Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 11:41:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: No bull run this year?! For real?  (Read 20580 times)
Ingoats

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:45:11 PM

Most of the people said in this board there will be no bull run in the late of 2018 and there is a high probability that bull run comes in mid-2019. What's your thought about it?
It could be but since there are days remainjng, there is still a chance for a little recovery to happen. Do not expect for a bullrun to occur at this moment where dumps are dominant. It would be also a huge trouble if the recovery will happen in the middle of next year because it will also mean that people will have to further wait for 6 months to earn profit. But if that's the case, prople should not still complain but rather just wait.
Vness10

Activity: 372
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:45:13 PM

don't use the word "bull run" when you mean to say "pumping season". they are  different things. what you are looking for is the later and is probably not going to happen for many months. it is possible that until next year summer we will continue seeing altcoins dump.

but if it is profit you seek then there are coins that are getting pumped on daily basis. try to learn how to trade and make profit from trading them.
I agree because they are different the bull run and pump. And also I think it will be long to wait before we see that the real bull run will start. So much better to find a good earnings like trading and build a business instead.

http://7hash.com?ref=7f466fb77323861
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:51:51 PM

Anything can still happen when it comes to prices of Cryptos at least the year had not ended while a positive outlook is the upcoming launching of btc on bakkt probably this could be the much awaited time for the price to pump while with approval of SEC ETF in February next year will turn out to be another pumping period.
PapaJ

Activity: 158
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:55:06 PM

This is for now! everyone is waiting ... as soon as there is a reason, everything will happen again!
elite070
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 12:52:53 AM

Most of the people said in this board there will be no bull run in the late of 2018 and there is a high probability that bull run comes in mid-2019. What's your thought about it?

They've just referenced it to the previous bull run that happened in the last december 2017. Many are expecting for the bullrun but I guess it will occur in the 2019 since there is no sign of recovery for most of the altcoins and bitcoin in the market.

maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 12:58:44 AM

It could happen at the end of this year, but we need to wait for the time. I think even if there is no bull run or rally for the increase of the price, we could still make a profit from bitcoin and altcoin because the market is moving and sometimes, the price can break the high rate. But yes, if we want to see the last high price in 2017, we need to wait for that, and we can hope that it might happen in the next year. Just be patient and buy the coin if you think it will increase later.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
bittraffic

Activity: 2982
Merit: 613

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 01:06:27 AM

Yeep I guess it won't happen when we all expect it to happen. Lots of money lost in this speculation peiple are buying alot but price drags down by those who sold.   Those who can stand til the market swings to back, will really be tested. Hold on for another year.

Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 01:09:33 AM

Pump season not going to happen before this year ends but this will come to happen on the following years we just have to wait. Not all the time speculation is right but always expecting on the good change in price on the market. Invest on different coins when the price is down and wait till it give profit or long term for better gain.

kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1117

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 01:21:08 AM

People are only talking about prediction, no definite time for the bullrun. Prediction has a low probability of the accuracy. Therefore, I never believe 100% in the prediction. When people said the bullrun in the end of 2018 or the beginning of 2019 or on the middle of next year, I just make it as a possibility of the upcoming market condition. It possibly happens and not happen. 
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 02:06:07 AM

I saw a lot of thread talking about market bull run and bull run prediction, I heard this from January until now still haven't happen yet, I don't expect when is the market bull run, I just want the market stable and don't falling again, just checked the market right now and look like marketcap still try to falling to two digit of Billions
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 02:15:02 AM

Mid-2019? let's just wait, this is what I can say for now.

It's hard to tell something that I'm not sure with.
I've been saying good things for this year but I admit that I was wrong with it and no bull showed.
treatWy

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 02:29:01 AM

With or without bull run the market will not end. There are times that things happened unexpected but it doesn't mean to give up by the circumstances. After overcoming the challenge you will be Strong and tougher. Stay in the future is a kinda appropriate strategy to be done.

▬▬ ●   P A R Q   ● ▬▬ A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM
● ▬▬▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬ ● https://www.parqtoken.com ● ▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 02:45:19 AM

The year is not ending yet, you never can tell what happen in the next few weeks remaining this year. I will like to see some positive result before the year run to an end. There is however a likelihood of price action which may be positive or negative!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 02:46:01 AM

There is no one will know about it, just like in 2017 many experts predict that bitcoin prices will experience significant price increases, some of them predict the price of bitcoin will reach $ 50,000 and some even predict up to $ 100,000, but what happens this year? the price increase did not occur even the price of bitcoin continued to weaken until now. This indicates, the price of cryptocurrency cannot be predicted and trusted with certainty. Many things you must accept when you have an investment in cryptocurrency, hopefully this will be a lesson.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
cattano

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 02:51:43 AM

From what it look in the market today, it indicate that what many people says is true. But i will still be waiting patiently before anything better happen again next year perhaps
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 02:56:29 AM

could possibly be clarified on the basis of what that bull run arrived at mid 2019. If there is no basis for sure of course it is only an empty speculation just the same as what many people say at this time. actually, this kind of thing could not be predicted and whenever bull run could come any time.

[btc]YSG

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 03:00:34 AM

Bull run is neither Christmas nor New Year's eve, I'm amazed with why y'all expect it to come around like it is a yearly event. There's no indications that it was meant to occur annually or periodically, So, making any investment with the hope of a potential bullrun approaching is your own undoing.

◀ ▲ ▶  WE are GAMERS and we know what Gamers WANT  ◀ ▲ ▶
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰    ❘ ❙ ❚   eSports.com   ❚ ❙ ❘    ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ (http://esports.com/)
faadhilah

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 03:03:40 AM

I think that until now there are no signs of a bull run, and also the market conditions are still the same, of course the occurrence of bull run is difficult to predict, we are patient just waiting when the bull run comes

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 03:26:55 AM

It is already mid-December and some are still asking bull run this year.
There will be none. If you doubt that, then why don't you share your opinion why there will be a bull run this year?

ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 04:34:14 AM

Well , we are already in the middle of the month and still no sign of bull run so I think you're true maybe in the first quarter of next year that bull run will happen , since many new altcoins that have a chance to grow because of their uses and function .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: