Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:08:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][Stake]zeosX⚡World First Cryptocurrency Bank⚡$5MILLION USD REWARDS!🔥🔥  (Read 44294 times)
alfaisal890

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 12:18:11 PM

the solution offered by this project is very interesting. I want to ask about one of the solutions listed by this project, when there are people who borrow without guarantees is it safe and how is the system used to anticipate someone who does not return the loan?
Judeodinaka94

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 02:21:09 PM

To participate in this bounty compaign of $ 3,000,000 USD is cool. I am very interested in all and I just want to make sure whether the payment will be possible because there may be ICO failure.
tranngoclong

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 03:59:34 PM

I want to buy ICO from this project, can guide me how to buy
Noor22

Activity: 884

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 04:18:48 PM

ZEOS  the World's First cryptocurrency Bank Fantastic and awesome project with value driven features and supported by solid team. I'm glad to be part of your community.
muf18

Activity: 882
Merit: 310

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 04:28:35 PM

Hello.

You can add your ICO to our database through: https://coinpaprika.com/add/
Khushi99

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 05:02:40 PM

Zeos The World's First cryptocurrency Bank , This project looks serious and aim is great. I fixedly watch this project, it is very interesting and promising company. I wish to this project of dynamic growth.
zeosX (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 06:53:01 PM

To participate in this bounty compaign of $ 3,000,000 USD is cool. I am very interested in all and I just want to make sure whether the payment will be possible because there may be ICO failure.

we can assure you that we won't fail!

and thank you for all the massive support!!

zeosX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 07:00:22 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2019, 08:30:00 PM by zeosX

the solution offered by this project is very interesting. I want to ask about one of the solutions listed by this project, when there are people who borrow without guarantees is it safe and how is the system used to anticipate someone who does not return the loan?

yes, it will be safe. We will know because we are just like the banks. have late payment fees
We also have debt collection agency in case borrowers default on the loan.

Borrowing without collateral will only be available to certain countries.
We are based in Indonesia, and Indonesia has countless apps that allows users to borrow without collateral. We will expand from it.
We have studied each of their system. And will expand to other countries who can give us license to operate.

The system, in this case, smart contract, will check for those who are late in payment also.
We will take then take the necessary actions.

PlaymateCoin

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 07:03:09 PM

yes, it will be safe. We will know because we are like the banks.

We are based in Indonesia, and has countless apps that allows users to borrow without collateral. We will expand from it.
We have studied each of their system. And will expand to other countries who can give us license to operate.

Is there any risk that your financial institution based in Indonesia will go in debt
and this implies client money turnover into losings? Is this risk greater than in
any projects announced in altcoins?
zeosX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 08:36:25 PM

yes, it will be safe. We will know because we are like the banks.

We are based in Indonesia, and has countless apps that allows users to borrow without collateral. We will expand from it.

Is there any risk that your financial institution based in Indonesia will go in debt
and this implies client money turnover into losings? Is this risk greater than in
any projects announced in altcoins?

we will be creating borrow with collateral first to make sure we have enough liquidity. From there we can expand into more.
And we won't go into debt because we are also creating p2p lending, where lenders can invest and get a good % returns. And if borrowers fail to pay on time, we have late payment fees.
We will make sure that borrowers pay on time.

Thats what banks do Smiley

zeosX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2019, 05:26:30 AM

I like this project. I think it has very good future for this Zeos Blockchain.

thank you Smiley

zeosX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2019, 10:56:10 AM

Very interesting project most strong team i read about the project and liked it.
 i will follow developments of the project

thank you for your support Smiley

huyn2905

Activity: 69

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 12:30:03 PM

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes how can i buy this token???
i come from airdrop
addicto
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:09:48 PM

https://www.zeosx.io/cards

I would like to know how these cards will work even VISA/MASTERCARD not supporting them? We had so many projects who offered same services but nothing delivered that's why this idea already dead and has no attraction for investors.
zeosX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2019, 06:10:49 PM

https://www.zeosx.io/cards

I would like to know how these cards will work even VISA/MASTERCARD not supporting them? We had so many projects who offered same services but nothing delivered that's why this idea already dead and has no attraction for investors.

We had so many projects who offered same services. I dont think there is alot projects offering crypto card.
Many deliver a fail VISA card which is not even a crypto card. Any projects partnering with them will risk getting shut down because of regulatory issues. that's why nothing delivered. Visa will never approve crypto.

that's why this idea already dead and has no attraction for investors.
this idea is not dead, + thats the whole point for crypto, for transactions. Unless there is a crypto card for daily purchases like coffee, crypto can never go mainstream.
pundiX managed to deliver it, but seems like many don't use their blockchain cards. We want to expand from there, and make it better.

Maykl

Activity: 2576
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 06:42:15 PM

If at team it turns out conceived to realize, then it will be great. I did not meet yet projects which want to create the decentralized crypto bank. I wish you good luck.
sabyasachi0485

Activity: 75

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 07:05:41 PM

The concept of banking system is the most powerful vision of this project. How ever, will it support all type of blockchain like bitcoin, ETH, EOS, Wave etc?
Zvezdec

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 07:53:01 PM

Customers zeosX are excited about the possibilities of the project! I wonder when the translation of the website will be, as well as interested in the advertising company!! I want to wish good luck!

Peвoлюция нaчинaeтcя здecь! (Bitozz)
№ 1 Пpoизвoднaя экocиcтeмa для кpиптoaктивныx aктивoв
zeosX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2019, 08:43:57 PM

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes how can i buy this token???
i come from airdrop

you can buy from https://zeosx.io/login

If at team it turns out conceived to realize, then it will be great. I did not meet yet projects which want to create the decentralized crypto bank. I wish you good luck.

thank you!
yes. we want to solve this problem of not having enough crypto transactions for daily necessities. And we want to revolutionize the traditional banking system also.

The concept of banking system is the most powerful vision of this project. How ever, will it support all type of blockchain like bitcoin, ETH, EOS, Wave etc?

we are erc20 token, which means on ETH

Customers zeosX are excited about the possibilities of the project! I wonder when the translation of the website will be, as well as interested in the advertising company!! I want to wish good luck!

yes, we will be putting translations on the website soon.

zeosX (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 06:03:46 AM

Looks interesting and legit.when presale starts.

presale will start next month Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: