Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:30:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: No bull run this year?! For real?  (Read 20580 times)
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:07:57 PM

The market tanked more than expected and people that feels there will be no bull run are not mistaken since we can not see  factors that will drive a bull run that might lead to uptrend in the market of cryptocurrency!
It turns out that we simply have no reason to wait for something in the future? It seems to me that with such success we don’t need to wait for anything at all and probably now it’s time to sell the whole cryptocurrency? Do you mean it?
Astermony

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:19:38 PM

Most of the people said in this board there will be no bull run in the late of 2018 and there is a high probability that bull run comes in mid-2019. What's your thought about it?
I'm the one who believe on it. A few weeks remaining before we will enter a new year and the bullrun looks impossible to happen on this bearish market. Most of investors are still feeling doubt to enter the market. We are all still waiting for another good news will come as soon as possible.
Yes I agree with you, crypto is running out of time to make a rally, we need a miracle to make the whole thing happen, but if it will give us a big surprise then let it be.
Kevinatin

Activity: 612
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:25:16 PM

Most of the people said in this board there will be no bull run in the late of 2018 and there is a high probability that bull run comes in mid-2019. What's your thought about it?
I'm the one who believe on it. A few weeks remaining before we will enter a new year and the bullrun looks impossible to happen on this bearish market. Most of investors are still feeling doubt to enter the market. We are all still waiting for another good news will come as soon as possible.
Yes I agree with you, crypto is running out of time to make a rally, we need a miracle to make the whole thing happen, but if it will give us a big surprise then let it be.
What miracle are you talking about? A week ago, everyone waiting 2000 for Bitcoin and now we have 4000, is it not a miracle.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:26:27 PM

I agree with this opinion, it is silly to wait for a bullish market this year, it is most likely to start at the mid-end of the next year.
Why you have to wait for the bullish this year?

How many days left until this year ends? few more days and this year is about to end so that's really out of this world if we're going to expect that bull will come in at the end of the year. Do you think that having 8 more days is going to sufficient for that?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
rahul7timt
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:54:48 PM

i am not sure about the time for bull run but one thing i am sure that market will grow in future whether it is slow move or it is bull run. i think every one is expecting to grow the market in this coming year but no one is sure about it.
mullzerwar

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:08:45 PM

Right now you could hope more for the bull run to come, as the market is gradually recovering.
And it look like it has a bit faster pace in the past few days. So let hope together for the market to get the bull run.
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:24:32 PM

What is your own opinion about it? You have only said what people are saying. It dies not look like there will be bull run this year and it's like do many people do not know what bull run is. A mere uptrend in the market dies not mean bull run, rather it might just be a recovery stage. In my opinion, the market is just trying to recover from the previous losses and that seems to have started.
alexsoul

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:28:24 PM

In my opinion, the most likely scenario of the market development is bitcoin price fluctuation between $3k - $4k. And I agree that until the middle of 2019 we should not wait for a new bullrun. In favor of this, it says that bitcoin is too oversold and has lost the trust of investors. But with the launch of new platforms and tools, interest in it will return again.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
GWS My Boy

Activity: 600

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 04:31:09 PM

We can't predict the future if it still going to have a great bull run again just like last year and I think it would be hard to some investors who invested too early this year. But as I noticed in the market that it keeps increasing their value in a little bit and I think it will increase the value of any currency in a stable price this coming year.
yes, for the foreseeable future nobody knows and the market has shown positive results in this case by continuing to provide prices with gradual increases. but here, hopefully it will also be supported by investors so that their money can make a big leap as expected at the end of last year and hope that in the future there will be a bigger increase than that.

Nivia1st

Activity: 821

Volare.network

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:32:16 PM

In my opinion, the most likely scenario of the market development is bitcoin price fluctuation between $3k - $4k. And I agree that until the middle of 2019 we should not wait for a new bullrun. In favor of this, it says that bitcoin is too oversold and has lost the trust of investors. But with the launch of new platforms and tools, interest in it will return again.
yes maybe you're right, the market is losing faith now, many people have left. so there is no way there will be a bull run if no investor buys in the market.

Karie_Legend

Activity: 514
Merit: 10

●●

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:38:53 PM

Why not? did you expect bull run will be every year? and everyone will be able to earn on it simple and fast money? for real?

Inevitably the price will always produce a profit or even make a big loss later. high confidence will make a small hope grow for something good in the future.
gaj ahmada

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:47:33 PM

indeed, for the end of this year it seems that a bull run will not occur, later this year there will only be a small increase in the market, this small increase is a sign that the market will recover, hopefully in 2019 a bull run will occur
macstrong12

Activity: 230

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:48:08 PM

I think the bull run in this year just happened , and we could see bitcoin 4k after a long journey of blood , I think 2018 was a disaster for whole cryptocurrency but I hope we see it becomes better in 2019 .
wattson

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:52:57 PM

Agree with the opinion about mid-2019 bull run. I bet it would be fast and really huge)
Hope now everybody will be smarter than one year ago. And only newcomers will make greedy mistakes)
I think this pump will begin in May or June...
VaLeRaaa

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:56:20 PM

CEO Binance is absolutely confident in the bull race.
In his words:

“2018 has been a tough year in terms of pricing for the cryptocurrency. And we see a lot of projects not making it this year, so its a correction year. But technology will stay, and we wanna kick off 2019 with a bang… So I think the people in the industry are still very confident about the future. So there’s no worries about that.”
https://www.ccn.com/binance-ceo-very-confident-in-cryptocurrency-industrys-future/

quarkchain holds bounty on facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/quarkchainofficial/

tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:57:52 PM

Of course at this point, and as soon as you ask the question, the market does not have a signal to guess that there is a bull run. However, in 2019, I think there will be many recovery stages for the market and Bitcoin
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:05:34 PM

yes maybe you're right, the market is losing faith now, many people have left. so there is no way there will be a bull run if no investor buys in the market.

And this is very good; the more people lose faith in the market, the more they will sell their assets, while playing their part in the form of fuel for new growth.
CutePanda

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:09:40 PM

There's still one week before this year end and it still possible to see bull run, i know its look like very impossible to happen but remember one thing crypto will always make us surprise, if the bull run couldnt happen in the end of this year then bull run will show in Q1 2019.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
esetop01tryba

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

https://www.empirehotels.io

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:20:19 PM

I believe that in 2019 the market will begin to recover actively, but I can't predict, like most of you, because we are not wizards, but I believe in the market and I believe that we have a very big future. In my opinion, everything is just beginning !

EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) (https://www.empirehotels.io/) The Future of Hospitality
caffu chino

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:30:30 PM

Even though there is no bull run, the most important thing in my opinion is that the market has stopped going down. if the market starts to stabilize sooner or later surely there will be an increase because investors start coming back

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: