Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:53:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Campaigns.  (Read 17286 times)
braves182

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 04:23:45 PM

I'm very rarely involved in bounty campaigns right now , but I still get rewards , sometimes from projects that finished ICo more than six months ago. However, most of them have not yet appeared on the stock exchange.

█▀▄ ▀ ▄▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄ █░█
THE MOST ADVANCED AND SAFE CRYPTOCURRENCY █▀█ █ ░▀▄ ░█░ █░█ ▄▀▄WHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOKTELEGRAMONEPAGER
EXCHANGE IN THE WORLD ▀▀░ ▀ ▀▀░ ░▀░ ░▀░ ▀░▀⬡the B I S T O X exchange⬡
Allaboutcryptos12

Activity: 68
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 04:27:56 PM

i have participated in few bounty campaigns they sent me the tokens on time. the project you have participated may dont want to release them right now due to the market situation or the project scam

ELISIA       │       Free, Instant Transactions!!! DAPPS!!!
The Blockchain Revolution Has Begun
harley.kitty

Activity: 206
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 04:30:20 PM

Many bounty programs currently add ICO time or they add a second bounty session. This year I got a lot of tokens but many of them were worthless. The current market situation makes the project team worried about the price of their tokens if they enter the market, many tokens that experience price declines.

I understand that but I think that is something that must be dealt with, when the project runs smoothly many new investors will arrive.
Jamalzzz

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 04:33:58 PM

I am currently still holding out to join in the bounty campaign. Although recently several times to feel the results of bounty and they are now in a situation like this, I try to think positively against crypto. that it is a condition that can still turn out to be even better.
MainIbem

Activity: 1386
Merit: 400

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 04:35:16 PM

In my case, I got some few payments while a considerable number of campaigns were either paused or stopped entirely. You really cannot take it on the Dev teams because there seems to be investment apathy towards ICOs because of the market downturn.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 04:37:22 PM

i have participated in few bounty campaigns they sent me the tokens on time. the project you have participated may dont want to release them right now due to the market situation or the project scam
Most of the projects are distribute the tokens but this year many projects are not listed in the market so many participants are affected in bounty campaign. I think many projects are not reach the softcap so they plan to stop the listing in market and some projects are completely reliable but current situation is not a right time listing so next year is the perfect year in bounty campaign.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Softlove

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 04:38:07 PM

Sometimes I feel discouraged to further my bounty career because I have participated in countless bounty campaign, some are still promising to distribute others have failed, while some no news at all, it's really getting bad by the day guys. I haven't made a single dime from bounty for more than a month now.
baeva2

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 04:47:23 PM

Since the market turned red I received very few awards for participation in the bounty. Rewards from some projects just lie on the wallet and are not traded and some projects have not paid any awards at all.
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 05:05:42 PM

I did receive a lot of tokens and that is not a problem
The tokens I have not received are already explained before bounty programs

But truly some projects have delayed payment such as weidex swacchcoin and Aivon( next year)
But why worry? Good project is what matters in bounties not the token
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 05:06:12 PM

distribution of tokens does take a long time, but if ico is finished and they also mention when they will distribute it, maybe you can ask the Bounty Manager and also read the information in their telegram group.
JayCue

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 05:10:36 PM

I haven't received a couple of bounty rewards this past week although the ICO has been successfully ended. No reply from devs yet so I think I just have to wait patiently.

⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
Dreaman_Fly98

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 05:31:19 PM

the sentiment is the same all over the market
Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 05:37:33 PM

I was able to receive my own reward despite the standpoint of the market, although, it only listed on one exchange and had postponed other listings, because of the product that is not yet fully developed. Some genuine projects would be careful of listing at this time, without fulfilling the major part of their milestones. There are others that i am yet to receive, but there are already fixed dates to receive them.
Dobolen

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 06:04:14 PM

The situation I experienced did not accept coins because the market was in a collapsed condition. If coins are now distributed to all Bounty participants, that will definitely make the company go bankrupt. Because the coins that have been given will be of very low value. This is because the crypto-coin market is in a bad period.

DEFLEXCHANGE   is the First Deflationary Cryptocurrency Exchange
https://www.deflexchange.com
rahul7timt
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 06:17:27 PM

It is better that they are not releasing the token at this time. It is better if they take care in the development of the project as well as product. I think releasing token at this market condition will not give any benefit to the investor. Better to wait for the correct time.
owlman

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 06:25:43 PM

Ever since the market went red, have you guys received any tokens from the bounty campaigns you have joined? In my case, I haven't received any and I've asked the devs of the projects that I have participated in and they told me that they are following their roadmap and focusing on their product. Are you in the same situation as me?
Of course, we are all in the same conditions, and almost all projects do not want to pay a reward for participating in a bounty campaign and do not want  their token to appear on the stock exchange, because this can lead to a significant reduction in the price of a project coin. Therefore, we need to wait until the market recovers and there will be favorable conditions for the development of projects.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
marados

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 06:47:01 PM

Ever since the market went red, have you guys received any tokens from the bounty campaigns you have joined? In my case, I haven't received any and I've asked the devs of the projects that I have participated in and they told me that they are following their roadmap and focusing on their product. Are you in the same situation as me?

Kinda, I received some of the tokens/coins but rewards were really low, so I could say I haven't really received anything aswell. I think the main problem is because a lot of projects doesn't even reach soft cap, or they postpone their ICO multiple times, so that might be the case why you haven't received anything yet. A lot of projects are kinda "hibernating" now because they are waiting for market recovery.

Check those roadmaps, maybe they even changed their roadmap from the initial one. Also, when choosing bounties try to find some projects that already reached soft cap so you can be more sure that you will get something for your time and effort with bounty.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
micairvas

Activity: 303
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 06:49:52 PM

They will continue to talk too long. And ETH's investments remain to disappear. It is logical to think that many of these projects have deceived us. And we will not see payments.
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 07:03:46 PM

The situation with earnings as a participant in the campaigns of the ICO bounty is very difficult now. I participate in many campaigns, but practically in the second half of the year I haven’t received anything, although many ICOs have ended. Justifications for ICO teams are different. KYC testing after the end of an ICO is especially annoying. They can not decide on the form of verification, they are forced to register on their website as an investor, and there is no link to our accounts, wallets and other information, which could be used to determine who underwent such testing. We have to reread hundreds and even thousands of messages in their Telegram groups. They probably think that we have nothing more to do. In general, many ICO teams are now doing everything not to pay off the tokens we earn.
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 07:27:30 PM

They will continue to talk too long. And ETH's investments remain to disappear. It is logical to think that many of these projects have deceived us. And we will not see payments.

There are also many bounty that reduces the number of tokens that pay for the bounty hunter. They also paid it after completing the ICO very long, there are bounty need 3 months to pay participants.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: