Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Done  (Read 24694 times)
crypto_pj

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 11:48:50 PM

Whilst the number of people in the Galilel discord has risen then fallen back a bit (probably due to the recent invite bounty expiring), it's nice to see a few new faces engaging in the General chat and joining the community. There has also been some increased buying activity which is supporting the price around the 200 sats level - I've noticed some chat about lack of supply and GALI getting snapped up, but I'm inclined to think that there is plenty to go around...there will always be sellers. The thing about GALI is that we are in the development stage of the project and so the price movement is pretty slow - if it shoots up, it soon drops down. Whilst there are people that want to accumulate GALI, there are also people who will have already made a decent profit and want to speculate elsewhere - ALTS have been performing nicely over the past couple of weeks and opportunities abound!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crypto_pj

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 09:52:52 AM

This may seem a bit random and is a question probably best answered by Babyface or perhaps Swooty, but if anyone else is able to provide a response, please go ahead...

My daughter bought an Amazon Echo the other day and this morning we've been having a bit of fun trying out various commands and seeing what information the device can look up. It was very simple to obtain the price of BTC, albeit it was probably a global average price as we wouldn't obtain a price specific to an exchange. Of course I then had to ask what the price of GALI is...it didn't come up with any information whatsoever, including when I tried commands for both Graviex and Crex24.

So the million dollar question is how can we get GALI recognised by Amazon Echo, and even better still, specific to an exchange? It may seem rather novel/trivial, but I think it could provide us with some great marketing material! Come on devs - there's a challenge for you to add a bit of fun into the daily grind of coding!
bitalk1

Activity: 1494
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 04:50:40 PM

I think, and even sure that any application, if it is not done under a specific exchange, shows the currencies that are on /coinmarketcap.com.
eshby

Activity: 43

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 05:25:45 PM

This may seem a bit random and is a question probably best answered by Babyface or perhaps Swooty, but if anyone else is able to provide a response, please go ahead...

My daughter bought an Amazon Echo the other day and this morning we've been having a bit of fun trying out various commands and seeing what information the device can look up. It was very simple to obtain the price of BTC, albeit it was probably a global average price as we wouldn't obtain a price specific to an exchange. Of course I then had to ask what the price of GALI is...it didn't come up with any information whatsoever, including when I tried commands for both Graviex and Crex24.

So the million dollar question is how can we get GALI recognised by Amazon Echo, and even better still, specific to an exchange? It may seem rather novel/trivial, but I think it could provide us with some great marketing material! Come on devs - there's a challenge for you to add a bit of fun into the daily grind of coding!

Need to see where they get their price feed from and get on that site. Google for example takes the price feed of Coinbase. So you need to get on Coinbase. Would have to look who Amazon uses. If it's CMC it's doable. If it's Coinbase I'd say no chance
eshby

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 05:26:57 PM

Need to see where they get their price feed from and get on that site. Google for example takes the price feed of Coinbase. So you need to get on Coinbase. Would have to look who Amazon uses. If it's CMC it's doable. If it's Coinbase I'd say no chance
brrzzz

Activity: 365
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 01:55:00 PM

I see definitely happy price, more than 100k and 300 volumes, went to the sites to choose an island)
crypto_pj

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 10:50:33 PM

Hey this is great news! Establishing Galilel as a corporate entity will certainly add a huge amount of credibility to the project. This will provide those companies/organisations that we want to partner with a whole new level of confidence that Galilel Project is a bona fide organisation. Furthermore it will legitimise GALI in the cryptosphere and draw more people into the community.
crypto_pj

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 02:32:53 PM

It's been a pretty exciting past twelve hours or so; Galilel announcing the establishment of a corporate entity and BTC making a dramatic move upwards, possibly signalling the end of the bear market. I think the stars are starting to align nicely now and GALI will continue to go from strength to strength. Whilst many of us in the cryptosphere tend to look at short timeframes, hoping for instant gains, after a while you soon come to realise that that is just 'noise'. You only get a clear picture of trends by looking at higher timeframes. This is particularly applicable to GALI given that it is a young currency. In my opinion the team are making all the right moves - a slowly but surely approach to building a genuinely successful project rather than a reckless pursuit of instant riches with no substance. It's important to keep an eye on your investments, but just imagine switching off from GALI for the next few years...I feel sure your eyes would/will pop out of your head when you see where we are then compared to now!
m3mbr44n

Activity: 520
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 03:16:36 PM

It's been a pretty exciting past twelve hours or so; Galilel announcing the establishment of a corporate entity and BTC making a dramatic move upwards, possibly signalling the end of the bear market. I think the stars are starting to align nicely now and GALI will continue to go from strength to strength. Whilst many of us in the cryptosphere tend to look at short timeframes, hoping for instant gains, after a while you soon come to realise that that is just 'noise'. You only get a clear picture of trends by looking at higher timeframes. This is particularly applicable to GALI given that it is a young currency. In my opinion the team are making all the right moves - a slowly but surely approach to building a genuinely successful project rather than a reckless pursuit of instant riches with no substance. It's important to keep an eye on your investments, but just imagine switching off from GALI for the next few years...I feel sure your eyes would/will pop out of your head when you see where we are then compared to now!

Those are indeed some interesting developments. In what country would the GALI company be registered?
eshby

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 05:20:14 PM
Last edit: April 03, 2019, 02:06:58 PM by eshby

Those are indeed some interesting developments. In what country would the GALI company be registered?

In Germany. This will also give a form of government official proof of the people behind the project, something which a  service like KYD* could never offer.

*edited KYC to KYD. MAde a typo
Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 06:08:17 PM

In Germany. This will also give a form of government official proof of the people behind the project, something which a  service like KYC could never offer.

By this time I have seen many projects, that initially claim, that this procedure KYC is not needed. but when it was a while, they announced? that it was necessary

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bitalk1

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 08:03:41 PM

I don’t even know how to react, on the one hand this is good, but on the other hand I don’t want to give my data anywhere, although all this anonymity of a crypto is like a fairy tale.
Sulfurath

Activity: 346

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 10:02:22 AM

I have never seen this particular mining specifications for a coin before, I am curious to see how it turns out, I for one will be interested in accumulating some for the long term.
Good Luck to all the others looking into this project and the team as well.
I am downloading the wallet as we speak.
I do love how the transaction fees are burnt as well, kind of as an inflation control on coins.

brrzzz

Activity: 365

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 11:00:07 AM

Great news! Now I see that the organizers are serious and for a long time, good luck to the team! and that means to all of us!
eshby

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 02:08:20 PM

In Germany. This will also give a form of government official proof of the people behind the project, something which a  service like KYC could never offer.

By this time I have seen many projects, that initially claim, that this procedure KYC is not needed. but when it was a while, they announced? that it was necessary

Sorry I made a typo. Which I wanted to say is KYD as in the service. Edited it

Cheers
Deadprospector

Activity: 215
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 03:29:12 PM

Cheers
But i honestly feel like Know Your Developer will supply a developer with a lot more trust between the community and the developer.
It would be a wise decision to be verified.
Ill be watching GALI closely myself.
eshby

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 07:22:38 PM

Cheers
But i honestly feel like Know Your Developer will supply a developer with a lot more trust between the community and the developer.
It would be a wise decision to be verified.
Ill be watching GALI closely myself.

We are already verified there
https://review.kydcoin.io/galicoin/

What I was refering to is that this is a private service, while a registered company provides a whole different level of trust since it is verified by the government/state and identities are registered in a state registry.
crypto_pj

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 10:49:10 PM

So BTC continues its meteoric rise (trading at 5,235 USD on Coinbase as I type), which seems to be having an impact on the GALI order book...I've noticed that the amount of GALI for sale has risen substantially since BTC started making a move, whilst the price of GALI has remained relatively stable. Another thing to note is that buying has dried up a little. Is all of this to be expected?

I imagine there are many people kicking themselves for not buying BTC when it was lower and furthermore for not having subsequently bought some/more GALI! I know - I'm one of them!

Does anybody have an explanation as to why there is currently a considerable amount of GALI for sale? Is there a correlation with the rising price of BTC or am I thinking about it too deeply?!
bitalk1

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 09:43:54 AM

So BTC continues its meteoric rise (trading at 5,235 USD on Coinbase as I type), which seems to be having an impact on the GALI order book...I've noticed that the amount of GALI for sale has risen substantially since BTC started making a move, whilst the price of GALI has remained relatively stable. Another thing to note is that buying has dried up a little. Is all of this to be expected?

I imagine there are many people kicking themselves for not buying BTC when it was lower and furthermore for not having subsequently bought some/more GALI! I know - I'm one of them!

Does anybody have an explanation as to why there is currently a considerable amount of GALI for sale? Is there a correlation with the rising price of BTC or am I thinking about it too deeply?!
I do not think that you need to get upset because you did not have time to buy this minor increase, everything is ahead.
crypto_pj

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 03:27:06 PM

Heads up people...

From what I have read in the discord, I believe that a new version of the GALI wallet, which incorporates a lot of changes, will be released at some point over this coming weekend.

A few new features that have been mentioned: "Precomputed Zerocoin Proofs, Zerocoin Lightnode Protocol, Zerocoin Wrapped Serials Fix and UI governance support".

In all honesty I have no idea what the above means  Huh. Perhaps one of the techies here could explain these terms in a very simple way that us ordinary folk can hopefully understand?

What I take from this is that development continues apace, which is great! The price of GALI has been taking a bit of a beating over the past 24 hours but I'm not particularly bothered as, like many people here, I'm in it for the long haul...  Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: