Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:35:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Campaigns.  (Read 17286 times)
goodbuybitcoin

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 10:21:46 AM

I am sure that this industry will revive at a time when the market goes up. I believe in it. Now I almost do not participate in the bounty.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
jpnl0005

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 10:23:50 AM

Yes i have experienced same too and not just thats they sometimes end the campaign and resume again and take  a longer time to end and when they do payments stay for months the bearish market is really causing lots of adjustments in campaigns
cupruri
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 10:24:19 AM

This is the problem of the falling market, because the projects are unable to reach enough funds for the further development and they postponing, prolonging or cancelling their projects and hunters do not get paid for their work.
asbak66
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 10:40:22 AM

Yes I received some token from bounty I join before but some bounty management don't send me token even the ICO already end.
I think cause they are afraid bounty hunters gonna dump the token when they get their token, just my thought

manbota

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 05:00:58 AM

Recently, I participated in several promising bounty. Despite the major problems of the crypto market today, I was still able to get my rewards. Therefore, I continue to consider bounty a useful and promising area for work if you carefully select the appropriate project.
ruli stylon

Activity: 721
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 05:11:31 AM

yes I also haven't received the token from the prize campaign that I participated in. Payments are postponed up to 3 months, even the payment is delayed by the project team. And they say that the market is not stable. When the market is stable they will distribute it. Other reasons also exist for product development.
Alliipp

Activity: 374
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 05:22:41 AM

God only knows because we all know that bounty campaign and cryptocurrency are unpredictable so that anything can happen, whether there are scams and hackers where the market may recover and be more stable if it will be a step forward.
Kang Bahar

Activity: 504
Merit: 115

Silent Reader~

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2018, 05:23:56 AM

No, I don't receive payment "token" from bounties at all, since the market is not stable, especially when the price of ETH slumped.
Whereas, the stakes from all the bounties that I have followed have been calculated.
JMD07

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 05:34:49 AM

Ever since the market went red, have you guys received any tokens from the bounty campaigns you have joined? In my case, I haven't received any and I've asked the devs of the projects that I have participated in and they told me that they are following their roadmap and focusing on their product. Are you in the same situation as me?
Bounty hunting reward is directly proportional to the collected amount of the project/s as long as the market is in dip of bloodbath it will be difficult for us a bounty hunters to earn our rewards as they will hold to release the token and wait until the market recovers. We need to wait until they will decide to release the token into our wallets.
kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 05:40:52 AM

i received tokens from a single bounty campaign but they did not list it yet. it been 1-2 months that they said they will release it after beta launch but they postponed their beta launch until the end of december.
Xiaolongnu

Activity: 375
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 05:43:42 AM

i have met same situation, and what about bounty is not appeared in their road map, so forget about it, just another shit. Scammer, who can give a clearly answer, an exact day, always tell soon, we're focusing on products.
Puyol

Activity: 616
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 05:50:15 AM

I have received 2 coins these are Privacy and E-chat. I waited E-chat for pumping in bear season. If I sold the E - chat, I earned about 400 dollar and I have not sold e-chat yet . My e-chat tokens' price 5 dollar now. I got the privacy coins then I sold it immediately. In bear season, dont wait to sell tokens.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1294

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 06:36:46 AM

I have received 2 coins these are Privacy and E-chat. I waited E-chat for pumping in bear season. If I sold the E - chat, I earned about 400 dollar and I have not sold e-chat yet . My e-chat tokens' price 5 dollar now. I got the privacy coins then I sold it immediately. In bear season, dont wait to sell tokens.
That's pretty normal, we are in the same situation with the investors as if they have bought coins during the bull season, the value now is significantly low.  I suggest that you'll be more patient, hold it and wait until the market recovers, in addition, you continue what you are doing as bounty tokens could be worth a big amount in the future.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 07:27:39 AM

Ever since the market went red, have you guys received any tokens from the bounty campaigns you have joined? In my case, I haven't received any and I've asked the devs of the projects that I have participated in and they told me that they are following their roadmap and focusing on their product. Are you in the same situation as me?

We are on the same both after 5 months or more on at least 7 campaign I only received one reward and unfortunately the one received has no value in the market, I just hope if I ever received the other coins it will not suffer the same fate where it becomes worthless after hitting the market.
Btcmarmipp2

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 07:36:47 AM

Yes, we had the same experience of being neglected after the project is over. I am very disappointed when the bounty managers did not give my tokens even I insisted.

═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES ═══▦▦═══
ICO TOKEN SALE IS NOW OPEN TO INVESTORS (https://www.4art-technologies.com)
AlphaGoo

Activity: 396

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 07:49:16 AM

When Bitcoin began to decline from $5,000, the entire surrounding market was seriously affected. A large number of miners went bankrupt, and the bounty task is now facing challenges, so I think this is caused by the market downturn.

Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 07:57:56 AM

This year, I also received very little token bills in the campaigns of the ICO bounty. Almost all ICO campaigns prolonged the duration of their ICO or suspended their activities. The situation will only improve if the cryptocurrency market starts to rise again.
However, if the ICO team says that they do not pay the earned tokens to participants of the ICO generosity campaigns because they are focused on fulfilling their roadmap, this should be regarded as a fraud by the ICO team.
kevinex

Activity: 282

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 08:02:01 AM

When Bitcoin began to decline from $5,000, the entire surrounding market was seriously affected. A large number of miners went bankrupt, and the bounty task is now facing challenges, so I think this is caused by the market downturn.
in fact the effect of the market downturn affected the course of the ico project which held a bounty campaign. when many ico fail and don't get development funds, the bounty won't get anything. it is a risk that has been accepted by bounty hunters in participating in the campaign.
sumangs

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 08:18:18 AM

I have received mine but not yet on proper exchanges since the token price also went down and i think the allocated fund for listing on exchange becomes insufficient so i think they try to wait for the market especially ethereum to bloom again in order to do it. Many ICOs were affected since the platform is ethereum and i think better make our patience long.
Kofiy
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

Am KOFIY!

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 08:19:17 AM

I don't think there is any way to earn tokens or coins by doing simple tasks like Bounty. Bounty is very cool and hunters will enjoy it better when the market is fully green. Many bounty hunters struggled this year but am optimistic that next year will be a good year for the entire industry.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: