View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
crypto_pj

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 11:40:42 PM

Something that caught my attention in discord which I feel is worth mentioning to those people here that aren't 'over there'...

Amsterdex, the newest exchange that we secured a listing with (hats off to them for very kindly listing us for free) have applied for their own listing on CoinMarketCap (CMC). They may well experience the same frustrations as Galilel Project in terms of lackadaisical response but then again, you never know, they might get lucky and get listed without any trouble at all (unlikely  Wink) which would obviously be very positive from our perspective.

Has anyone here traded on Amsterdex yet? I've got as far as creating an account a week or so ago and glanced at the order book, but that is it. I believe we need to have a certain amount of volume to maintain our listing, so it would be nice if we could all make an effort to get on over there and start trading, even if initially it means not necessarily benefiting from the best price in the market - I'm sure a certain amount of parity between Amsterdex and the other exchanges (Graviex and Crex24 being the main ones) will be established once the market develops.

Go on...sign up and give them a go! We owe it to them!

https://amsterdex.com/exchange?market=gali
bitalk1

Activity: 1494
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 02:39:32 AM

Good news and it is very good! I join the exchange, see what and how there.
Vazan25

Activity: 728
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 03:42:36 AM

Something that caught my attention in discord which I feel is worth mentioning to those people here that aren't 'over there'...

Amsterdex, the newest exchange that we secured a listing with (hats off to them for very kindly listing us for free) have applied for their own listing on CoinMarketCap (CMC). They may well experience the same frustrations as Galilel Project in terms of lackadaisical response but then again, you never know, they might get lucky and get listed without any trouble at all (unlikely  Wink) which would obviously be very positive from our perspective.

Has anyone here traded on Amsterdex yet? I've got as far as creating an account a week or so ago and glanced at the order book, but that is it. I believe we need to have a certain amount of volume to maintain our listing, so it would be nice if we could all make an effort to get on over there and start trading, even if initially it means not necessarily benefiting from the best price in the market - I'm sure a certain amount of parity between Amsterdex and the other exchanges (Graviex and Crex24 being the main ones) will be established once the market develops.

Go on...sign up and give them a go! We owe it to them!

https://amsterdex.com/exchange?market=gali
The exchange is not bad-I would say even very good-all like the design and speed of transactions to replenish,but too little trading volume!They need to do more advertising.
Sulfurath

Activity: 346
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 03:46:09 AM

So please correct me if i'm wrong but the three processes in which you can mine Gali coin makes it harder and harder to perform 51% attacks right?!?
If so, these hybrid coins are definitely the future, of crypto-currencies.
hopefully this coin's price will stay down long enough for me to purchase some lol

Deadprospector

Activity: 215
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 03:54:57 AM

So please correct me if i'm wrong but the three processes in which you can mine Gali coin makes it harder and harder to perform 51% attacks right?!?
If so, these hybrid coins are definitely the future, of crypto-currencies.
hopefully this coin's price will stay down long enough for me to purchase some lol
Yes it's my understanding as well that the wont get 51 percent attacks from within it's network.
I have made the decision to purchase this coin for myself. This coin will be huge later on.
Sulfurath

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 04:44:42 PM

Now, we have been finally listed on CoinMarketCap (CMC): https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/galilel/

It will unblock a couple of things which rely on CMC API support, so some more changes are coming the next couple of weeks.
Hell yeah a coinmarketcap listing is a great feat for any new starting coin.
I cant wait to see whats going on next with this coin.
Waiting for more cash lol

Deadprospector

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 05:00:14 PM

With the great increase in bitcoin price and the progression of this coin it should spark some interest in investors at the right time too. Perfect timing in my humble opinion.
Time for my wallet to shed some weight haha.
m3mbr44n

Activity: 520
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 05:36:28 PM

Now, we have been finally listed on CoinMarketCap (CMC): https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/galilel/

It will unblock a couple of things which rely on CMC API support, so some more changes are coming the next couple of weeks.

That is truly great news. Well done GALI team! Now we are finally part of the grown ups Wink Current market rank is #2038 and climbing towards the #1000.
bitalk1

Activity: 1494
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 10:46:06 AM

Really good news, usually large investors are there watching, and as always, the channel in the discord is happy with its efficiency and friendliness.
Deadprospector

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 10:48:49 AM

I can definitely see this coin in the top 200 on coinmarketcap one day, give it a few years especially from a fair launch, but it will get there.
Too many many coins have been hit with a 51% attack and i'm sure a lot of people are sick of hearing and being part of them.
Sulfurath

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 10:52:32 AM

I can definitely see this coin in the top 200 on coinmarketcap one day, give it a few years especially from a fair launch, but it will get there.
Too many many coins have been hit with a 51% attack and i'm sure a lot of people are sick of hearing and being part of them.
You might be onto something there to be honest.
as long as this coin has continued support then i don't see why it shouldn't.
i love how the transaction costs are being burnt over time as well.

brrzzz

Activity: 365

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 11:57:58 AM

Why not? not everything is done quickly, time and patience are needed, and I see that the team is serious.
m3mbr44n

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 05:10:05 AM

Why not? not everything is done quickly, time and patience are needed, and I see that the team is serious.

Steady as she goes. The project feels like a big steamer heading for the top of the CMC list. It will take some time, but as long as the team remains involved, the community growth will follow.
crypto_pj

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 03:24:37 PM

I didn't get a chance over the weekend to comment on the CoinMarketCap (CMC) listing of GALI - this is great news! I had pretty much given up on us getting listed there anytime soon and so the announcement came as a real surprise to me! Well done team for persevering with removing various hurdles in the way and well done to the community for whatever efforts you also went to to raise awareness on social media of the length of time this had been dragging on for.

On other matters I see that we have also been listed on Live Coin Watch...

https://www.livecoinwatch.com/price/Galilel-GALI

I wasn't aware of this site and so can't comment on the significance of this listing but, if we pause for thought, I'm sure you will all agree that the good news keeps on flowing! I've yet to see negative comments about Galilel Project being posted here (or anywhere else for that matter) and am confident that we have a team that has both the technical skills and business acumen to tackle any problems we may face and that they will continue to drive this project forwards.
Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 04:02:53 PM

Steady as she goes. The project feels like a big steamer heading for the top of the CMC list. It will take some time, but as long as the team remains involved, the community growth will follow.

there are high chances to reach a decent level. it matters to the participants. I want to follow this. maybe, in the future, I will use the features of this functionality.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
crypto_pj

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 11:30:35 AM

Has anyone here researched how many general purpose cryptocurrency projects are out there?

I like the fact that GALI is not a single use case coin or trying to create utility to justify its existence, but I would be interested to see accurate information regarding the competition as we stand. At a glance I would say that 95% of coins/tokens out there are tied to a specific use case (or are a total scam with no real use whatsoever), but this figure is based purely on a hunch.

I'd like to see our ranking compared to other general purpose coins rather than simply battling it out against all other cryptos based on market cap - this could provide us with some useful data to explore and help us identify factors that may have contributed to the popularity of certain projects that bear similarities to Galilel.

Anyone?
Sulfurath

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 04:04:15 PM

I do like the master node services that galilel coin has been listed on.
I also like the exchanges its listed on as well. I love graviex and crex24.
Trying to buy some today actually.

Deadprospector

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 04:51:41 PM

Crex 24 is okay but it's great for coins since the listing fees are so cheap really. Graviex is cool i like graviex a bit more to the exchange than other cryptocurrency exchanges these days.
m3mbr44n

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 07:07:37 AM

Crex 24 is okay but it's great for coins since the listing fees are so cheap really. Graviex is cool i like graviex a bit more to the exchange than other cryptocurrency exchanges these days.

I tend to use both Crex and Graviex, depending on the crypto I need to trade. Both exchanges have not yet disappointed me (so far). Of course, the bulk of my crypto's (GALI) I keep in my own wallets: staking nicely Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: