Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 01:55:44 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: No bull run this year?! For real?  (Read 20595 times)
NynaHoney

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:05:44 PM

at first I thought that bullrun could happen at the end of the year but I forgot that I did not take into account other factors that would hinder the occurrence of bullrun, one of which was the recovery phase, as happened now.
why do I say that this is the recovery phase? because many people sell their assets after there is a slight increase in prices to save their long-standing capital trapped in the market and because this causes the bullrun to be slightly hampered
Anna Borisovna

Activity: 378

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:12:13 PM

Most of the people said in this board there will be no bull run in the late of 2018 and there is a high probability that bull run comes in mid-2019. What's your thought about it?

I think that now to make any predictions is absolutely pointless) well, except to dream out loud
when the preconditions for the growth of Bitcoin and the entire market appear, it will be possible to assume something

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Tilim@Tilim

Activity: 350

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:39:45 PM

I really hope that in the coming year we will be able to see a growing bull market. I wish all investors to compensate all their losses.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
JofryTheKing

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:48:07 PM

Most of the people said in this board there will be no bull run in the late of 2018 and there is a high probability that bull run comes in mid-2019. What's your thought about it?
I think that in the summer we will see what will happen to the market next. Now I assume that in the summer there may be a reversal of the market and the gradual growth of coins, but the repetition of 2017 will not be so soon.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
drrekkty

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:48:14 PM

This year is absolutely disappointment for me! Can you imagine 1 year losing of value! Without rebounces! Incredible!
Hope next year we will hit 500-600 billion market cap at least!
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:51:29 PM

It is hard to believe but it definitely seems so. We are hours away before the shifting of the year and still, the market prices are on continuous downtrend. There is again expectations for next year that it will be the year of recovery but due to what happened this year, expectations should not be taken as something to rely on. Be cautious with the decisions you are planning to make for next year and be patient for now to be safe from regrets eventually.
Elorika

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:56:31 PM

Many on this forum were repeating: the bull run is coming next week as a mantra.
But it has not arrived and the year has ended.
Last bear market was 4 years long.
Hopefully this one will end  in 2019 but we have to be prepared for every scenario.

I agree that the bear market was very exhausting and there are few who kept bitcoin for a long time , I think this time the bear market will be much less passes, I think by the end of 2019 may come bullish market

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
cliber

Activity: 672

umachit.fund

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:58:28 PM

I am sure that 2019 will be a pleasant year for cryptocurrency participants, even though at the end of 2018, the price of coins has dropped again as I saw on the CoinMarketCap chart.

asbak66
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 11:04:26 PM

As you can see, there's not a big bullrun this year. I don't know why but in my opinion this is because the market conditions is very bad. As you know this year is like a nightmare for crypto and we only hope next year is slightly better.

MAUTMALAIKAT

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:06:34 PM

In my opinion, at the beginning of 2019 the price will increase even though it is not large, but there is already a bright spot that prices are showing a positive sign. Maybe in mid-2019 the price will be even higher. I have also heard a number of issues that will be even higher in 2020. Stay enthusiastic in crypto. We might reach the peak of the important work hard.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
elcezireex

Activity: 532
Merit: 151

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:07:25 PM

2018 was unfortunately not good for us, but I am hopeful of 2019. if accept eft for bitcoin , all cryptocurrency good rise with this news
jemarie20

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:10:35 PM

Yes, I think there is no bull run in this year, that is why the best things that we can do now is to be a holders of our coins and wait the right time to sell to have more profit by just holding it and wait.

Keep your patient on waiting because everything will be okay.

WatchMaker

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

PUFFY FINANCE

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:18:51 PM

We all expect the 2018 bull run to take place in the fourth quarter of the year and yet still no bull run. As we come to the end of this year 2018 without any good bull run we expect the next to happen in the year 2019.

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
Transformbitz

Merit: 101

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:26:56 PM

Yes but day trading could be profitable, Some aren't doing good in the season. Probably in the latter part we can see a huge pump. Bull run will determine on how all the blockchain agrees on sending payments and etc. We need to be aware on what's going on into the blockchain.
tracyhayley

Activity: 652
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:31:17 PM

yeah, there is no hope in 2018. i think there will be bull run in  2019. because there will be some important event that will affect bitcoin price. just buy some coins while it cheap, and hold it until bull run. patient is a key when we investing our money. don't panic so easily.

bagikoin

Activity: 784

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2018, 03:52:58 AM

already ascertained there is no bull run that happened this year. so naturally a lot of speculations of people who turned out to be wrong and will be reasonable when things start to many who do not believe will better and crypto go and leave this field for more definitive results from the on crypto. Furthermore don't just expect bull run because of false hopes as it could be and just trapping.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
jcmansah7

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 04:02:14 AM

Well if you have really observed the trend of the bitcoin price for a while you will realized that anytime the value falls to such  a low value it does not rise up quickly. We did not see any bull run in 2018 but i know that the market would start stabilizing when we get into next year but let's not get our hopes up for a bull run next year.

Perie200

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 04:04:35 AM

Anything is possible!!The second year in the fall is real, but most likely everything will change for the better and we will see the green light in our crypto portfolios)
Henisusan

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 04:32:28 AM

The opinion about the increase occurring in 2019 actually comes from not proving their predictions about the existence of an increase and recovery in market value at the end of 2018. Again, that is just an assumption, don't make it a guideline to make the next decision. You need to believe in yourself and continue to be vigilant.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 04:35:50 AM

Yes, it's now official, no bull run today and now our hope is on in 2019, I hope after the fork ethereum one of the coins I am holding will bounce back and after WTF approval Bitcoin will regain its ATH price, 2018 is a forgettable year for all of us something newbies like me do not expect.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: