Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:51:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Campaigns.  (Read 17286 times)
jojohamasa

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2018, 06:50:36 PM

I got some of them
But it is worthless because the market is very low
Prices may soon improve
In your case you have to read the roadmap in order to understand
Whether they are lying or not.
Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 06:51:06 PM

Ever since the market went red, have you guys received any tokens from the bounty campaigns you have joined? In my case, I haven't received any and I've asked the devs of the projects that I have participated in and they told me that they are following their roadmap and focusing on their product. Are you in the same situation as me?
Yes, some of them have not distributed their tokens until now, maybe they are busy or have a problem. But, some continue to distribute their tokens according to what they have scheduled. Be patient, maybe you will get it in a fairly short period of time.
dainoran

Activity: 664
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 06:55:47 PM

Ever since the market went red, have you guys received any tokens from the bounty campaigns you have joined? In my case, I haven't received any and I've asked the devs of the projects that I have participated in and they told me that they are following their roadmap and focusing on their product. Are you in the same situation as me?

yes I often get that, until now I haven't received tokens from some of the projects that I have worked on, I can only wait and hope that the projects they are working on are smoothly uninterrupted.
BoitCoinZen

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 06:28:44 AM

Most of the bounties I have participated in are going to pay their participants on January. So I’m looking forward to that, I don’t know how it’s going to be then, I just hope they don’t tell any stories when the time comes. So we are all in the situation and the market is really bad right now.
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 04:09:55 AM

yes I often get that, until now I haven't received tokens from some of the projects that I have worked on, I can only wait and hope that the projects they are working on are smoothly uninterrupted.

Yes, even i faced the same situation from the project i worked. So there is no guarantee in this industry whether we get payment or not but we should always find the potential about the project and starts working. Even if we didn't get any payments we can't do anything for it.
Lordshiva

Activity: 840
Merit: 126

Welcome back 🙏

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 04:14:52 AM

Mee to have not revieved any bounty reward since a very long time so kat 3-4 months I just left the bounties...yesterday I received my one year old bounty which given me some hope and I joined bounty campaign again

imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 05:21:24 AM

Yes, even i faced the same situation from the project i worked. So there is no guarantee in this industry whether we get payment or not but we should always find the potential about the project and starts working. Even if we didn't get any payments we can't do anything for it.

I feel you guys .  even me , i only recieve 1 to 2 tokens from the hundreds airdrop that ive joined this year .   the lesson that we learn here is never give up easily  because if you do , you will never recieved anything from your previous submissions  .   patience is also another trait that we must practice because it takes alot of time before your tokens get listed or will have a better price .
hidrocop

Activity: 630
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 10:52:20 AM

it's really hard to find a successful bounty campaign, so you need to join the campaigns that have reached the softcap limit.
ciang huang

Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2019, 12:24:56 PM

I feel you guys .  even me , i only recieve 1 to 2 tokens from the hundreds airdrop that ive joined this year .   the lesson that we learn here is never give up easily  because if you do , you will never recieved anything from your previous submissions  .   patience is also another trait that we must practice because it takes alot of time before your tokens get listed or will have a better price .
I also feel like that, bro, many bounty campaigns that I have not received tokens, I am confused to feel something like this because I have participated in many campaigns and there are some who are scams. but it's true what you say now because patience is important.

JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 02:02:06 PM

Seriously speaking, this is the exact thing that I am facing. I have participated in numerous projects, some of them even get listed but they don't distribute bounty tokens saying that it won't be distributed now. Some don't even list the tokens, they complain everyday about the market situation that they will list very soon and their "very soon" does not have specific time frame.

Well I also have these issues and I think every bounty hunter will face such types of bounty in his career. The best way to deal with is to ask the admin in their official telegram group and perhaps we can get an idea of when the distribution will begin.
Also we will come to know the views about the projects from the comments of other people in the telegram channel.
Matimtim

Activity: 868
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 02:15:45 PM

In my own perception those bounties like that are suspicious and I think those bounties are scam so its better to look another one, and dont wasting your time to wait nothing.

bummm

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 02:46:31 PM

Since the market has reddened I received some tokens for participating in bounty campaigns. But it fell in price and do not grow despite the fact that the developers are doing something.
NORD YGGDRASIL

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 10:57:38 PM

I think that in the next two to three months, bounty hunters should not expect any very significant growth in remuneration for their activities, because the market has just begun its recovery and it can take a very long time before the income level of bounty participants can be similar to the level of the end of 2017.
ever_3x

Activity: 909
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 05:21:08 AM

it's really hard to find a successful bounty campaign, so you need to join the campaigns that have reached the softcap limit.
yes,i think so hard. 4 project i am join since 2018 still not distribution
What can we do,just looking new project
Nerobasta
Copper Member

Activity: 130
Merit: 67

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:20:49 AM

yes,i think so hard. 4 project i am join since 2018 still not distribution
What can we do,just looking new project

How about me I'm waiting for 1 year for my payment service: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3269524.0 that didn't paid for their bounty program. Some of the client still no response and scammed by promoting their ICO. Yes, if you're really a bounty hunter you need patience for waiting and trust to bounty manager who's managing the campaign.
jemarie20

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 10:36:50 PM

Yes I experience that too, I have join 8 weeks  bounty campaign before but after more than a year I still not receive my rewards, thats a prof that there are so many scam project now, that is why we need to be wise in choosing bounties.

kakonhat

Activity: 1106
Merit: 11

Crypto in my Blood

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 10:21:12 AM

I got some project's tokens but it's so lower price than ICO price. But I am not worried about the price, I am very upset that most of the project looks like a fake/scam. I am always trying to do the legit bounty but the result of the legit project is smaller than a legit project. This is very bad for me.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 04:40:18 PM

Yes I experience that too, I have join 8 weeks  bounty campaign before but after more than a year I still not receive my rewards, thats a prof that there are so many scam project now, that is why we need to be wise in choosing bounties.
It's a very long wait.

I'm also in a long wait so I can feel your sentiment about not receiving the reward that has been promised to you. Following their roadmap isn't an excuse if its just for the distribution of the rewards. They aren't prioritizing it as they probably near in meeting their requirements and soft caps, etc.al.
clavirda

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 03:53:03 AM

Of course, due to the current problems in the crypto market, the situation for the bounty participants has deteriorated significantly. But so far I have not had any problems lately. I carefully chose bounty, so I was able to get my tokens at the appointed time. Only a few bounty increased participation time.
Darklinkz

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 04:52:42 AM

Focusing? or just good at delays? That is just bullshit because if they can't face this kind of bearmarket then that clearly means that they don't trust their own project. They don't have to worry if it goes down because if they know it's potential then it will become eventually valuable in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: