Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:45:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Campaigns.  (Read 17286 times)
Eraldo Coil (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 08:13:44 AM

Ever since the market went red, have you guys received any tokens from the bounty campaigns you have joined? In my case, I haven't received any and I've asked the devs of the projects that I have participated in and they told me that they are following their roadmap and focusing on their product. Are you in the same situation as me?

Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 08:22:24 AM

If they are busy following there roadmap then that sounds like a perfectly working project ,why haven't they pay bounty rewards yet? I'm confused ,working on roadmap does means the ICO has ended already ,most projects pays after ICO but truthfully I haven't get paid in any bounty so far

Ezenwanyi1
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Veil

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 08:38:52 AM

I am yet to receive any token aside the repme token I received from bountysuite earlier on.
The situation is pathetic .
I want to believe that the ico project developers are busy looking for investors.
We should relax and do our tasks as the situation would not be like this perpetually.
IlVeroNico

Activity: 621
Merit: 214

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 08:47:40 AM

I received some of the CRYZEN bounty tokens, the other part should arrive soon.

PayFair will pay at the end of the bounty so I'll have to wait January/February

Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 09:02:43 AM

Bounty campaign is the most amazing ways to earn during the crypto market is green. I believe that many bounty hunters earn a huge amount of profit. But for now i believe that bounty is now affected with the huge dip. I believe that the bounty hunters are now also suffering with the hige dip that we are now experiencing.
ahmia39

Activity: 1400
Merit: 251

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 09:09:47 AM

almost the same, because the active project team will always work in accordance with the road map they have made, so far there are indeed tokens that come in only sometimes there is no price on the market.

sirengutou

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 09:18:43 AM

I can still receive some tokens from the bounty, but this opportunity is less than 5%, and many events disappear without any news!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 09:20:30 AM

I received, but the price of their tokens is very small. I look forward to when there will be a green market and then selling. Just some projects now do not send tokens due to a bad market situation.
team87

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 09:26:52 AM

I have received a token from ETHL, the result of participating from the facebook campaign from bounty Ethereum Limited. But until the day there has been no news of the market development or exchange. This made me wait for a long time. Hopefully there is good news from the ETHL team.
Thank you.
cabron

Activity: 2856
Merit: 603

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 09:27:16 AM

I have received some of the tokens though. There are some team who distributed their tokens that they didn't fear this bear market some are waiting for the market to stable before distributing because if they do, everyone who received it may dump thus affecting the price and their reputation. This is fair because they can't stop investors from blaming them after its price drag below its ICO price.

Jack_Sin

Activity: 548
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 09:29:51 AM

Some ICOs postponed distribution and seemed to be waiting for the market to rise again, even some ICOs that had already finished also delayed distribution for investors
aokiji06

Activity: 256

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 09:30:34 AM

there are several bounty campaigns that I have participated in and until now also have not received tokens, but I am sure they will send them, be sure of their projects, no one wants the project to fail, so they must have planned the best for others, both for developers, investor or bounty hunter.
at the moment I am still participating in the bounty campaign, the result of the problem is that the important thing is that I will focus on work and there will be results

░░░░░░░░░░░░░   POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]   ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
kewlc3s

Activity: 672
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 09:33:39 AM

You are right.. Tokens from finished campaigns comes slower than before.

But, I believe main thing about that is bad management, scam and only after that market situation.

Don´t worry and move forward
MadeinCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 10:02:23 AM

And ever since the market went red, the development team afraid to release their token to the market, most development team thought that the market situation could not support they to release tokens to the market. Until finally most ICO took the decision to extend the duration of token sale while waiting for the normal market situation to return. And that decision have an impact on the bounty campaign. Bounty must wait for the token sale ended for distribution.

That is why there are many bounty hunter for now not yet get payment from bounty.
dentolas

Activity: 854
Merit: 12

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 10:08:36 AM

on my case, I still haven't received any rewards... some dissapear, others postpone the ico indefinitely, others prolong the bounty indefinitely, suddenly decide that kyc is necessary, etc...
I think that from a handfull of bounties I've worked on the past months, I'll be receiving only 1 or 2 if i'm lucky... but who knows if they'll be worth something someday.... hahahaha... it is not only about receiving, but if they are worthless it is pointless...
This only shows that definitely the great majority of ICOs are only after the quick cash... if they were real projects they'll keep on going, find different financing approaches, etc...
I think I'll stop doing bounties

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
ElenaN

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 10:13:28 AM

Now there are a lot of companies that are stuck with payments.  At the moment, there are a lot of similar projects from which I still wait for payments!
meldrio1

Activity: 1358

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 10:15:46 AM

so their following the roadmap, try to wait some more time let them focus their product they will distribute the reward soon.

passeroutpass

Activity: 438

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 10:20:56 AM

Now almost everyone involved in bounty campaigns is in the same situation as you. I have not received any tokens since August. but I keep doing bounty
reza7777

Activity: 1414
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 10:38:04 AM

Some bounties will indeed pay bounty participants after the project development and in my opinion it is better if market is currently experiencing price declines, even though you get tokens now but team not putting in exchange is same because you also have to wait so the product they are finished which will make the price of the token expensive when it has been distributed to bounty participants.

▄█▄▄    ▄█▄
     ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀██▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀    ▀▀██▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄██▀    ██▄   ▀▀██▄
██      ██       ██      ██
▀██▄▄   ▀██   ▄▄███   ▄▄██▀
  ▀▀██▄▄    ▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
     ▀▀██▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀█▀     ▀█▀
N O D Y
nody.ai

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄███████████████▀▀███▀▀█▄
██████████████▀▄██▄▄    █
█████▀            ▀██▄▄██
█▀                    ▀██
█      ▄█▄    ▄█▄       █
█▄     ▀█▀    ▀█▀     ▄██
██                    ███
███    ▀▄      ▄▀    ████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄█████
██████▄▄        ▄▄███████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀

MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 10:47:27 AM

Participating in bounty campaign is very helpful in terms of income and money. Everyday there are new bounty campaign that release but not all bounty campaign has succeed in their platform or project or simply to say failed project. I always join bounty campaign even it takes time I know I can earn income through participating.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: