Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Done  (Read 24692 times)
CryptoAmigo

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 11:11:34 AM

I agree, it is better when the project is made by the team and has access to everything than 1-2 people and what happens to them, the project dies (I know a lot of cases)

We have already 9 core people and a lot of volunteers which do technical writing in background.

It is first in my knowledge that all of the teams had involved on the blockchain part as well, surely it will ease up your workload and reduce the time frame for all the updates from the roadmap. and of course new idea and suggestion might pop up from time to time if there are any interesting and works with $GALI cryptocurrency purpose the teams can always add it up. really impressing job you guys had been done by far if compare to any take over project out there in the crypto world. #galiisthebest #futureofprivatecoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crypto_pj

Activity: 63

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 11:30:32 AM

Since the bull run of 2017 I've no doubt that net entrants to the crypto market has been negative, but as the 'crypto winter' turns (hopefully) to 'crypto thaw' we'll see a reversal in this trend with increasing numbers of people entering the market. I feel that the days of pure speculation in a project are long gone - investors are more discerning/educated when it comes to putting their hard earned cash into crypto and this is where Galilel will shine.

The project lead/dev has been going great guns and is ahead of schedule with the roadmap. The rest of the team are doing a lot of work too, much of which probably goes largely unrecognised. We shouldn't expect the price of GALI to rise exponentially overnight - you need to take a long term view here. As awareness of Galilel increases and the strength of the team/project becomes more widely known, demand for the token will increase. For those of us who are here 'early', the future looks bright!
yx67

Activity: 616
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 06:32:13 PM

I agree with you that teamwork is much better than when you do one, much more crazy ideas come, and everything unknown and insane is the future, if you look at the history of the world. The world does not stand still, and the movement is life.

Enough already to discuss the team, probably cheeks are burning. Wink Everyone already understood that they have excellent employees. Let them calmly work on the project.
bitalk3

Activity: 175
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 06:51:54 PM

People of this project are very confident in themselves. Working with this project, I hope everyone will enjoy this day. This project is progressing very well towards its goal.
brrzzz

Activity: 365
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 01:44:05 AM

We've been recently listed on 2 more exchanges:

- Block DX: https://blocknet.co/galilel-2/about/
- Bisq: https://bisq.network/markets/?currency=gali_btc
Good news. I am sure that it will interest more investors and not indifferent people.
Gekkoo

Activity: 604
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 08:40:17 AM

So GALI has an active team for months? What a surprise because in the second week of December 2018 I noticed the launch of this thread and I did not care much because I believed it to be another project, however, months later I came here to say that I was totally wrong! I was surprised with such commitment and dedication, so I hope to help this community grow because GALI's proposal is genuine.
crypto_pj

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 09:15:49 AM

I'm normally pretty sceptical when crypto projects make a load of noise about being listed on another exchange - if the demand and hence volume is already there then it can be a good thing as it draws attention to the coin to people who may otherwise not have access to it without impacting on liquidity (remember not everyone has accounts with multiple exchanges!), but all too frequently I feel that many projects list on other exchanges simply to look active as they have nothing else to announce - their supporters make a load of noise about it and then...nothing happens.

This is NOT the case with GALI - far from it! We are now listed on three exchanges that are recognised by CoinMarketCap, so there was sound reasoning behind those decisions - hopefully going some way to removing whatever hurdles that are making CMC hold back from the listing we applied for a couple of months or so ago. Furthermore, the latest GALI exchange listings have by and large just been a mention - there is so much else going on (particularly the eagerly anticipated Android Wallet which is due for imminent release) that the exchange listings have, quite rightly, not taken centre stage. Interest in GALI has been growing notably over the past few days - the number of people in the discord has seen a marked increase and we have also seen some really decent volume of trades on both Graviex and Crex24.

The Galilel Project is ticking over nicely and things are just starting to warm up - if this rate and quality of progress can be maintained, I firmly believe we're in good hands.
yx67

Activity: 616
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 10:30:34 AM

Due to such news, I guess it should affect the course of the coin. And I hope in the near future the course will take off and we will all be in chocolate.  Wink
bitalk1

Activity: 1494
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 12:41:15 PM

Due to such news, I guess it should affect the course of the coin. And I hope in the near future the course will take off and we will all be in chocolate.  Wink
The course is always nice) when it goes up, but I think that this is not the main goal of the team (I hope), if there is a good product, then there will be a price for it.
brrzzz

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 01:22:06 PM

Reading the forum thread and I see the desire of people to enter new exchanges, this is of course very good, but! on the exchanges, the rules of the game and the exchange sharks, no matter the name of the projects, are only interested in money, not many developers manage to withstand this confrontation, my opinion is better to do everything slowly, and time will judge everything.
m3mbr44n

Activity: 520
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 03:06:27 PM

The course is always nice) when it goes up, but I think that this is not the main goal of the team (I hope), if there is a good product, then there will be a price for it.

Still, a nice steady upward course development can attract more people to the project as well.
bitalk3

Activity: 175
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 03:41:17 PM

Due to such news, I guess it should affect the course of the coin. And I hope in the near future the course will take off and we will all be in chocolate.  Wink

Still, a nice steady upward course development can attract more people to the project as well.

the more people know about the project and more advertising, the people see it joins the project, everyone is talking along the chain saying other community are getting bigger. The coins begin to buy back and the game begins on the market.
CryptoAmigo

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 11:52:30 PM

Reading the forum thread and I see the desire of people to enter new exchanges, this is of course very good, but! on the exchanges, the rules of the game and the exchange sharks, no matter the name of the projects, are only interested in money, not many developers manage to withstand this confrontation, my opinion is better to do everything slowly, and time will judge everything.

So agree with you, i reckon $GALI had fairly enough exchanges already since we already had 3 exchanges and they are all CMC listed exchanges. the main objectives should be the development and list on CMC and surely we will see $GALI investor had a bright and sweet future in this project.
Huatah

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 11:58:01 PM

If you haven't check on their discord channel >> https://discord.gg/EBYp2Hy, currently there had been some good news in regard of releasing a working android app wallet which you can use $GALI at the palm on your hand device. you can pay for masternode hosting and hopefully many other services in the future. The app is working as it should but with some minor bugs which had been discovered by the dev and working to fix those minor error. really stocked with the development so far. Grin Grin
bitalk1

Activity: 1494
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 01:32:11 AM

If you haven't check on their discord channel >> https://discord.gg/EBYp2Hy, currently there had been some good news in regard of releasing a working android app wallet which you can use $GALI at the palm on your hand device. you can pay for masternode hosting and hopefully many other services in the future. The app is working as it should but with some minor bugs which had been discovered by the dev and working to fix those minor error. really stocked with the development so far. Grin Grin
Well, after all, developers are not robots and excusable mistakes), for that is the team and the community that would help them correct and bring to the ideal.
Vazan25

Activity: 728
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 02:23:58 AM

Interesting name-is the coin named after a scientist or a metal? Grin
There is gallium-a chemical element-the price is very high-about 1 million dollars worth a ton of metal.
Gekkoo

Activity: 604
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 05:09:30 PM

There is gallium-a chemical element-the price is very high-about 1 million dollars worth a ton of metal.
Interesting this comparative! Will GALI value itself according to its dormant potential?  The team seems highly empowered and encouraged for such action! But the role of the community will be extremely important for such ambition of better prices to materialize! Either way, we'll have to wait for some things to come along.
m3mbr44n

Activity: 520
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 08:15:26 PM

Interesting this comparative! Will GALI value itself according to its dormant potential?  The team seems highly empowered and encouraged for such action! But the role of the community will be extremely important for such ambition of better prices to materialize! Either way, we'll have to wait for some things to come along.

Gallium is predominantly used in electronics. It is also used in semiconductors as a dopant in semiconductor substrates. And most importantly.... it is nice and shiny Grin
brrzzz

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 11:11:09 PM

As they say? as you call the ship so it will float, I now observe that the team is on the right course.
crypto_pj

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 06:47:52 PM

So the beta version of the Galilel Android wallet was released a couple of days ago...

I had a few problems installing it - at first I thought it was due to the fact that I had very little memory available on the old Android phone I was using (I use an iPhone day-to-day) but, having deleted various files to free up some memory, it turned out that the issue was that I didn't have the latest version of the Android OS. After downloading a few updates, the app installed no problem.

My initial reaction is it looks great and works well. I'm looking forward to when a few bugs have been resolved and possibly some additional features introduced before it is made available in the Google Play Store. I'll then be faced with a major dilemma...should I ditch my iPhone for an Android?!  Huh

If you haven't downloaded it yet and want to check it out, here's the link:

https://galilel.cloud/android/galilel-v3.2.0-debug.apk

All feedback is welcomed by the dev - just create a bug report from within the app which will be emailed to him.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: