Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:21:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Campaigns.  (Read 17267 times)
superstarbtc

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 07:09:49 AM

Ever since the market went red, have you guys received any tokens from the bounty campaigns you have joined? In my case, I haven't received any and I've asked the devs of the projects that I have participated in and they told me that they are following their roadmap and focusing on their product. Are you in the same situation as me?
In this situation, there are many bounty hunters.
But there is hope that the growth of the cryptocurrency market will bring us many new projects and earnings.

Yes, slowly the market is recovering which we cannot able to predict whether we can able to see good bounty campaign even with the market recovery. Of course, we should expect that with the market recovery we may expect we see some good bounty campaigns in the market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 626

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 12:59:52 PM

Ever since the market went red, have you guys received any tokens from the bounty campaigns you have joined? In my case, I haven't received any and I've asked the devs of the projects that I have participated in and they told me that they are following their roadmap and focusing on their product. Are you in the same situation as me?
Recieved some of them but the other campaigns they want to pass kyc and still the coins has no value. Waited for almost a year but its not worth waiting. 
This is the risk when you are tending to sent out KYC coz you wont even know if those coins would really be worthy for your informations given.

Come to think that bounty hunters aren't investors then why would need to sent out kyc? A simple logic will just test out our decisions towards it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 12:55:01 PM

Come to think that bounty hunters aren't investors then why would need to sent out kyc? A simple logic will just test out our decisions towards it.

They also treat bounty hunters as investors due to the fact that you receive the same coin.
If the rules are stated from the start, then we should not complain, if we trust them, we can trust our personal information with then just like investors do.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
EvgeniiaUfa

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 02:50:19 PM

Hey guys, I suggest you take part in the steep bounty from the Gexan project! Bounty started yesterday and will last until June 30th. Payments to participants monthly. 10 may 2019 the project Gexan will conduct an IEO on the exchange which is in the top 25 Coinmarketcap. So by the end of the bounty, the GEX coin will be traded on exchanges. This is a very cool offer!
ANN-thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5136520
Web-wallet Gexan: http://lottery.gexan.io/
Web-site: http://gexan.io/
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 09:40:54 AM

They also treat bounty hunters as investors due to the fact that you receive the same coin.

They treat bounty hunters as investors because bounty hunters are actually like investors while bounty hunters didnt invest cash but they invest their time , sweat , and blood to be able to do the required task that they have given to them  .

another purpose on why kc is required on a bounty is maybe because they want to filter out the abusers and bounty cheaters that have a lot of accounts as that will reduce the rewards  .
hamba laeh

Activity: 752
Merit: 100

EPsiloan

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 07:10:08 AM

not all bounty campaign projects that do not pay for our work ... means that there are those who pay and those who do not pay up to now ... in my personal experience while participating in the bounty campaign until now there are still many who make payments .. so my advice please find bounty campaign that has the best bounty manager ...

ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1181

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 11:35:03 AM

not all bounty campaign projects that do not pay for our work ... means that there are those who pay and those who do not pay up to now ... in my personal experience while participating in the bounty campaign until now there are still many who make payments .. so my advice please find bounty campaign that has the best bounty manager ...
Maybe pick bounty campaign that describe when bounty reward will be distributed will good for OP. But actually make an excuse follow their roadmap is not a good excuse that dev choose to not pay us as bounty hunter.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
savioroshan

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 11:12:09 PM

hey guys. Try the bounties run by bounty0x. They have many good bounties and the distribution of the tokens are done by the bounty0x team itself. So you don't have to be afraid. At the end of the campaign, you will receive tokens directly to your wallet.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 11:21:12 PM

Maybe pick bounty campaign that describe when bounty reward will be distributed will good for OP. But actually make an excuse follow their roadmap is not a good excuse that dev choose to not pay us as bounty hunter.

Even they put designated dates about payments sometimes they cant follow it and you can expect that there will be delays as they may experience some issue  . Managing a bounty is not also an easy job ,there were lots of participants and the manager will manually count thier post if they are trully written with quality or not  . That is also the reason on why reward distribution will be delayed    . How much more if the bounty manager is good? Expect to wait for more time
superving

Activity: 938
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 11:47:44 PM

I already recieve tokens from my previous campaigns which i waited for almost a year , and waiting for another year to pass to be able to sell them, and in the end the value of all that token is only 100$. You waited 2 years just for 100$.

NeverSop

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

HODL

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 04:21:03 PM

Suppose you have confidence in the bonus campaign that you have participated in and wait for the team dev to complete their route, product, or service almost as obligatory. Nobody wants to list to get a failed price in the red market like 2018. Of course, you have to forget about projects with fake ideas and scams. Whether to receive a token. It is worthless.

sr32703

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2019, 06:31:36 AM

According to their roadmap when they have decided to give bounty token? Always try to follow high reputation or high ranked campaign manager try to ensure that the campaign manager has taken the token from dev or not.

lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 05:00:19 AM

If you haven't receive any of the token rewards it means that project was scam, or the Developer run away the allocation budget for the bounty hunters who support their project. I remembered 2018 there are lot of scam project who didn't pay rewards to their participants. But comparing now because of the IEO there are lot of new projects now that are potentials so far.
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 05:55:49 AM

According to their roadmap when they have decided to give bounty token? Always try to follow high reputation or high ranked campaign manager try to ensure that the campaign manager has taken the token from dev or not.
It would not work all the time, the market is more important and we should know if it's nice to go bounty again or not.
When people are not buying ICO coins, that would make us hold it longer since we like to sell it at a good value.

Sometimes there are good projects but the reward is too low as more bounty hunters are joining the project.
Best chance now is for the IEO to grow and so it will attract more investors.
Also, bullish market would be a big help.

quality.crypto

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 06:49:54 AM

Just a waste of time big chance that you will never receive the coins they did promise , year ago I did try some airdrops but after all I did only receive 20% of the coins. Also noticed that the coins you will receive almost never match the value in $ what it should be worth according to the airdrop information.

Yes, you are right it is completely waste joining in the Airdrops which the company not bothering about to distribute a very little percentage in order to attract people but after listing the coin we don't find any value to the coin distributed by the companies.
FUD Expert

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 01:10:18 PM

I think most of us do. The worst that I hear is that after a year, the bounty hunters were just left hanging with no clue at all on what is going to happen. I also experienced two bounties that after two to three months of working with them, they just stopped it and also postponing the ICO with no actual date of resume.
Hughes_Ryan

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 02:45:31 PM

The market in 2018 was completely unhealthy. I have some discouragement then when the project is scam and some are almost no specific value for bounty work. Many projects are extended and they will protect the cards so that the development process of the project is smooth.
The market situation this year is launching many positive signals. I hope with that effect, we will get many samples of bread paid from bounty.  Tongue
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 11:52:28 PM

I have received token several times but the problems is that up to now majority of my coins holdings don't have yet exchange, in fact some are being distributed since last year til now now exchange. But I knew this is the bad side of crypto in terms of bounty campaign. Just all I can say is continue participating in bounty campaign as long as you can.
tukagero

Activity: 994
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 02:46:52 AM

I have received token several times but the problems is that up to now majority of my coins holdings don't have yet exchange, in fact some are being distributed since last year til now now exchange. But I knew this is the bad side of crypto in terms of bounty campaign. Just all I can say is continue participating in bounty campaign as long as you can.
now i know that im not the only one who suffers from bounties that went  to scam and thier coins become shitcoins.  I hope theres a one exchange where we can sell all out shitcoins.

stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 08:00:34 AM

now i know that im not the only one who suffers from bounties that went  to scam and thier coins become shitcoins.  I hope theres a one exchange where we can sell all out shitcoins.
Most of the bounty hunters suffer that's why some of them already give up.

For the most part of 2017, I've been participating in bounty campaign and I made profit that time, I mean good profit, and even until
the first half of 2018 bounty is still profitable, but as the market continues to sink, people loss their interest to invest and until now
it has no recovered yet.

I'm still thankful that overall I made profit though I got victim in lots of scam like other people here, but now I give up bounty as we can waste our time due to lots of scam. The only good thing is we don't risk our hard earn money but only our time.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███