Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:56:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hope ahead for crypto currencies  (Read 27547 times)
OluwaTosin10 (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:59:33 PM

Theres a reason why Bitcoin was called a bubble..

I strongly believe Cryptocurrency will bounce back... but in a different form with a higher hash function than SHA-256 and probably strictly managed by some elements within the G8.

Bitcoin was a test but the world must still go fully digital in basic finance  administration and other areas as well 
maligu

Activity: 333
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 07:59:31 AM

This is uncertain. Some people think that the cryptocurrency market has fallen. In fact, at least the media think so. Therefore, we should not be too optimistic about the future of cryptocurrency. The cryptocurrency market is still very young and there are many uncertainties. Keeping an eye on the market is even more important.

watergold

Activity: 1218
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 08:09:58 AM

do you mean here there will be the latest crypocurrency revolution and coins like bitcoin and ethereum will be replaced?
I get an issue if the cryptourrency will be replaced by encryptocurrency, but in my opinion it's not that fast

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
1xBit.com BENEFIT SEASON
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
PLAY NOW
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 08:16:35 AM

There is a very thin line between the financial price mobility and the bubble analogy. To be able to call Bitcoin a bubble, I think it would take a long time to pass. But for whatever reason, it can't be so bubble anything that has community support!
Lantind

Activity: 2296
Merit: 263

enterapp.io | CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 08:18:32 AM

the rise of bitcoin is the cause, because when it rises first there is also a cause, hopefully the elements associated with bitcoin can make the price better in the next year, because there are already many investors and traders to experience losses in terms of bitcoin.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Mt. Dempo

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 08:20:54 AM

Bitcoin was a test but the world must still go fully digital in basic finance  administration and other areas as well 
therefore its application must be evenly distributed in all areas of human life to feel the advantages of crypto and blockchain. because I have never heard of mass use of crypto in a country and no country is serious about fully supporting and developing this technology.

🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵  Agareum  🔵  Multiplayer gaming platform, gamified version of an airdrop  🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵
https://agareum.com
BruceJu

Activity: 378

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 08:21:17 AM

Most people think that Bitcoin is a bubble because there is no corresponding daily necessities or value technology that can be used to measure the price of Bitcoin.
What I want to say is that gold was the same a few centuries ago.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 08:32:41 AM

We're heading to digital world where every transaction will be moving there.

And as for the market, it will bounce back we just can't tell exactly on when it will. But I'm sure of it that time will come that it's going to be a perfect rebound for the market and those who have been doubting that it will never happen will start regret what they've said before.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
zerrtty

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 09:08:53 AM

Bubble is not Bitcoin, but too strong desire of people to get rich quickly and easily, making a minimum of effort. Bitcoin is at least a technology and a means of payment, even if not yet received widespread use and distribution. But this is exactly what awaits him in the coming years.

cabron

Activity: 2828
Merit: 600

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 09:20:20 AM

There are people who still thinks crypto will fail in the end. I do have a brother in law which works online but doesn't have interest on it because of its price that fluctuates everytime. He said it would be difficult to trust such money when its value depreciates every now and then. These are the kind of guys that doesn't look into the technology behind it. If it bubbles that is because of its limited supply, I told him. its not like Tulip that anyone who got a bulb can grow his own to multiply. BTC as it will be used continuously by people, it will have bigger price as it age.

Andruha1993

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 09:22:18 AM

I totally agreed with your opinion. I also believe that the Cryptocurrency will live, it should greatly change our modern world.
passeroutpass

Activity: 438
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 10:27:01 AM

I agree with you and I think that after only 10-15 years, the world will become fully digital. we are already very close to such a technical conquest
bob3772

Activity: 415

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 10:29:25 AM

I strongly believe Cryptocurrency will bounce back... but in a different form with a higher hash function than SHA-256 and probably strictly managed by some elements within the G8.

Tulips were called a bubble as well and they never bounced back. Not all things that experience a bubble will one day recover. Even in the dotcom bubble only a handful survived.

Advancements with hashing functions are probably inevitable if bitcoin is to survive and scale but I don't think it will ever be controlled by the g8 or anyone else, people use bitcoin because of its decentralized nature. Without that it's nothing.

Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 10:35:25 AM

The world is truly going digital. Now mobile banking is the order of the day. Usage of fiat in payments of goods and services is becoming a thing of the past and that is why cryptocurrency is the hope of the future.
Igor.J

Activity: 350

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 11:01:09 AM

If such an attitude continues and attempts not to interfere, when everything is in a bearish trend, then we probably will not see more than the previous leaders or their cost, but we will constantly regret the losses and the inability to trade.

OluwaTosin10 (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 04:02:37 PM

Most people think that Bitcoin is a bubble because there is no corresponding daily necessities or value technology that can be used to measure the price of Bitcoin.
What I want to say is that gold was the same a few centuries ago.

You are spot on
The unavailability of the corresponding values that makes crypto currency as a whole vulnerable is one reason why we have a lot of fuders and doubters too

Just as Gold was centuries  ago, Bitcoin is the next big thing in the century
The future is upon us
OluwaTosin10 (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 04:05:48 PM

We're heading to digital world where every transaction will be moving there.

And as for the market, it will bounce back we just can't tell exactly on when it will. But I'm sure of it that time will come that it's going to be a perfect rebound for the market and those who have been doubting that it will never happen will start regret what they've said before.

The rebounce is what every crypto currency enthusiast is eager to learn about
How will it happen
Where will it emerge
How would the world accept crypto currency totally
Can money laundering be prevented or reduced in crypto currency

This are the questions that do worry me
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 05:34:02 PM

lots of traders are hoping to be able to make price increases again because there are so many traders who are stuck at high prices.
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 05:41:42 PM

Perhaps there is some part of the truth in what you say, but it seems to me that we can never fully understand the idea that this project carries in it. Definitely it can be said that the value in any case will increase with time.
fibrolit

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 05:42:35 PM

Tulips were called a bubble as well and they never bounced back. Not all things that experience a bubble will one day recover. Even in the dotcom bubble only a handful survived.

Advancements with hashing functions are probably inevitable if bitcoin is to survive and scale but I don't think it will ever be controlled by the g8 or anyone else, people use bitcoin because of its decentralized nature. Without that it's nothing.
You can buy more than half of all bitcoins or other cryptocurrencies and then they will not be decentralized.Now there is news about 50 % attack on the network, though not yet bitcoin.If the state (government) wants,it will be able to attack many cryptocurrencies in this way.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: