytime bitcoin going down peoples will talk about bitcoin gonna die. They create the fud all over the internet and it does create a panic attack sell off. It doesnt scared me anymore to hear bitcoin gonna die or not. I just make my own research and i do trust on what i know now.
Xk80jq

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 07:28:57 AM

There are some people react when the market volability, you should not be panic let us observed the movement of the market to can set up when it was the right time to invest if the price will down so it is the time to invest but if the price up rising lets get your profit and invest when the market is fall again.
    The important is don't be panic without no reason that is the behavior of a market and don't make negative noise that cannot help for the markets.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 08:24:58 AM

I heard it so many times during a huge dip that the bitcoin well gonna die but there is no assurance becaus bitcoin always rise up high after a huge dip. Bitcoin will never die due to its amazing demand and many people really believe and invest into it. So then I believe that the bitcoin will not going to die as long as there are so many investors that invest into it bitcoin will never ever fall into zero value and it will maybe rise up high soon when the bull run begin.
d0flaming0

Activity: 402
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 10:16:12 AM

I heard it over a billions time now. Everytime bitcoin going down peoples will talk about bitcoin gonna die. They create the fud all over the internet and it does create a panic attack sell off. It doesnt scared me anymore to hear bitcoin gonna die or not. I just make my own research and i do trust on what i know now.
the reason why people do talk about bitcoin every time the market's dying because they're being scared/ panicked when the money they invested will go to waste and i don't think bitcoin will die easily it is decentralized and powered by block chain technology, it's gotten this far just to die easily?
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 10:37:09 AM

Dying and being dead are two different things.     Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
mariah.sadio

Activity: 573
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 10:55:04 AM

I agree. I also read a lot of topics saying bitcoin is going to die and it is my third year in joining this forum now. Let us not be afraid if we see a lot of red marks in the market not hence, it is our best opportunity to grow our money more.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE 
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 11:51:14 AM

When the crypto market price drops it will greatly affect the thinking of every Bitcoin user so that panic occurs and at the end of the day assume Bitcoin will soon die, but no one can confirm it correctly. In my opinion, holding on is a good idea until the market price improves.
Valer4ik

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 12:14:52 PM

the ecosystem is developing, and both in breadth and depth (what I myself am about somehow, multi-letters), is really developing, and the course is just one of the characteristics. Moreover, the current rate at such a time interval, well, this is just an indicator for a certain type of activity - trading. And again a tantrum drove - alone, - give us a native, others, - your cue ball costs nothing.

I’m not going to pass by as far as the bottom along the bottom, and this, I thought 3000-3200, if quickly, but as it was delayed, then we can reach 2500. Yes, and forecasts 1000-1500 that sounded, although unlikely, in my opinion, but not unreal.

Asiki was selling here by weight, the other day, I bought others (probably from another metal, because it is more expensive), prices in rubles. In the end, everyone broke off to go to the bank, and they paid off with their cue ball. Conveniently, there is neither a loss for conversion (I have tenge) or a confirmation pare (guarantee is reputation, but there will definitely not be any bank shoals). In general - necha hair tear. It will be less, I'll take it cheaper. It will be more expensive, then you can sell.
Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 03:26:30 PM

That usual statement that bitcoin is going to die is becoming a cliché on this platform. It can never happen that bitcoin will die. Blockchain is the new technology which is going to revolutionize the world so the digital currencies backing it is never going to die.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 03:37:34 PM

Death of bitcoin is all about the market, whenever there is a decline or a downtrend in the market people who doesn't have good understanding will indicate it as a death. In such a way bitcoin has died large number of times. As days pass the new users will get adopted to the market and knows the real meaning of death in cryptocurrency.
cpk02

Activity: 233

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 03:52:45 PM

as we know in recent times many exchange rates of some foreign currencies have been corrected very sharply compared to the dollar exchange rate. This, in my opinion, has more or less an impact on digital currency trading. I also hope that the price of Bitcoin will stabilize at the beginning of the year as the global economy improves.
pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 03:53:36 PM

I am also in crypto market for last 2 years but this is the first time when I am seeing so many posts about death of bitcoin, I do not get surprised with such post as I am already into financial markets for last 10-12 years ans such people exit everywhere. I am sure such community had also declared "Bitcoin died" in some previous downtrend. Legends are just holding it for a long period.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: