Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:37:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Campaigns.  (Read 17267 times)
Devawnm367

Activity: 1022
Merit: 144

Penguin Party 🐟

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 11:00:33 PM

Ever since the market went red, have you guys received any tokens from the bounty campaigns you have joined? In my case, I haven't received any and I've asked the devs of the projects that I have participated in and they told me that they are following their roadmap and focusing on their product. Are you in the same situation as me?

Yes it is a bad time in crypto for both, ICO's and signature campaigns. Everyone is loosing money in this crypto bear market. It is hard to invest more in projects that people have never heard of. Most ICO's that were open durring the the crash have either failed or extendended the token sale. My guess is that once BTC stableizes we will not see very many new projects for atleast 12 - 14 months. By then ICO's will take to the market again. As well as Ethereum should hit $200-$250! Within the first week or so of correction!

𝕻𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖓 𝕾𝖜𝛼𝖕
PENGUIN PARTY BAITSHOP!
Swap, Pool, Stake, or Vote

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
acord00

Activity: 225
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 11:18:46 PM

What you say is true that I myself also experienced what you experienced. I also felt that payments to the bounty campaign were hampered. I myself understand this condition because the crypto currency market is really very volatile. Of course the many bounty campaigns that I participated in, only two gave me payment. That is, the price of the token is not in accordance with the ICO price, but I still appreciate it because I can still make a profit even though it is not in line with my expectations.
rabinot

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 11:22:22 PM

I have not received a single reward for this time, but I am sure that with the arrival of the bulls in the market, everything will change for the better

⚫▶ BUILDERIUM.io Token Sale Starts ▶ July 23 th, 2018
Vickyrichy

Activity: 209
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 11:27:32 PM

Most bounty campaign managers are refusing to pay the tokens on the exact date they set to pay bounty hunters. Some just keep on postponing the date and time for payment. I joined a bounty in june and it ended in august, they promised to pay hunters within 30 days but till now i have not received my tokens. Its quiet sad. 
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 11:37:26 PM

Most bounty campaign managers are refusing to pay the tokens on the exact date they set to pay bounty hunters. Some just keep on postponing the date and time for payment. I joined a bounty in june and it ended in august, they promised to pay hunters within 30 days but till now i have not received my tokens. Its quiet sad. 
It is just because the never escrowed the fund and they just rely on the team behind the project as they will be the one to distribute the bounty rewards. Though some CM isn't have concerns to their participants and never do follow-ups to the team so it takes months before the participants receive their rewards, it getting worse when totally nothing to received(scam).
Cloud_miner

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 11:44:58 PM

Currently, earnings for participation in the Bounty has evolved from a very high-yield activity to a very dubious business that usually does not bring even the slightest financial satisfaction. Personally, I do this simply because I am used to doing it.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 11:50:49 PM
Last edit: December 27, 2018, 04:13:26 AM by bitcoin31

For me I did not join to bounty campaign so that I did not get any tokens but other for sure even the market is red but for me in here sitiuation better to invest to a good ICO. But before join or invest anything you should always be careful.
NORD YGGDRASIL

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 01:26:10 AM

I can honestly admit that during 2018 I managed to really earn only in two projects out of six in which I participated. I think this is a very negative indicator, so for me this type of activity becomes less and less interesting over time.
Abal Abal

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2018, 01:48:39 AM

in some bounty campaigns I got paid for me, only I couldn't sell the fee to make it BTC or something else, and some of the others I didn't get my payment.

dmcx

Activity: 348

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 02:12:44 AM

right. I also experience the same situation as you. indeed a lot of prize campaigns have not been paid for tokens lately. even though it is in accordance with the road map for distribution, but still they have not paid for tokens.

It is easy to understand that you have been tricked or a few of them have been postponed to pay often but very little. Now that we see that ICO has a lot of phishing and fraud projects, you still believe your bonus will return. I think it's impossible Grin

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
SeVenlast

Activity: 413

● KEEP CALM & HODL ●

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 02:16:43 AM

I can honestly admit that during 2018 I managed to really earn only in two projects out of six in which I participated. I think this is a very negative indicator, so for me this type of activity becomes less and less interesting over time.

Things that are not much different from mine, many bounties have been followed and ended but haven't received any payments and reduced payments that are not fair.

●    ●
 ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●   ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
calya

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 02:33:04 AM

right. I also experience the same situation as you. indeed a lot of prize campaigns have not been paid for tokens lately. even though it is in accordance with the road map for distribution, but still they have not paid for tokens.

It is easy to understand that you have been tricked or a few of them have been postponed to pay often but very little. Now that we see that ICO has a lot of phishing and fraud projects, you still believe your bonus will return. I think it's impossible Grin
just forget this campaign, moved to other bounty campaign that will give us more certainity and payment.we could not avoid this kind of bounty cause so many campaign at this moment.
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2018, 02:44:50 AM

in one year in the Red since crypto is becoming quite difficult to expect results from the bounty. many even bounty that does not pay or has not provided the certainty of payment and many are not worth the nice time of entry on the market. Bounty starts to become a field that could not reliably and disappointing to many people. take a long time to make the results acquired bounty could correspond to the desired prediction.

Zero1One0

Activity: 625
Merit: 125

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 03:05:39 AM

Ever since the market went red, have you guys received any tokens from the bounty campaigns you have joined? In my case, I haven't received any and I've asked the devs of the projects that I have participated in and they told me that they are following their roadmap and focusing on their product. Are you in the same situation as me?

So far, only Evident Proof Bounty program paid me this year. And they paid in Eth, which is really good for bounty hunters.
ShareRing paid it's bounty hunters also but token is not yet tradeable at this time.

ShareRing        ███  █    Telegram     █  ███          ShareRing
██   The world's first trusted token for sharing services   ██
██   One way to pay for sharing everything ██   no matter what it is or where you are   ██
gerbas

Activity: 581
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 03:10:55 AM

I do get some coin reward from bounty campaign, but perhaps it a bit sad cause the price is still so low that i can't sell them directly.
I really hope the condition will be better soon, so i could sell those coins.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2018, 03:52:47 AM

just forget this campaign, moved to other bounty campaign that will give us more certainity and payment.we could not avoid this kind of bounty cause so many campaign at this moment.
Yes, there's a huge numbers of bounty campaign out there but the bounty are to blame for not doing their home work by checking the project website, social account and some biography of the project team before joining bounty campaign. With that been said, there are some bounty campaign manager either which bounty hunters shouldn't join their campaign because they are incompetent and not reputable.

itasannah

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:12:53 AM

In the condition of the decline in the crypto-coin market, I was still able to receive the Bounty token. However, the problem is when the token that I received, of course, to enter the exchange is still a long wait. And most likely when the market has surged upwards. And I think this has been considered by the team and developers.
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 01:47:03 AM

I have received a token, but after that it was no longer updated from the bounty team about launching to the market exchanger. I don't know whether it's a scam, or indeed they really focus on their products.
kipoel

Activity: 826
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 01:59:45 AM

I had some payment form old project that i working on. and some of them already sell able in the market and some of them still can't be used for anything.
so i will just keep on move on and do something else than just wait.
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 02:30:43 AM

I had some payment form old project that i working on. and some of them already sell able in the market and some of them still can't be used for anything.
so i will just keep on move on and do something else than just wait.
Keep that, consider it as your precious investment.
Time will come that crypto will be once again great and they will start listing that in exchanges.
Always remember that exchanges are increasing in numbers now and what we are waiting only is that the money to flow again.

Institutional investors will also be a big role for the improvement of crypto space.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: