Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 05:21:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Not Fair Allocation !  (Read 510 times)
zero714309 (OP)

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:37:53 AM
Last edit: December 14, 2018, 10:51:10 PM by zero714309

Sometime we found bm not fair about token allocation. All bounty hunter must have felt this and if our protests are certainly not a lot of things we can do. As a bounty hunter we should also be careful. Do you have this experience also ? and what are you doing after that ?

-Edited-
The problem may be not only in the bounty manager but also in ICO team reduces the allocation of tokens. I will explain more clearly so there is no misunderstanding. What I mean not fair here is about the token allocation changes as at the end of the bounty and not in accordance with the time of the first thread posted. Even if it is because wrong bounty manager in writing or indeed the ICO team cheat would be better if the bounty manager speak up and explain the details of the problem instead of letting all the questions without any answers and make bounty think negatively. The main thing is more speak up and explain.
Alluro

Activity: 742
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:33:44 AM

Some bounty managers are changing the allocation after the ICO. But we cannot get an action to them. Because the bounties threads are saying bounty manager can change the allocation anytime. The allocation is not the only reason to hunters getting a low amount of rewards. Because the bounties are popular right now. Then all bounties are getting a large number of participants that's why.
tonyja2017

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:36:37 AM

Sometime we found bm not fair about token alocation. All bounty hunter must have felt this and if our protests are certainly not a lot of things we can do. As a bounty hunter we should also be careful. Do you have this experience also ? and what are you doing after that ?
We are very important people in a successful or failed ICO project. But we are considered beggars and are constantly being trampled and cursed by stupid managers.
Because the law does not protect us, because the market is a decentralized market, they have the right to treat us as beggars. I hate that but I can not do anything else.

zero714309 (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:57:20 AM

Sometime we found bm not fair about token alocation. All bounty hunter must have felt this and if our protests are certainly not a lot of things we can do. As a bounty hunter we should also be careful. Do you have this experience also ? and what are you doing after that ?
We are very important people in a successful or failed ICO project. But we are considered beggars and are constantly being trampled and cursed by stupid managers.
Because the law does not protect us, because the market is a decentralized market, they have the right to treat us as beggars. I hate that but I can not do anything else.

This really sad fact. We cant do anything. If anger the bounty manager maybe ban us. The worst also could be the results of our work are not distributed. Big dilemma,we worked hard but in the end can be considered as trash.
zero714309 (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 12:04:20 PM

I also think some bounty alocations are not fair, but you can see that before you join it. if it says 0.5% of tokens go to bounty, you shouldn't join that campaign. Companies(ICO's especially) are greedy these days and want to get as much money as possible from anything they sell, selling tokes and they want a billion dollars, when in reality, they don't really need more than a few million.

---------------------------------------
Web Development and Web Hosting for Cryptocurrency. PM me or click the link.
My account was hacked, look here.
You forget the fact bounty manager can change the rules whenever they want because the thread not locked. Sometimes there are a lot of bounty hunter who does not pay attention with allocations and they not really care about how bounty manager total token alocation per stakes of the partisipant.
tenebriscaelum

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 07:13:14 PM

By what do you mean unfair allocation? Is it going to be the allocation of the campaigns or the bounty, the allocation vs the altcoins that the bounty managers will get, or the changing of allocations of the bounty after the ICO ends? As you see the allocation of the bounty is well said in the bounty post of the ICO and its reward will depend on how many the participants is, the status of the crowdfunding of the ICO, and the work that you have done. And we could never compare the work of a bounty manager from us bounty hunters to the altcoins that they are getting after the ICO ends as its too much work if managing hundreds to thousands of bounty hunters every project that they have so it is their right to have that but if it is changing of allocation in the bounty after the ICO ends then that is debatable.
syypro

Activity: 368

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 07:17:33 PM

Sometime we found bm not fair about token allocation. All bounty hunter must have felt this and if our protests are certainly not a lot of things we can do. As a bounty hunter we should also be careful. Do you have this experience also ? and what are you doing after that ?

We try to choose promising projects with a good idea and team. Preferably with your blockchain.

Sama517

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 07:52:40 PM

I don't think the bounty hunters have a choice when it comes to the amount of tokens allocated for a campaign. If you are not okay with the allocation, it is best you don't participate at all

▄▄▄▄▄          REFINE MEDIUM: People's own media          ▄▄▄▄▄
lappa1414
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

IRONX

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 07:56:13 PM

First of all, no choice. The most important thing is to at least enter the market and was the distribution of tokens. For if you have not been given them, then there is nothing to say

The Seller

Activity: 397
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:38:01 PM

Yes sometimes that happens, but we can't do much and therefore it is also highly recommended that bounty hunters be able to choose a bounty or bounty manager properly.

zero714309 (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:07:53 PM

By what do you mean unfair allocation? Is it going to be the allocation of the campaigns or the bounty, the allocation vs the altcoins that the bounty managers will get, or the changing of allocations of the bounty after the ICO ends? As you see the allocation of the bounty is well said in the bounty post of the ICO and its reward will depend on how many the participants is, the status of the crowdfunding of the ICO, and the work that you have done. And we could never compare the work of a bounty manager from us bounty hunters to the altcoins that they are getting after the ICO ends as its too much work if managing hundreds to thousands of bounty hunters every project that they have so it is their right to have that but if it is changing of allocation in the bounty after the ICO ends then that is debatable.
For bounty of course. Allocation in the beginning change when the bounty is already completed and they do nota explain about it. That's the problem. When we know from the beginning of course we will not follow their bounty but the pro blem  when the bounty mnager change at the end. As a bounty hunter we can't do something because rules in thread can be changed any time. Really a sad reality.Its not only about bounty manager hard work. Bounty hunter also hard work. Maybe you never have this experience or you as bounty manager too. i dont know. The fact is about unfair not hard work..
Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 10:36:09 PM

In a situation like this, protest is not what one should result to, else it will not be effective. You know, bounty managers do not force participants to join their bounty. Although, you might be persuaded to join their campaigns. Which is why one has to do one's research before joining any.
Some managers cannot just be truthful with their dealings, which is more reason one has to know the manager to work with.
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 10:59:31 PM

Yes of course, I think almost everyone who has experience like this. When the campaign ended and after the stake calculation was completed, it was far different from the expectation when calculating the tokens, which budget for the campaign turned out to be reduced by ICO team. There is not much that can be done, because protest is only useless, they will block or close the bounty group.
GERMO COIN

Activity: 406

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:31:13 PM

I agree with you, because from my experience participating in bounty for 5 months, but BM only counted me to participate in bounty for 3 months and when I protested, then gave proof to BM, it was just useless and spent my time, because BM only told me if he had calculated it and could not be changed, or if you want to protest then all the stakes that you have will be lost, so I only got an allocation from the bounty that was not according to what I should get and of course this is not fair to me, because 2 months I followed the bounty was just useless and only spent my time.

Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:51:45 PM

Although, i have not experienced this, but if such should happen, i think bounty hunters should have one voice and refuse to participate in other bounties managed by such person. With this, the manager might be forced to change.
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 12:05:42 AM

Token allocation is always written at the beginning including the rules so if you felt not enough and not worth for your effort so you just simply not to join unless they changing after bounty , though they have all the rights but its unfair , then that is the time to protest .

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
Maknae09

Activity: 196

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 12:18:57 AM

As a bounty hunter I think I don't have something can do with regard to this situation, at the moment I am experiencing this kind of thing like the bounty allocation is reduced by 80 percent for their reason that is I think unreasonable.

▃ ▄ Ternion  ▀▄▀  Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway ◥◤ ICO Start: 01 OCT 2018 (http://www.Ternion.io/)
sixexgames

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

One Social Network

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 12:22:00 AM

I feel like as a bounty hunter, we don't have much power if the token decides to change the rules. I mean they kind of figure many of us are going to dump our tokens anyway.

sarfield

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 02:19:08 AM

Indeed, the rules are made and changed according to the prevailing ones, this is where we can choose which bounty campaign is in accordance with our will, we have done maximum effort and if the tokens have been distributed then we are also difficult to protest, especially sometimes the token sales are not up to the maximum target. Thanking you would be better than complaining a lot.

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
[/center]
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 02:29:21 AM

In what thing you should be careful?

I think this type of concern, you should discuss this to bounty managers so they are going to be aware of what you are complaining. But its hard to address this issue if your bounty manager doesn't really care and just counts the posts that you are doing.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: