Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 07:21:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Campaigns.  (Read 17286 times)
MRlong

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 11:37:01 PM

Ever since the market went red, have you guys received any tokens from the bounty campaigns you have joined? In my case, I haven't received any and I've asked the devs of the projects that I have participated in and they told me that they are following their roadmap and focusing on their product. Are you in the same situation as me?

At this time, all the Token I received from the bounty campaigns has low cost. And I will hold all this Token earned from bounty to the next year, and if the market increase and recover, I think the rate of the Token I hold will rise. And the most important is the price of ETH, if the exchange rate of ETH grows, all ICO tokens will increase.

angelica laura

Activity: 229
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 11:39:18 PM

Ever since the market went red, have you guys received any tokens from the bounty campaigns you have joined? In my case, I haven't received any and I've asked the devs of the projects that I have participated in and they told me that they are following their roadmap and focusing on their product. Are you in the same situation as me?

The bounty that I have finished doing has not paid me because they are busy with ICO. They promised to distribute coins after the ICO was finished. Even though the coins have already entered the wallet, I am busy asking the admin about the exchange because not all projects directly prepare the exchange after the coins are distributed. There also needs patience to wait. So it's very long to wait for the coins to be distributed and arrive at the exchange place.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 11:42:02 PM

Well, we cannot blame them on that most especially if they don’t enough funds to support for their project. This is the risk on joining bounty campaign now, most of the project are delaying their timeline because of the market condition. Bounties will be given in time for sure, maybe the team need more time to develop a good project and to timely distribute the tokens in the right time.
Vness10

Activity: 372
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 11:43:20 PM

I'm still receiving bounty reward even market is bearish it  to long to give the reward buy still they pay me. Maybe some bounty campaign have a reason why did not distribute the rewards. 

http://7hash.com?ref=7f466fb77323861
keanne_isaac

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

www.daxico.com

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 11:53:47 PM

Yes I also experience the same I didn't receive bounty in  sig campaign I joined this year the biggest should be in jinbi where I am supposed to received almost 5k$ but the developer suddenly fade when ICO was over. ;(
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 04:38:47 AM

This is likely due to the current market conditions and projects not wanting to erode the value of their assets further by bounty hunters dumping their rewards so distribution is delayed, but most of the time a project will send them eventually so if you're worried just contact the team directly via Telegram or email to resolve the issue

Ria Sakurai

Activity: 251
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 04:51:15 AM

I have same cases like you, they said they're still on calculating bounty rewards but funny, this process lasts several months and they said they're still calculating it.
The fact is, they don't want to pay,
clarkt

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:07:35 AM

I have received some token and they are locked, in other words,  those received token are useless as you can not do anything with it.  The market is risky and dangerous.  If developers allow token to be unlocked and traded,  those token will be stripped of any value because of bearish market!

sends1

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 06:19:23 AM

if I get a token. try not to ask in the official group, just be in the bounty grub or the bounty manager. each bounty is different for distribution, maybe they have several reasons. you could still be in the queue
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 06:32:24 AM

All of the bounties I got involved in so far this year paid up and even though the price in market is crazy just like every other crypto currency price. I see some bounties extending their payment time hopefully due to the market conditions and even changing their supposed exchange listing date cos of the same market situation but in all, I believe payment will still come.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 06:42:31 AM

I haven't received it because indeed I don't participate in many bounty campaign programs, but as long as the developer continues to be active and there are no irregularities that happens, I'm sure the token will be accepted and indeed the distribution cannot be completed quickly.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Alucard2425
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 06:48:54 AM

yap some of my bounties didn't came they say they didnt make it some of them turn down the project in this time bear market its hard for ICO's to succeed. i hope the first quarter of the year will be great for ICO's
lutfi-hasan

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 06:56:40 AM

This is likely due to the current market conditions and projects not wanting to erode the value of their assets further by bounty hunters dumping their rewards so distribution is delayed, but most of the time a project will send them eventually so if you're worried just contact the team directly via Telegram or email to resolve the issue
Yes, that's right, an ICO project now when in the exchange market always experiences a price decline that is very far from the ICO price, so bounty hunters currently don't have good income when they see Bounty Tokens having very low prices, because in my opinion it's very reasonable if the price of the Token from the ICO project drops dramatically while on the market, because now all ICO projects are in the bear market which is not good.
bignice

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 07:14:39 AM

Yes, that's what I'm experiencing now and I haven't gotten it yet. The admin provides information that the token cannot be sent to Bounty participants because of the current market conditions that have collapsed. of course, in this case, I was very disappointed because my payment was postponed to an undetermined time.
Mommynigabby

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 07:43:14 AM

I still get the receive tokens but the interval is really long. Now, it takes them months before they give out the tokens and usually they would distribute it when the value has dipped already. I'ts had to trust BMs anymore. It's better for me if the BM is directly from the company instead.
LTCendmanagement

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 07:52:55 AM

really, I myself have not received anything as long as I joined here since February, but I did not give up. I continued working on this project even though the market was red and I kept looking for projects that were better and did not forget. I often worked on projects. I remain patient and try.

cliber

Activity: 672

umachit.fund

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 07:53:13 AM

I have received tokens from several bounty campaigns that I have found since the market turned red. For the case that happened to you, it could be the actual explanation that happened. Just positive, because all parties want success.

jimskiy

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 08:02:00 AM

Last two months many bounty campaign always delay for giving their payment to bounty campaign participants, many bounty manager campaign always doing the same thing delay sent payment.

BTC BitwayBTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
────────  DiscordInstagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook   ────────
zauna35

Activity: 812
Merit: 287

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 08:22:12 AM

Yes, most of the projects have not yet been paid, they say the market is in decline, then someday we'll pay .. we have to wait and hope for honesty .. I unfortunately do not see another way out (
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 08:24:26 AM

Yes, that's right, an ICO project now when in the exchange market always experiences a price decline that is very far from the ICO price, so bounty hunters currently don't have good income when they see Bounty Tokens having very low prices, because in my opinion it's very reasonable if the price of the Token from the ICO project drops dramatically while on the market, because now all ICO projects are in the bear market which is not good.
The majority of projects are not in a good situation. Most projects fail to reach hardcap and even the project does not reach softcaps at all. There needs to be a stimulant that can grow the crypto market. All of us, traders, investors, bounty hunters and crypto service providers definitely want to get a much better situation. Optimize your potential and make the situation even better. Give a positive stigma to the market and we will get the expected results. The crypto world is really cruel, but if we can control it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: