Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Done  (Read 24692 times)
bitalk1

Activity: 1494
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 09:29:31 PM

I have a question which basically leads to a suggestion regarding desktop wallets...specifically the GALI wallet...

Whilst desktop wallets are branded in keeping with their respective coin/token, is it technically possible for a single wallet to be available in various 'skins'?

So with GALI, whilst I like the bronze colour of the logo etc (no doubt someone will now tell me that it is't bronze!), I would rather like to be able to change the colour of the wallet to another colour - perhaps pink - after all, I'm the one looking at it on my desktop!

What I'm thinking is that the default colour of the wallet could be in keeping with the branding of the coin/token, but maybe within the wallets settings a colour selection feature could be included?

Just as these days many banking cards can be personalised with a favourite photo instead of the default bank branding, how about following that sentiment by introducing some personalisation to the GALI desktop wallet? Hopefully this is a novel idea and I'm not going to be shot down in flames and find myself being told that loads of projects offer this feature!

GALI team?  Kiss
In my opinion, it’s not so important what a wallet looks like, for me minimalism is better than making such a multi-combine, but this is my opinion.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Huatah

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 11:15:40 PM

with more team members joined in , so $GALI dev @babyface get all the help he needed to promote and create more awareness about GALILEL and what the project want to achieve. One thing for sure the development will be pump as now the blockchain developer only need to focus on create platform and make $GALI GREAT.
CryptoAmigo

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 11:25:35 PM

with more team members joined in , so $GALI dev @babyface get all the help he needed to promote and create more awareness about GALILEL and what the project want to achieve. One thing for sure the development will be pump as now the blockchain developer only need to focus on create platform and make $GALI GREAT.

Hey mate, it is no doubt the development will be boost with the additional teams on board, even before with the dev alone single handed take over the project he still managed to lift up $GALILEL from the bottom of crypto world. Honestly, with all community hand in hand helping with their donation and share the of $GALI in blockchain community this project will have a very bright future. I for one will HODL as much as i can and compounding the reward.  Grin Grin
crypto_pj

Activity: 63

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 08:47:39 AM

I'm really excited to see the progress of the Android wallet development being shared in the discord - little teasers here and there! What I really can't wait for though is development of the iOS wallet! That said, having had iPhones for many years I am now seriously considering jumping ship and perhaps going down the Pixel phone route. It seems that all crypto projects focus on Android initially and in this respect Galilel is no different.

Perhaps somebody here could explain to me the pros and cons of the GALI desktop wallet versus the soon to be released GALI mobile wallet. I appreciate that it is still in development and so there is no telling what the functionality will be, but as a general rule, what limitations should one expect and security risks should one consider with mobile wallets compared with desktop wallets?
brrzzz

Activity: 365
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 12:02:49 PM

I'm really excited to see the progress of the Android wallet development being shared in the discord - little teasers here and there! What I really can't wait for though is development of the iOS wallet! That said, having had iPhones for many years I am now seriously considering jumping ship and perhaps going down the Pixel phone route. It seems that all crypto projects focus on Android initially and in this respect Galilel is no different.

Perhaps somebody here could explain to me the pros and cons of the GALI desktop wallet versus the soon to be released GALI mobile wallet. I appreciate that it is still in development and so there is no telling what the functionality will be, but as a general rule, what limitations should one expect and security risks should one consider with mobile wallets compared with desktop wallets?
Just a lot of people are always in motion and want their funds always at hand, the market is new and highly changeable, and usually there is no difference in functionality, well, only if POS
eshby

Activity: 43

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 12:43:45 AM

First of all there won't be an iOS wallet for now. The app store is more restrictive with regard to crypto currency wallets. You need to register/incorporate as an organisation in order to upload a crypto wallet to the app store. That's the main reason why most coins only offer android mobile wallets if at all.

The advantage of a mobile wallet is that those wallets are online 24/7 since mobile phones usually are never turned off. This increases the network weight. They are also less resource intensive since they utilize a light node.
CryptoAmigo

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 02:24:04 AM

It is just a matter of time when all the tech company realize that crypto is here to stay, surely ios will follow android to accept crypto. with the development that $GALI are progressing, it won't be that hard for the devs to implement mobile wallet on ios. question remains, saw that $GALI applied for CMC what are the results of it? is $GALI being decline by  them?
m3mbr44n

Activity: 520
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 06:56:11 AM

It is just a matter of time when all the tech company realize that crypto is here to stay, surely ios will follow android to accept crypto. with the development that $GALI are progressing, it won't be that hard for the devs to implement mobile wallet on ios. question remains, saw that $GALI applied for CMC what are the results of it? is $GALI being decline by  them?

I agree, it would give GALI a tremendous boost if we are on CoinMarketCap. I think it is just a matter of time. As trading volumes are steadily growing, the project will be picked up by CMC, Coinpaprika, etc.
Huatah

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 09:17:23 AM

CMC listing is around the corner when they saw how Galilel had been brought up from nothing to something. $Gali has not been implemented any use case yet, so with real $GALI use case implement than there are no reason for CMC to not list $GALI. Also, i want to also say thanks for the devs that implemented affordable staking services on their discord bot. it is a real help for some people especially me that are not letting my wallet 24/7 for staking.  Grin Grin Grin Grin
crypto_pj

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 03:29:49 PM

There's been a fair bit of talk over the past couple of months regarding the long awaited for CoinMarketCap listing, but we all seem to have gone a little quiet on the subject recently - have we given up hope for now or are just fed up with chatting about it?

I've come across various crypto projects whose communities have also been moaning about not being listed on CMC and furthermore finding their lack of communication extremely frustrating, so it's clearly not an issue with Galilel project but more a crypto-wide issue.

Can anybody here who is 'in the know' provide definitive reasons as to why we have yet to be listed and what needs to be done/achieved to meet their listing criteria or are we all in the dark due to a lack of communication on their part?
bitalk1

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 06:14:11 AM

There's been a fair bit of talk over the past couple of months regarding the long awaited for CoinMarketCap listing, but we all seem to have gone a little quiet on the subject recently - have we given up hope for now or are just fed up with chatting about it?

I've come across various crypto projects whose communities have also been moaning about not being listed on CMC and furthermore finding their lack of communication extremely frustrating, so it's clearly not an issue with Galilel project but more a crypto-wide issue.

Can anybody here who is 'in the know' provide definitive reasons as to why we have yet to be listed and what needs to be done/achieved to meet their listing criteria or are we all in the dark due to a lack of communication on their part?
I think it’s not the team’s fault that they aren’t there yet, but of the market, as looking at the discord, then the work is going fast.
yx67

Activity: 616
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 08:09:47 AM

My longing for view, based on my experience, most mn projects give a lot of promises and ultimately do not give anything to investors. However, there were some good ideas that should not fade, but it was anyway. The project looks like another bright idea. In any case, if the developer presents the product, which he promises and will show in the roadmap, I am sure that this project can stay here for a long time.
Huatah

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 11:09:22 AM

My longing for view, based on my experience, most mn projects give a lot of promises and ultimately do not give anything to investors. However, there were some good ideas that should not fade, but it was anyway. The project looks like another bright idea. In any case, if the developer presents the product, which he promises and will show in the roadmap, I am sure that this project can stay here for a long time.

$GALI is definitely will be in blockchain/cryptocurrency world for a long time. as per community keep supporting the project and help to spread the awareness about the project itself. Although, the blockchain part had been depended on @babyface as the blockchain developer. Hopefully in the future will be more blockchain developer join in and can ease his workload and share more idea to #BUIDL $GALI.. Wink
CryptoAmigo

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 11:24:09 AM

Currently $GALI devs has been testing on their android mobile wallet for payment and it is seems to work well as you can see on their discord #donation channel. the team seem pretty amazing in regard to meet the deadline of the roadmap and so far not many project does that. from now on i think the project is on the right track to shot up to the next level. New investor looking to invest should join in now. Cool Cool Cool
m3mbr44n

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 08:41:48 PM

$GALI is definitely will be in blockchain/cryptocurrency world for a long time. as per community keep supporting the project and help to spread the awareness about the project itself. Although, the blockchain part had been depended on @babyface as the blockchain developer. Hopefully in the future will be more blockchain developer join in and can ease his workload and share more idea to #BUIDL $GALI.. Wink

The more active and involved devs, the stronger the project will be. I think the interesting and advanced technology should be able to attract some bright crypto devs.
brrzzz

Activity: 365
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 03:40:08 AM

The more active and involved devs, the stronger the project will be. I think the interesting and advanced technology should be able to attract some bright crypto devs.

I agree, it is better when the project is made by the team and has access to everything than 1-2 people and what happens to them, the project dies (I know a lot of cases)
crypto_pj

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 10:46:29 AM

I agree, it is better when the project is made by the team and has access to everything than 1-2 people and what happens to them, the project dies (I know a lot of cases)

We have already 9 core people and a lot of volunteers which do technical writing in background.

Having done a little background reading into the core members of the team, it's great to see a motivated bunch of professional people working hard to drive the Galilel Project forwards in their spare time. We shouldn't rely on just them though - we can all play our part by spreading the word on social media with our own original content and by sharing Galilel posts. You can use any of the following platforms to engage with Galilel:

Discord https://discord.galilel.cloud/
Twitter https://twitter.com/GalilelEN
Telegram https://t.me/GalilelEN
Facebook https://facebook.com/GalilelEN
YouTube https://youtube.com/channel/UC26rKBciicXp33dK8NkALmg
Instagram https://instagram.com/galilel_en/
m3mbr44n

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 05:51:01 PM

We have already 9 core people and a lot of volunteers which do technical writing in background.

That is great to hear and explains why this project is moving forward this nicely.
bitalk1

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 08:49:14 PM

I agree with you that teamwork is much better than when you do one, much more crazy ideas come, and everything unknown and insane is the future, if you look at the history of the world. The world does not stand still, and the movement is life.
Huatah

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 11:04:33 AM

With this kind of enthusiasm from the project team and with the android wallet just around the corner. it is no doubt that the price will only gets better and better, although price is not why the team are focusing but as investors i think it is fair to say that they are looking for ROI rather then tech. Nevertheless, $GALI is way on the right course.  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: