Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:41:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Campaigns.  (Read 17267 times)
jahepahit

Activity: 866
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 12:09:30 PM

yes I received token from the bounty that I followed before and now the coin is very worthless and if the project team will distribute token according to the roadmap and complete some roadmaps it might be better because it can make price of the token will be good. you have to be patient and continue to follow the information

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2018, 12:16:40 PM

I haven't received any tokens since July this year. Many projects just are postponing their ICOs and us - bounty hunters should wait for some indefinite time to get rewards for our work.

pemantaubtt
Copper Member

Activity: 316
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2018, 12:24:57 PM

I haven't received any tokens since July this year. Many projects just are postponing their ICOs and us - bounty hunters should wait for some indefinite time to get rewards for our work.
sad to hear that, maybe because you've joined a very bad prize campaign. but it's not a problem I received lots of tokens since October but it has no value and this is worse than not getting tokens.

fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2018, 01:34:35 PM

Ever since the market went red, have you guys received any tokens from the bounty campaigns you have joined? In my case, I haven't received any and I've asked the devs of the projects that I have participated in and they told me that they are following their roadmap and focusing on their product. Are you in the same situation as me?
For me that's good so when you received your tokens it is on a good price, compare when you received it before it hit the market, and people are in a hurry to dump, so you will get your coins in a much lesser price an ICO is known by the project and roadmap that he has accomplished.

Hades92

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2018, 03:13:43 PM

I have received a token, but after that it was no longer updated from the bounty team about launching to the market exchanger. I don't know whether it's a scam, or indeed they really focus on their products.
I also experienced the same thing as you , it's better not to expect on a project like that, a good team will give news every week or month and if the team doesn't give any news it would be nice if you leave the prject and don't expect to get profit from there.
This is a natural thing for me, in my opinion, you think everything will work should definitely be there when you either accept a coin but don't run the project or don't receive tokens at all. I've experienced it several times

▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄ ▀    GORECRUIT    ▀ ▄ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀
▬▬   ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR HR BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN   ▬▬
Whitepaper   Telegram   [  Pre-Sale 》 24th October  ]   Facebook   Twitter
SyrulRamadhan

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 03:24:19 PM

I also don't get the reward bounty that I follow, I think that's because the price of ethereum coins is down and maybe their projects fail so there is no distribution for bounty participants
Lwtelencio

Activity: 253

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 03:40:19 PM

Ever since the market went red, have you guys received any tokens from the bounty campaigns you have joined? In my case, I haven't received any and I've asked the devs of the projects that I have participated in and they told me that they are following their roadmap and focusing on their product. Are you in the same situation as me?
Its natural thing for us to received tokens so very late. they always said that bullrun will come next year and I hope that much is true. These challenges we faced through this market
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 03:43:25 PM

I believe we all have the same situation but trust me, there's nothing we can do to change it. Developer follow their road map or concept is their decision and as bounty hunter we only can ask and wait. Red market makes all plan become nightmare and some of them give up. Do something else that can make you happy at lest can make you smile.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 03:43:58 PM

Even if you receive coins from bounty campaigns, they are usually not worth much these days so you can either stop with bounties of consider those coins as future investments if you believe the project can survive this crypto crisis we are in now.

Baimovic

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 03:49:14 PM

not only you but there are many bounty hunters who haven't produced anything this year including me. but I understand that because market conditions or crypto are not in good condition.
I can only continue to try to continue to follow the Bounty and hope that next year we can feel the results of our hard work.

never give up !

capableuwa1
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 26

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 03:51:20 PM

Well since the market went red I have receive a couple of tokens from the Bounty I participated in, though many haven't been able to list in any exchange yet as a result of the bear market but I believe once the red market is over things will start falling in places.
martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 03:53:58 PM

I think the market situation is affecting the distribution of rewards for bounty hunters. Most projects try to hold off distributing rewards and wait until the market is healthier or that they have somehow reached their desired capitalization from investors. What I do so I would get disappointed is just to consider my stakes as savings that I can withdraw when the project distribute rewards.
heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 03:58:15 PM

I do not know if you really carryout research on the bounty campaigns you join or you just join through other means that cannot guarantee the authenticity of the project. There are quite some number of good projects that have done their payouts and some of them have been able to do it to the point of listing on exchanges, all in this year too. I have been able to participate in such project.
sonicwave

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

https://saturn.black

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 04:02:35 PM

Now so much useless binti companies that I already give up. I am already beginning to come to the conclusion that there are no normal companies now. I do not know what this is due to, whether with a bad market or with a large number of scams.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Naitik

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 04:04:12 PM

Yeah there are lots of problem with the bounty persons. The Devs think that we are just a freebie but we have done lots of work. Some of big projects refused to give the bounty rewards.
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 06:03:21 PM

Yeah there are lots of problem with the bounty persons. The Devs think that we are just a freebie but we have done lots of work. Some of big projects refused to give the bounty rewards.
The easiest way to earn a lot of bitcoins is by joining the bounty or signature campaigns.Bounty campaigns pay us weekly and according to our ranks.So if the rank is higher then you are paid more.But sometimes one can receive his or her payments late.There are different types of campaigns.Some pay weekly and other pay monthly.You will only get your payments of you have completed the given work within the given time period.
Soundy
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 06:26:28 PM

Seriously speaking, this is the exact thing that I am facing. I have participated in numerous projects, some of them even get listed but they don't distribute bounty tokens saying that it won't be distributed now. Some don't even list the tokens, they complain everyday about the market situation that they will list very soon and their "very soon" does not have specific time frame.

alroys

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 06:39:09 PM

Not only you, my brother, what you experience now is the same as what I experienced. I have waited for a long time for the token from the results of my work to participate in the Bounty, nothing has been sent. all back from the specified schedule.
CaMeRoNy

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 06:45:20 PM

I have been participating in a bounty company for more than 30 weeks and it is unclear when it will end. The project is good and lively, but very long lasting ICO and bounty. Also participated in several bounty, but from there tokens have not yet come.

Gabali126

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 06:49:13 PM

I think most of the bounty campaigns are just waiting for the market to be stable before distributing, and some don't know which way to go either due to the price plunge.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: