Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:55:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Has everyone here receive free $25 from Stellar?  (Read 719 times)
maydna

Activity: 2926
Merit: 556

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 03:32:58 AM

I don't participate in the stellar program because I see that we need to send personal identification for getting $25 of the reward. It's too small rewards depends on the identification that we send. Besides that, I agree with many members that said it's too risky to gives our identification for anything without we know what their purposes. I am sure that if there is no verification by sending the identification document, many people will participate and join in the programs because of all people like a free $25 Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zero1One0

Activity: 625
Merit: 125

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 03:54:59 AM

I decided not to give away my privacy for $25 worth of Stellar coins.
Good luck to everyone who participated in Stellar airdrop!

ShareRing        ███  █    Telegram     █  ███          ShareRing
██   The world's first trusted token for sharing services   ██
██   One way to pay for sharing everything ██   no matter what it is or where you are   ██
shooleh

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 04:15:13 AM

I don't know the program and certainly don't participate in the Stellar prize program. But with the current market conditions falling, it is only natural that participants have not yet obtained tokens because they are definitely delaying shipments to participants. You hope to be patient because if the project is real, you will definitely get a prize.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 04:19:57 AM

Some of my facebook friends confirmed that they got their stellar worth $25. I think $25 is big for an airdrop but i didn't participate as i have to send my personal information to get the reward. Moreover, there's no guarantee for you to get the reward even if you have sent your personal information.
raitsuk

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 04:24:42 AM

I don't really know if it distributed or not, just for sure you could contact the manager of that airdrop, asking if the distribution already been done or not.
I think that is the best way to make sure about the distribution.

Allaboutcryptos12

Activity: 68
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 05:16:34 AM

i have register their but the kyc is taking long time still not verified may be because of huge number of registrations but some of the youtubers are claiming that they got stellar in their wallet

ELISIA       │       Free, Instant Transactions!!! DAPPS!!!
The Blockchain Revolution Has Begun
kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 05:27:47 PM

No I have not received any bonus. Well I have applied for KYC, I think there have improved their system. They are claiming that we have improved our system for the faster transaction. Why they will give 25$ for KYC.  Huh
You understand that for such actions they will not give you anything, that is, it turns out that you just sell your data for $ 25, do you really understand this? I think that the best deal that ever may exist is this one.
yingfeng

Activity: 910
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 05:35:20 PM

No, I do not want to sell my documents for $ 25. I don't know what they can do with my documents. $ 25 is not the money for which you can pass KYC.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄       
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████   
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████   
  █████████████████████   
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████     
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
BestSSS

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 05:42:13 PM

Airdrop from stellar waiting for a long time, but still has not received its tokens although it has long passed KYC. The wife is also registered and she has already received a request for the requirement of stellar tokens, she passed the KYC - but the tokens have not yet been transferred.. It's been 2 weeks.

♛New CA$H Exchange (https://newc.com.br)♛
✪An Innovative Cryptocurrency Platform✪
valuater

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 06:07:51 PM

I accept but when the blockchain still gives direct access through the referral link, so for example we have finished doing the kyc if we click it automatically gets the dear stellar now that the link cannot be used and those who register airdrop on November 20 and above must wait
cryptonight9631
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

CryptoMarketAds

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 08:50:40 AM

I receive a free 25 usd of stellar coin in blockchain wallet. Just need to verify your identity before they send the coins. And if you are done with the verification, please give them time to distribute it to you. Thank you.

fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 08:56:43 AM

One month ago I got it, but when my friend just tried to register the Kyc Airdrop Blockchain it turned out there was no distribution anymore. maybe it's gone or must be wait for a little time.
cpoer2011

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:00:17 AM

I didn't receive the $25 from Stellar Giveaway from Blockchain and I don't know why because I have passed all the verification, I have on the whitelist but until now it never comes out in my stellar wallet on the blockchain.
tranthiky

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:14:52 AM

I tried to pass the identity verification challenge but everything seemed difficult. I used my ID card, my driver's license to do this. But all of them were denied in an incomprehensible way.

But when I was successful, I did not get $ 25 as they said. My account was successfully verified on November 21st

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 03:55:00 PM

No, I do not want to sell my documents for $ 25. I don't know what they can do with my documents. $ 25 is not the money for which you can pass KYC.
Now that’s awesome that people are starting to think, but what if I offered you a big amount? Would you agree? I ask this question solely with the intent to get your opinion. I'm not going to buy anything.
meloman4u

Activity: 434
Merit: 156

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:13:35 PM

Has everyone here receive free $25 from Stellar? Because this is a week after I pass my KYC in blockchain.com and still don't get it  Huh
You need patience. You need to wait official email on the distribution of Stellar. It was stated in the rules of airdrop.
elcoblast

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:14:26 PM

no, my applicant are pending for more than 3 week after sending the identity for KYC and the status still Uder review, but my friend are received their reward from Stellar just in 3 days

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:14:34 PM

Now that’s awesome that people are starting to think, but what if I offered you a big amount? Would you agree? I ask this question solely with the intent to get your opinion. I'm not going to buy anything.
The fact is that recently I try to be wary of any proposal, because situations can be mixed and the cryptocurrency market today does not contribute to real income.
paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 04:16:28 PM

I'm still waiting. It is not clear what the distribution is doing. Actually, I find this kind of airdrop approach wrong. Because most people are pushing for dissatisfaction.
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:17:26 PM

Has everyone here receive free $25 from Stellar? Because this is a week after I pass my KYC in blockchain.com and still don't get it  Huh

I have heard about 25USD bonus from Stellar at the first time. I want to believe that it is the truth without any clues. Of course it would not be possible to withdraw money right after transferring it on our account but in any case 25USD is pleasure little thing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: